Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for female members to discuss a wide variety of topics from Training, dieting, anabolics, grooming, etc.)
***Gentlemen, please respect the females and keep the B.S. off this forum***

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Thread:

Training

Quote Originally Posted by stevenmd View Post
    You are getting some great advice here, Smilee! I saw where you were when we first met and I am very proud of your successes in such a short time.
    Thank you Stevenmd, and to think it's only just the beginning.

My journey will have it's ups and downs I am sure. But I will not give up, when I feel like I am stuck or hit a plateu, it will just mean I will need to re-evlauate everything I am doing and tweak things here and there, asking more questions and trying different things until I find what works.

I cannot wait to be in a position where I can travel around the world competing in the things I LOVE to Do... taking some of my friends along for the ride to give me support along the way.

Let me start off with saying that today was a very special day for my family and I. It marks the one year of my dad's death. We celebrated his life sharing memories and laughed together. It was a good day.

As everyone already knows I am weight training and train for Events like Tough mudder, Survivor mud run, and tri/marathon races.

I have different individuals I train with daily. Today I felt tension between my PT at my gym and my Tough Mudder team mate/gym patrner; he has been training me for my runs and preparing me for my events.

I don't like conflict, I am a very mellow, down to earth, go with the flow kinda girl. And everytime I am Working out with my gym partner, my trainer acts like a child and has to come up to me and try to show off. These are unnecessary interuptions during my training session. I am a very quiet one, but I think I need to say something soon before it becomes a huge problem. I cannot focus and get in my zone like I need too. And my gym partner is getting annoyed, I'm not liking the vibe in the air. I talked with my gym partner so can calm him down, he was cool after that, but one day he is going to not put up with my PT's stuff any more.

I hope this tension felt goes away

Rookie
    I train with some really awesome men that show me workouts I do not normally do, it's just sitting down and putting it all on paper for me to follow...And I'm thankful of All For sharing...

My Jan-Feb Progress results (slowly and steadily dropping)
    Hello my ology friends,
    I have upload my progress pics for the start of my 4th month.

Jan-Feb Results
    Weight: 210.5lbs to 200.5lbs=10 lbs lost
    BF: 35.5% now is 33.8%= 1.7% bf lost
    Shoulders- 48 3/4 to 47 1/2
    Waist- 38 to 35
    Hips: 44 1/2 to 43 1/4
    Right Arm: 14 1/2 to 14 1/8
    Right Thigh: 24 1/2 to 23
    Calve: 17 1/4 to 17

Junior Bodybuilder
    The toughest lift is your ass off the couch!
    Great progress!

Quote Originally Posted by Mt-momma View Post
    Great progress!
    Thank you... I am working hard at it every single day.

Holy crap! You're going to be an entirely different person by the time I get my next ink done!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenmd View Post
    Holy crap! You're going to be an entirely different person by the time I get my next ink done!
    What do you mean? I am still the same person you first met a long time ago LOL... I haven't changed

Oct 26th... the Starting of my Weight training Program/Triathlon training.

Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 228lbs
    Body Fat (hand held bf analyzer: 38%)
    Shoulders: 51"
    Waist: 41 3/4"
    Hip: 45"
    Right Arm: 15"
    Right Thigh: 27 3/4"
    Calve: 17 7/8"

Stevenmd... I don't know when you and I will see eachother next, so ya appearance wise I might be a whole different person, it happens when you get your head screwed on straight again. LOL

All I know is that I am getting a lot Stronger; mentally however I don't really know how strong I am. My Training partner is working me hard and pushing me to lift weights I didn't think I could lift.

I go visit our Tattoo Artist every other week (BC I am feening for more Ink) and he said "Damn ****EE, the weight is just melting off you" I just laugh and say "I still have a long long way to go".

Your making great progress Smilee, keep up the good work !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Your making great progress Smilee, keep up the good work !!!
    Thank you Mrs P

Knowledge Equals Results Phatbastard's Avatar
    Keep up the great work Smilee

Quote Originally Posted by Phatbastard View Post
    Keep up the great work Smilee
    Thank you PB

The FM (fitness manager) from my gym approached me today and said he's been watching me and said I am Doing an excellent job.

I also had a fellow gym member tell me that if I am doing incline bench press with 40lb dumb bells I need to quit sandbagging it and increase my weight on everything else. He watches me every single day training, and he said your Doing well; pretty soon your gonna lift more than one of my training partners lol...

