Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

 

(Forum for female members to discuss a wide variety of topics from Training, dieting, anabolics, grooming, etc.)
***Gentlemen, please respect the females and keep the B.S. off this forum***

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 140
Like Tree2Likes
Thread:

Dating

  1. #51
    rome wasnt built in a day barnzy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,978
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassytassie84 View Post
    LOL I can counsel ya! haha.... Call me Dr. Sassy....

    You know its funny.... When I am sitting somewhere I get hit on a lot more than when I am standing in my heels. My bestie says it has nothing to do with height, that they are just intimidated of me period? idk... When I am not wearing my heels, I am not in full make up either, so maybe it makes me look more girl next door?
    haha Dr. sassy...yes thats perfect

    its the heels sassy im telling you. btw no makeup is sexy as hell

  2. #52
    rome wasnt built in a day barnzy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,978
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassytassie84 View Post
    I'm starting to think I might want to find a babysitter so I can start getting out a little more often.... lol
    Id offer to watch your kids but that would defeat the whole purpose!

  3. #53
    Denial is not a river! Sassytassie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Encino
    Posts
    921
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by barnzy7 View Post
    haha Dr. sassy...yes thats perfect

    its the heels sassy im telling you. btw no makeup is sexy as hell
    The quality (looks wise) of guys goes up when I am in my heels, I am thinking it is their confidence to approach me. Lately they end up married, lol. So the quality is merely looks wise....

  4. #54
    Denial is not a river! Sassytassie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Encino
    Posts
    921
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by barnzy7 View Post
    Id offer to watch your kids but that would defeat the whole purpose!
    Haha aww Comon'! but FYI-singular, not plural... only one kid. I do need to get out though, seriously. I really don't know where to even start.... I tend to surround myself with guy friends that I am not attracted to AT ALL, literally just friends. And my type seems to be hard to come by...

  5. #55
    rome wasnt built in a day barnzy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,978
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassytassie84 View Post
    The quality (looks wise) of guys goes up when I am in my heels, I am thinking it is their confidence to approach me. Lately they end up married, lol. So the quality is merely looks wise....
    what do they have to lose? you say no, they go home to their wife

  6. #56
    rome wasnt built in a day barnzy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,978
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassytassie84 View Post
    Haha aww Comon'! but FYI-singular, not plural... only one kid. I do need to get out though, seriously. I really don't know where to even start.... I tend to surround myself with guy friends that I am not attracted to AT ALL, literally just friends. And my type seems to be hard to come by...
    do your guy friends have friends? whats your type? this isnt to make you feel bad, but its the same as winning the lottery, you'll never win if you dont play

  7. #57
    Denial is not a river! Sassytassie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Encino
    Posts
    921
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by barnzy7 View Post
    do your guy friends have friends? whats your type? this isnt to make you feel bad, but its the same as winning the lottery, you'll never win if you dont play
    Oh man, I do play... (not like THAT, sicko haha), I have gone on dates. Looks wise, I like meatheads or the modelesque look (chiseled features), shredded. BUT the catch is... THEY HAVE TO BE intelligent, kind, honest, ok with me having a kid, they are usually pretty active already, be self sufficient, financially set (not for the reasons you think, I just cannot afford to take care of another person right now, I do not want someone to take care of me either) etc...

    People in LA are not easy to approach or be approached by. You are pretty much stuck in your circle and the circle gets larger with time. However, that is tricky because you don't wanna be THAT girl who has dated everyone in the circle. When I am approached outside of my circle it's creepy guys or it doesn't go past the initial "hey, nice to meet ya" convo because they have no balls to ask for a number.

  8. #58
    Denial is not a river! Sassytassie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Encino
    Posts
    921
    Rep Power
    3
    And like Smilee, I am actually very shy in person (when I like someone), if I only feel friendship I am a smart ass... haahah

  9. #59
    rome wasnt built in a day barnzy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,978
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassytassie84 View Post
    Oh man, I do play... (not like THAT, sicko haha), I have gone on dates. Looks wise, I like meatheads or the modelesque look (chiseled features), shredded. BUT the catch is... THEY HAVE TO BE intelligent, kind, honest, ok with me having a kid, they are usually pretty active already, be self sufficient, financially set (not for the reasons you think, I just cannot afford to take care of another person right now, I do not want someone to take care of me either) etc...

