Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for female members to discuss a wide variety of topics from Training, dieting, anabolics, grooming, etc.)
***Gentlemen, please respect the females and keep the B.S. off this forum***

Rookie
    Default Cross-post: M2F needs to lose 45-50 lbs in 9 months
    Hi! This was cross-posted in the Weight Loss forum, but Rastas advised me to post it here as well, as you ladies may be better suited to answer me.

Hi! I'm a 21 year old M2F, and I'd like to lose 45-50 lbs in 9 months. I'm currently 6' 1", 190-200 lbs, with a 32-34" waist, and a BMR of 2100, and BFP of 16-17%. I'd like to get my weight to 140-155 lbs, and my waist to mid-to-upper twenties.

I guesstimate I eat about 1500 calories per day, 50/50 refined carbs (soda addict!) and protein (every man in my family is a meat eater!). I also do a lot of walking and climbing up the five flights of stairs to my dorm multiple times a day.

I have a very strange body type: my arms are average, my legs are muscular, but my torso is a bunch of flab.

Since I have no idea why my 600 cal/day deficit and physical activity isn't causing me to lose weight (or gain!), I guess the only option is to use supplements.

So this is what I plan on taking:

1. Spironolactone, 100 mg/day (anti-androgen portion of M2F HRT)

2. Estradiol, 100 mcg/day patch, semiweekly (estrogen portion of M2F HRT)

3. DNP, 200-400 mg/day, one week on, one week off (wouldn't mind the temp increase, as Leeds is cold in the winter when I return from summer break in California)

4. Phentermine, 37.5 mg/day (to offset the sides of DNP)

I plan on drinking lots of water to offset the thirst and electrolyte disturbances from the spironolactone and DNP. I also plan on more closely monitoring my diet, and consume mostly lean protein like fish and chicken, with a small amount of unrefined carbs, like bread and pasta, and try to eliminate my soda intake. I also plan on increasing my activity a bit more, to tone up my abs (difficult with the Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), but I'll try!).

All in all, I hope to lose about 5-6 lbs/month, preferably both fat and muscle. Then I can look good in my T-shirt and jeans, and can wear tight clothes without looking stupid.

Advice and suggestions (including "WTF are you doing?!") is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    D.

Welcome,

I'm assuming you are a female since u posted this in the female forum... I'm a bit confused by your thread, u say u are "guesstimating" your calories, u should never guesstimate calories, since your guess could be totally off. You should start keeping track of all u eat & really count calories, this is the only way to know for sure how many calories u are really eating.

Why are u not losing weight ? Your stating your diet consists of 50/50 (50 % refined carbs) & (50 % protein) There's your answer..
    You need to understand how important good nutrition is, refined carbs are the opposite of what u should be eating... Your diet should consist of lean protein, complex carbs & good sources of fat.

And u also state u want to lose fat & muscle... why would u want to lose muscle ? the more muscle u build or have the more fat u will lose.

Supplements are not the answer here, good nutrition & excercise is what u need.

Thread Information