That's cool with me as long as I don't lose my femininity. I want to be strong as a man but still be girly
    Last edited by Smilee21; 02-08-2012 at 12:55 AM.

I injured my shoulder in Feb 2012 when on this Phase 4 portion of my training program my trainer had me on. It made me very upset bc it totally messed up my entire program I had set for myself. My routine changed drastically due to the fact that I couldn't lift too much weight. I didn't stop exercising daily and didn't stop eating healthy, but just had to modify all my upper body workouts.

A while back in another thread I talked about how I didn't like the way my trainer was training me, I didn't believe I was getting anything good out of it, so being a Stubborn and Extremely hard headed Girl I avoided him and my training sessions. I would be at the gym daily training with my Tough Mudder team. Lifting and working core 2 hrs a day 6 days a week.

I contacted the Gym's corporate office and explained I wasn't happy with my trainer and would like to switch trainers. (6-1 hr sessions are still unused and paid for). After my weight training session was over last night, my friend Katie (one of the new trainers there) approached me and said her boss would like to speak to me. I knew what it was about, as soon as I walked into his office, I said I need a new Trainer, I am unhappy with J** and need someone else. I have Survivor mud run in 3 weeks, a half marathon in 4 weeks, and Tough mudder in Sep and I am not getting trained for endurance and strength... like I think I should. I should not be getting trained using the same exercises as the 300lb client J** trains before me. My goals are different than his other clients and I refuse to work with him...

Each month I lose more of my BF%, weight drops, and lose more inches. But this is not due to the help of my trainer, but for the hard work and dedication I am putting into my Clean eating and exercise regimen. $195 a month is a lot of money to spend on Training, it could be going into my Nutritional Coaching by someone like 3J since my Gym doesn't seem to provide that part of the program. My contract is up in June and will be finished with the PT program by July. I start working with my new trainer next Wednesday and her and I are starting all over like I am a brand new client.

My stats will be posted and we will see how the next 3 months go... before I contact 3J for his asssitance. Wish me luck... this journey has had it's ups and downs with my horrific trainer. I am just looking forward to see if my new trainer can help me get that much closer to be in the shape I need to be in to complete my very First but definitely NOT LAST Tough Mudder.

I posted new pics after 5th month of my training was completed. Beginning month 6 now... Look under my albums.

Quote Originally Posted by Smilee21 View Post
    I posted new pics after 5th month of my training was completed. Beginning month 6 now... Look under my albums.
    Looking good

Quote Originally Posted by alogia67 View Post
    Looking good
    Thank you

Junior Bodybuilder
    Lookin' great smilee! You really have come a long way and your hard work shows! Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by Mt-momma View Post
    Lookin' great smilee! You really have come a long way and your hard work shows! Keep it up
    thank you... my son took my progress pics and I had no clue how I looked until I viewed them... I was like wow... my body is transforming...

I am very proud of myself for giving it my all day in and day out. It's just the beginning.

Olympian Bodybuilder Blondie_Bombshell's Avatar
    Kicking your ass without smearing my eyeliner.
    Nice work smilee. Once I started training in the 12-15 rep range I started losing a lot more weight. Just what really worked for me =)

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Smilee21 View Post
    thank you... my son took my progress pics and I had no clue how I looked until I viewed them... I was like wow... my body is transforming...

I am very proud of myself for giving it my all day in and day out. It's just the beginning.
    That's one of the reasons I think progress pics are so valueble. It's much different than the mirror, plus you have a tangable item to show change over time.

When I'm having a "fat day" I just look back at pics and feel much better. It's like a giant slap in the face that everything I'm doing really IS working.

By the way, your 5 year old has excellent camera skills

Keep up the good work Smilee, you've come a long way ~Good for u~

The last 2 months I have changed my number of sets and reps. I was afraid that I wouldnt get the results i was looking for. I have been doing 5-7 sets at 15-25 reps depending on exercise and I am able to keep good form and lift to failure

I love weight training... I am very passionate about learning different exercises and techniques, which keeps me from getting bored.

I have to increase my distance I run daily to prepare for my half marathon in 27 days. Who would have thought I would be running a half marathon lol
    Not me... But I am and will

uniquemicals
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Thread Information