    People in LA are not easy to approach or be approached by. You are pretty much stuck in your circle and the circle gets larger with time. However, that is tricky because you don't wanna be THAT girl who has dated everyone in the circle. When I am approached outside of my circle it's creepy guys or it doesn't go past the initial "hey, nice to meet ya" convo because they have no balls to ask for a number.
    check, check..check..check. sounds like someone i know...but in all seriousness maybe you dont have the balls to give them the #, why dont you just say can i see your phone? "why sassy i dont even know you?"..then you resond, just putting my # in it.

    you could always move from LA? if its just you and your child then really whats keeping you there?

    or maybe you setting your sights on something that isn't there, not saying settle, but open up your options..truly you have nothing to lose, maybe a few heartaches, but if it gets you a good guy who will take care of you and you child you know its well worth the risk. thats just my .02

  10. #60
    Exotic is Erotic... Smilee21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Gym is My Dungeon
    Posts
    875
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassytassie84 View Post
    And like Smilee, I am actually very shy in person (when I like someone), if I only feel friendship I am a smart ass... haahah
    Hahaha....me too

  11. #61
    Exotic is Erotic... Smilee21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Gym is My Dungeon
    Posts
    875
    Rep Power
    4
    However, I was not shy with my new Musican friend, he isnt my normal type of guy either. He's 5'10, wears glasses, reminds me of John Lennon, we hit it off instantly. I like being in the right place at the right time, always happens when I do things unplanned, spur of the moment

    He's in SF right now listening to a bluesgrass festival on Ocean Beach. I am intrigued by him and want to know if we will be able to hold down a decent convo, looking forward to see if this one gets placed in the friend catagory or not lol
    Last edited by Smilee21; 02-19-2012 at 10:23 PM.

  12. #62
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The toughest lift is your ass off the couch!
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Smilee21 View Post
    However, I was not shy with my new Musican friend, he isnt my normal type of guy either. He's 5'10, wears glasses, reminds me of John Lennon, we hit it off instantly. I like being in the right place at the right time, always happens when I do things unplanned, spur of the moment

    He's in SF right now listening to a bluesgrass festival on Ocean Beach. I am intrigued by him and want to know if we will be able to hold down a decent convo, looking forward to see if this one gets placed in the friend catagory or not lol
    Sounds like he has potential

  13. #63
    Exotic is Erotic... Smilee21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Gym is My Dungeon
    Posts
    875
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mt-momma View Post
    Sounds like he has potential
    Only time will reveal it, but I am a hopeless romantic who is very optimistic so we will see. So far so good

  14. #64
    Denial is not a river! Sassytassie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Encino
    Posts
    921
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by barnzy7 View Post
    check, check..check..check. sounds like someone i know...but in all seriousness maybe you dont have the balls to give them the #, why dont you just say can i see your phone? "why sassy i dont even know you?"..then you resond, just putting my # in it.

    you could always move from LA? if its just you and your child then really whats keeping you there?

    or maybe you setting your sights on something that isn't there, not saying settle, but open up your options..truly you have nothing to lose, maybe a few heartaches, but if it gets you a good guy who will take care of you and you child you know its well worth the risk. thats just my .02
    Lol cuz I don't have the balls. I have said this a few times. I want the man to be the man! I think when a woman starts off the relationship being the dom then I am kinda setting myself up to be the dominant personality the whole relationship, which is opposite of what I am attracted to.

    Every time I open up my options I end up feeling disappointed in the end because I still don't have what I feel I deserve. I am so mothering (nurturing), I truly put my whole heart and soul into a relationship. I want the good night and good morning. I don't ask for much but people are so self absorbed here that they don't think about how their actions effect other people. Plus, I have my son, so I am picky. There are qualities you have to have in order to have a chance with me because it will eventually effect my son if he and I end up taking it to the next level.

    As for moving, I have thought about it. It is not that easy though. I cannot move without having a job in place first and as you all know the job market is not so good right now. Plus, I do have my mom an hour away and she watches my son once a week to give me a break. My son's dad does live near by, but he hasn't seen him in 2 months, but his mom says he is seriously ill. I don't know if it's true or not but until I know for sure, I don't want to take my son too far from his father. I have family in Central Cal that I wouldn't mind moving to. It is just a really small town and there isn't much for work. I am not the kind of person to live off the state either. Too much pride, would rather do it myself.

  15. #65
    Denial is not a river! Sassytassie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Encino
    Posts
    921
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Smilee21 View Post
    Only time will reveal it, but I am a hopeless romantic who is very optimistic so we will see. So far so good
    I, too, am a hopeless romantic... but lately feeling more like I am just hopeless lol...
    Last edited by Sassytassie84; 02-19-2012 at 10:53 PM.

