Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for female members to discuss a wide variety of topics from Training, dieting, anabolics, grooming, etc.)
***Gentlemen, please respect the females and keep the B.S. off this forum***

Rookie
    Question Starting Anavar ---
    I have been training for the last 3 months...while training i have only lost about 8lbs. but about 3% body fat. We train 3 days a week and i do intense cardio on those days as well as 4 other days a week.

My current info is
    196lbs
    28% BF
    5'10
    28 yrs old
    Female

My trainer recently stated that we could try Anavar...i have been researching it and i am up in the air...not sure what to do.

I want to loose weight still (get down to about 160-170) and i want to lower my BF % (to about 20-22%).

Would using Anavar be to my advantage?

Quote Originally Posted by oh_holly83 View Post
    I have been training for the last 3 months...while training i have only lost about 8lbs. but about 3% body fat. We train 3 days a week and i do intense cardio on those days as well as 4 other days a week.

My current info is
    196lbs
    28% BF
    5'10
    28 yrs old
    Female

My trainer recently stated that we could try Anavar...i have been researching it and i am up in the air...not sure what to do.

I want to loose weight still (get down to about 160-170) and i want to lower my BF % (to about 20-22%).

Would using Anavar be to my advantage?
    Hi Welcome to Ology

You state you've been training for 3 months & have "only" dropped 8 lbs and 3 % bf, that's actually not bad... Are u only doing cardio or do you also have a weight lifting routine ?
    How's your diet ? You can post it if u like.. Most likely your problem lies with your diet.. losing weight is pretty much 80 % diet.. keep in mind losing weight & lowering bf takes time, dedication & persistance...

Is so common now days to have your trainer "suggest" u start a cycle... This is just plain "bad advise" they should stick to their training instead of misinforming their clients.. Anavar is not a fat burner, with the right diet/training anavar will aid in building muscle, but it does not "burn fat".. Be ready to put on weight while on anavar & if yoru diet is not dialed in it's pretty much a waste of time..

I'm not trying to preach against the use of AAS, but u are not ready.. u really need to build a solid foundation in your training/ diet before considering a cycle.... at your weight & bf anavar is not what u need, u will benefit much more from a solid diet & training routine.

Good luck to u

Thread Information