Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for female members to discuss a wide variety of topics from Training, dieting, anabolics, grooming, etc.)
***Gentlemen, please respect the females and keep the B.S. off this forum***

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree2Likes
Thread:

Dating

Quote Originally Posted by Sassytassie84 View Post
    Lol Thanks! I will be changing to LabPE's here once I run out of the Great White and hopefully I wont get any acne.

I am happy things are falling into place for you!
    Me too!!! I guess good things do happen when you least expect it and stay true to yourself. I am not settling for the first person to show interest in me. The dating horror stories I have heard from friends these past 2 years really made it hard to want to get out there. But I'm finally ready...to open my heart up for the first time in a very very long time, to another, and let him in completely.
    Last edited by Smilee21; 03-28-2012 at 05:32 PM.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Cash-LOL I had to look up who Daniel Craig was... Nice!! I get told I look like Michelle Pfeiffer in Scarface ALL THE TIME, I am not that skinny though and I DO NOT have that weird nose of hers. So, I am not sure if it is a compliment.
    I've always been a fan of Michelle - in late 80's and early 90's she presented a "classy" kind of 'good looking' with the blonde hair and blue eyes that I always thought was the kind attractiveness that I wanted to walk into a crowded room with...I never saw her as having a weird nose.
    Last edited by cashout; 03-28-2012 at 05:30 PM.

Denial is not a river! Sassytassie84's Avatar
    Yeah she looks like she has a cocaine nose job, but maybe that is because she represented one in the movie. I had people convinced at my old work that she was my aunt, lol. Only for a short few minutes until I couldn't help but laugh. I get it all the time. I also get Jaime King and Jaime Pressly. I can see the Jaime King but not Pressly. And twice I have gotten Charlize Theron (which I don't think so, but took it as a huge compliment!)

Pro Bodybuilder
    Yeah she looks like she has a cocaine nose job, but maybe that is because she represented one in the movie. I had people convinced at my old work that she was my aunt, lol. Only for a short few minutes until I couldn't help but laugh. I get it all the time. I also get Jaime King and Jaime Pressly. I can see the Jaime King but not Pressly. And twice I have gotten Charlize Theron (which I don't think so, but took it as a huge compliment!)
    Nooooo....the only think I can ever think of when someone mentions Jamie Pressly is the movie Joe Dirt "I'm your sister! I'm your sister!"

If you've not seen that flick watch it! It is funny as them come and one of my favorites!

Denial is not a river! Sassytassie84's Avatar
    Yes, I have seen Joe Dirt.... or should I say Joe Dirte' LOL Yeah I don't see any resemblance to her but it has been said a few times. I always laugh and say "So, I look pretty much every white girl." haha

I think I Want to start a blog about single parents and the dating Horror stories...

Lol... I am a great person with a huge heart and this whole weeding out the bad for those who are good is quite a challenge.

I found someone interesting and was going to give him a chance but he did little things that threw up Red flags (I always pay attention to the signs) this guy raised up 3 red flags in a week... Really, all in one week. I let the first slide but then he is showing signs of Insecurities, seems to be a little controlling, and is quite too sensitive for me, he is not who I am going to choose to see.

I like having friends more than this dating thing, it's just too complicated for me.
    Back to the drawing board once again.

Rookie
    Hey Dude..
    There is an Danish Pua-coach.. He is one of the good out ther.. Legit..
    You can look at the sitet here adambraff.dk/Index.aspx

Can someone help me...
    Mine just broke up with me. He said he wasn't happy, he might've been too sensitive.. etc. etc. But, in the end it was the whole, it's not you. You're an amazing person, and that he thinks that we 'need a break' - The whole 'we need a break' is it just bullshit...?
    He was the kind of guy that if he got down on one knee, I would've said yes with no questions asked.
    Do I wait?
    I need some ladies feedback. I have two girlfriends and they're relationship retarded. I don't really like hearing their advice. lol

Quote Originally Posted by German89 View Post
    Can someone help me...
    Mine just broke up with me. He said he wasn't happy, he might've been too sensitive.. etc. etc. But, in the end it was the whole, it's not you. You're an amazing person, and that he thinks that we 'need a break' - The whole 'we need a break' is it just bullshit...?
    He was the kind of guy that if he got down on one knee, I would've said yes with no questions asked.
    Do I wait?
    I need some ladies feedback. I have two girlfriends and they're relationship retarded. I don't really like hearing their advice. lol
    The best thing would be to find out what changed for him. Sometimes people just grow apart and realise that they want different things out of life. If you can handle a sit down conversation without arguing, just talk! Ask him what's different for him now. Ask him, whatever is on your mind. Sometimes when we're the ones dumped, the pain of being left masks over the fact that it just really wasn't the right relationship for us to be in. Only time passing can show you that. If he really has drifted from you, there's no point in trying to keep a one-sided relationship going, we all deserve to be in love with someone who loves us back just as much.

Hope this helps.

Thank you... It did... I think he just said some stuff to be easy on me. Constantly saying sorry but, whatever, it's done right?
    He said he was too sensitive for me and that it would never work out between us and to not wait. When he said that, I got the picture. I'm not going to harass him and whateverr... Just hurts losing your best friend.

This is a great read on a friday morning. Thank you

Thank you... It did... I think he just said some stuff to be easy on me. Constantly saying sorry but, whatever, it's done right?
    He said he was too sensitive for me and that it would never work out between us and to not wait. When he said that, I got the picture. I'm not going to harass him and whateverr... Just hurts losing your best friend.
    It does hurt, and you may find that throughout life you may still have a place for him in your heart. You can also move on into a loving relationship with someone who is better suited to you. But right now, allow yourself to feel your emotions and reflect on what he meant. Is there an undesirable side to you? Lose temper too quick?? Or never listen to him??? It hurts but we have traits that can grate on other people that we don't even realise! Age old saying 'time is a great healer' right now it's so raw, but give it time (for you it could be a few weeks, months or even longer) and you'll find that one day you're just fine

Thank you so much!! It was half and half I guess.. But, I see what you're saying and I will be fine... Thanks again!

Thank you so much!! It was half and half I guess.. But, I see what you're saying and I will be fine... Thanks again!
    You're welcome. I know you'll be fine, you come across as a strong young lady. Just take your time and enjoy life

Thanks detour... I am... Just gonna go back to focusing on me... I don't think I want to share myself with any one, lol fuck em. Bad enough i got twenty guys at work, and spend 9 hrs with them... Boyfriends are over rated

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Thread Information