  16. #66
    rome wasnt built in a day barnzy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,978
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassytassie84 View Post
    Lol cuz I don't have the balls. I have said this a few times. I want the man to be the man! I think when a woman starts off the relationship being the dom then I am kinda setting myself up to be the dominant personality the whole relationship, which is opposite of what I am attracted to.

    Every time I open up my options I end up feeling disappointed in the end because I still don't have what I feel I deserve. I am so mothering (nurturing), I truly put my whole heart and soul into a relationship. I want the good night and good morning. I don't ask for much but people are so self absorbed here that they don't think about how their actions effect other people. Plus, I have my son, so I am picky. There are qualities you have to have in order to have a chance with me because it will eventually effect my son if he and I end up taking it to the next level.

    As for moving, I have thought about it. It is not that easy though. I cannot move without having a job in place first and as you all know the job market is not so good right now. Plus, I do have my mom an hour away and she watches my son once a week to give me a break. My son's dad does live near by, but he hasn't seen him in 2 months, but his mom says he is seriously ill. I don't know if it's true or not but until I know for sure, I don't want to take my son too far from his father. I have family in Central Cal that I wouldn't mind moving to. It is just a really small town and there isn't much for work. I am not the kind of person to live off the state either. Too much pride, would rather do it myself.

    keep your head up you sound like an awesome girl, you and smiles. like you said if your not feeling satisfied or like your settling it obviously won't work.

    btw most guys are pussy's. the chances of mr right exactly how you described him, coming and sweeping you away is a long shot, maybe give him a little push. just because you initiate doesnt mean he's gonna be a bust an not a man. im shy, a girl coming up to me makes it 1000x easier, does that mean im not the man in the relationship? hell no. it means i was a puss when it came to starting it off, i liked her and was scared. your a beautiful girl, just because guys are intimitdated to talk to you, you should be honored, dont write them off as less than manly.

  17. #67
    Denial is not a river! Sassytassie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Encino
    Posts
    921
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by barnzy7 View Post
    keep your head up you sound like an awesome girl, you and smiles. like you said if your not feeling satisfied or like your settling it obviously won't work.

    btw most guys are pussy's. the chances of mr right exactly how you described him, coming and sweeping you away is a long shot, maybe give him a little push. just because you initiate doesnt mean he's gonna be a bust an not a man. im shy, a girl coming up to me makes it 1000x easier, does that mean im not the man in the relationship? hell no. it means i was a puss when it came to starting it off, i liked her and was scared. your a beautiful girl, just because guys are intimitdated to talk to you, you should be honored, dont write them off as less than manly.
    True... I guess I am just a little old fashioned when it comes to the whole meeting people thing. And if I am attracted from the beginning, there is NO WAY in hell that I will approach. I get super embarrassed and shy. I might even blush if they did talk to me... lol has happened many times before.

    It seems like all the good guys are taken. I realize though, I am only 27 and I have a lot of meet and greets to go through in life before I find "the one".

    And usually Im not so blue about the whole thing. I am fine being alone. I guess the whole thing I am going through and his wife keeps calling me for details is getting to me. Makes me look at men in a different way at the moment. I'll be back to me soon though...

  18. #68
    Exotic is Erotic... Smilee21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Gym is My Dungeon
    Posts
    875
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassytassie84 View Post
    I, too, am a hopeless romantic... but lately feeling more like I am just hopeless lol...
    I feel ya...I haven't had the best of luck, the men trying to enter my life have a gf, engaged, divorced, separated, or married. Really!!!! Drives me insane, I keep them strictly in the friend Category. I don't put anyone into another category until I get to know them better (which could take years) sucks for them bc I will not put out. They get upset with me and I have to become a B****, I am very old fashioned, shy, a have a big heart with lots of love to give but only to the right individuals. So far I'm striking out, the guy I liked isn't who I thought he was and I am ready to pull away. :/

    Starting off with a clean slate, it's nice when my mind isn't clouded by another's broken promises how grand life can be as a strong independent woman like me.

  19. #69
    Denial is not a river! Sassytassie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Encino
    Posts
    921
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Smilee21 View Post
    I feel ya...I haven't had the best of luck, the men trying to enter my life have a gf, engaged, divorced, separated, or married. Really!!!! Drives me insane, I keep them strictly in the friend Category. I don't put anyone into another category until I get to know them better (which could take years) sucks for them bc I will not put out. They get upset with me and I have to become a B****, I am very old fashioned, shy, a have a big heart with lots of love to give but only to the right individuals. So far I'm striking out, the guy I liked isn't who I thought he was and I am ready to pull away. :/

    Starting off with a clean slate, it's nice when my mind isn't clouded by another's broken promises how grand life can be as a strong independent woman like me.
    Too bad we don't live closer, you seem like the kind of chic I would really get along with. A real girl, not one of these fake ass chics out here.

  20. #70
    Super Ninja stevenmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassytassie84 View Post
    Lol cuz I don't have the balls. I have said this a few times. I want the man to be the man! I think when a woman starts off the relationship being the dom then I am kinda setting myself up to be the dominant personality the whole relationship, which is opposite of what I am attracted to.

    Every time I open up my options I end up feeling disappointed in the end because I still don't have what I feel I deserve. I am so mothering (nurturing), I truly put my whole heart and soul into a relationship. I want the good night and good morning. I don't ask for much but people are so self absorbed here that they don't think about how their actions effect other people. Plus, I have my son, so I am picky. There are qualities you have to have in order to have a chance with me because it will eventually effect my son if he and I end up taking it to the next level.

    As for moving, I have thought about it. It is not that easy though. I cannot move without having a job in place first and as you all know the job market is not so good right now. Plus, I do have my mom an hour away and she watches my son once a week to give me a break. My son's dad does live near by, but he hasn't seen him in 2 months, but his mom says he is seriously ill. I don't know if it's true or not but until I know for sure, I don't want to take my son too far from his father. I have family in Central Cal that I wouldn't mind moving to. It is just a really small town and there isn't much for work. I am not the kind of person to live off the state either. Too much pride, would rather do it myself.
    Ugh, Central Cali is the worst place in the nation. We call it the butthole of California. No work, no money, no life.

  21. #71
    Denial is not a river! Sassytassie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Encino
    Posts
    921
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenmd View Post
    Ugh, Central Cali is the worst place in the nation. We call it the butthole of California. No work, no money, no life.
    Yeah but unfortunately its the only other place in Cali that I have fam...

    On a different note, this guy's wife keeps calling and texting me! Damn, I am so tired of this shit already. I just want them both to go away. I felt bad for her until she started saying I was lying and she is gonna stand by her man, etc. She said you arent the only girl to try to get between us, lol So I am not the only girl. OPEN YOUR EYES WOMAN! Denial is not a river!

  22. #72
    Exotic is Erotic... Smilee21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Gym is My Dungeon
    Posts
    875
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassytassie84 View Post
    Yeah but unfortunately its the only other place in Cali that I have fam...

    On a different note, this guy's wife keeps calling and texting me! Damn, I am so tired of this shit already. I just want them both to go away. I felt bad for her until she started saying I was lying and she is gonna stand by her man, etc. She said you arent the only girl to try to get between us, lol So I am not the only girl. OPEN YOUR EYES WOMAN! Denial is not a river!
    Poor lady...she isn't very smart

  23. #73
    Exotic is Erotic... Smilee21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Gym is My Dungeon
    Posts
    875
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassytassie84 View Post
    Too bad we don't live closer, you seem like the kind of chic I would really get along with. A real girl, not one of these fake ass chics out here.
    I'm just me...

    You seem pretty cool too, I don't like fake ass Chics, lived with a few and wow, I rather live alone then to deal with their drama.

  24. #74
    Denial is not a river! Sassytassie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Encino
    Posts
    921
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Smilee21 View Post
    Poor lady...she isn't very smart
    Either she isn't OR her mom prob dated the same kind of men when she was a child and this is what she thinks she deserves. The first thing she said when I explained what was going on was "wow, karma has come back around, I have cheated on all my past bf's" Pretty scary that people can stay in relationships like that. She was like "all you girls are haters, he knows what he has at home, and he is fine as shit" Yes, girl, he does know what he has at home and what he can get away with, that's why he goes out to play and you don't know any better.

    I really felt bad for her yesterday, today, not so much. I think in a way she brings it onto herself. I did nothing wrong. The moment I had an inkling something wasn't right, I jumped ship. Dude wore his wedding ring with me and told me it's because he works at a club so the girls leave him alone and that it was his dad's, that when his parents divorced his dad gave it to him. I fell for that. Damn.

  25. #75
    Exotic is Erotic... Smilee21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Gym is My Dungeon
    Posts
    875
    Rep Power
    4
    Toxic relationships at their best... Some ppl crave drama and the unhealthiness bad relationships bring. Just bc the dude is hot doesn't mean she should put up with his disrespectful ways. I don't believe anything a man tells me, their true Colors are eventually revealed, I'm not a dumb B****, I remember everything discussed and when they slip and start lying I start walking away. I will feed their Egos for a bit until I get bored and then I just dnt care for them anymore.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump











solid muscle isolate 5lb

3Js Nutrition Network

solid muscle isolate 5lb

health and fitness talk





mr supps