Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products
 

(Forum for female members to discuss a wide variety of topics from Training, dieting, anabolics, grooming, etc.)
***Gentlemen, please respect the females and keep the B.S. off this forum***

Results 1 to 9 of 9
Thread:

Anavar and HGH

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Anavar and HGH
    Hello Ladies,
    I've been reading this site for a while now and thought this would be a good time to jump in and ask a few questions. I am 42 yrs young, been working out and eating healthy for half of my life. I weigh about 127-130 and I'm 5'2". I workout 5-6 days per week always incorporating some cardio (HIIT or all out cardio with weight training). I take a multi-vit, omega-3's, and milk thistle every morning. I'm looking to lean out. Since having 3 beautiful girls, my body is soooo different. With eating clean, I still cannot lose any weight and my ass just seems to be getting larger 6 weeks ago I started Var going from 10 to 15 mgs spliting them in am and pm. I love the results so far, but looking for more. Have had HGH in my fridge for a while. Had my husband give me my 1st inj yesterday (1iu) and had 1 this am. Is it ok to be doing both of these? I am also on maintenence of allergy shots. Does anyone know if this is an issue? Should I be on bc with all other hormones in me? When will I be able to notice results from HGH? Need to get my yearly doc exam, should I wait until I'm off var or should I tell doc about var and hgh? How much longer should I con't with var and then when I come off, what can I expect? Sorry for so many questions. Not telling anyone (except hubby) that I'm doing this, so I really have no one to talk to.
    Thank you ladies for all you do,
    Loriluv

  2. #2
    Female Moderator Mrs P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,942
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Loriluv View Post
    Hello Ladies,
    I've been reading this site for a while now and thought this would be a good time to jump in and ask a few questions. I am 42 yrs young, been working out and eating healthy for half of my life. I weigh about 127-130 and I'm 5'2". I workout 5-6 days per week always incorporating some cardio (HIIT or all out cardio with weight training). I take a multi-vit, omega-3's, and milk thistle every morning. I'm looking to lean out. Since having 3 beautiful girls, my body is soooo different. With eating clean, I still cannot lose any weight and my ass just seems to be getting larger 6 weeks ago I started Var going from 10 to 15 mgs spliting them in am and pm. I love the results so far, but looking for more. Have had HGH in my fridge for a while. Had my husband give me my 1st inj yesterday (1iu) and had 1 this am. Is it ok to be doing both of these? I am also on maintenence of allergy shots. Does anyone know if this is an issue? Should I be on bc with all other hormones in me? When will I be able to notice results from HGH? Need to get my yearly doc exam, should I wait until I'm off var or should I tell doc about var and hgh? How much longer should I con't with var and then when I come off, what can I expect? Sorry for so many questions. Not telling anyone (except hubby) that I'm doing this, so I really have no one to talk to.
    Thank you ladies for all you do,
    Loriluv
    Welcome Loriluv

    Glad u joined !
    Your body could definitely change after kids, but with the right diet/training u could get back in shape..
    You mention you cannot seem to be able to loose weight, I think your problem here might be your diet, remember no matter how much you train, if your diet is off, you won't loose weight. I suggest you post your diet up in our diet forum & 3J can critique it for you & help u.

    As far as var goes, Remember Var or any anabolic is for building muscle, not a fat burner.. If you love the results from Anavar (var), why add something new ?

    I would stick to one thing for now, see how it goes..
    HGH will take some time for u to see results.

    IMO you could loose fat naturally, and get the results your looking for.

    As far as your monthly exam,I wouldn't wait on that, go and do it, are they testing your hormones ? if is just your pap smear, the results should not be affected by your var use.

    Best of luck to u !

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Thanks Mrs. P for getting back to me. Actually, my husband said the same thing to me this am, that my diet is probably off. I don't think I eat enough. How do I check out that site for nutrition? Also, my bad, I meant to say that I need to go see my regulary doc for my yearly check-up. I know they have to take blood and such. Will my heart rate be elevated from the var? Does hgh affect anything that docs will look at? Most likely will go off the hgh and just finish the var cycle first. How long do you suggest staying on var?
    Also, my husband read somewhere about hgh and cancer cells. Have you heard anything about that? If you have cells hidden in your body, the hgh can bring them forward (something like that?).
    Thanks for everything,
    Loriluv

  4. #4
    3J
    3J is online now
    3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    midst of heaven and hell
    Posts
    10,661
    Rep Power
    18
    If your interested in becoming a client email me at 3diet@gmail.com
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

    OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

    IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

  5. #5
    Novice nickr27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenner View Post
    I can only give you my personal experience of taking 10mg of var for 9 weeks of a 12 week cycle and 1iu (short stint of 2iu) of gh ED at the same time. I am 43.

    The var made me retain water but tighten and gain strength at the same time but I could not tell the extent of the tightness in the lower half due to the water retention which made me feel bloated and gross. Along with the bloating came the breakouts and mood swings and that's why I cut my cycle short...I had, had enough.

    I was only two months in on the gh and had just started to see the results but the var counter acted the gh as far as the slimming effects I was starting to see because of the water retention.

    I have been off the var for 3 weeks and have kept my strength gains and keep getting stronger. I am still doing gh @ 1iu ED, as that seems the perfect dose for me.

    That was my first and last cycle, glad I tried it, but not for me. I didn't have any issues after stopping as we don't need any PCT for var...in fact I feel 100% better!

    Hope this helped

    P.S. I do tons of cardio and my diet is spot on...has to be or you will be wasting your time.


    alotttt of var is cut with dbols so that may be the reason your getting water retention.. my Gf is on Real anavar 10 mg pressed pills and she takes 30 mg a day with no signs of bloat, just tightness and strength..

  6. #6
    Olympian Bodybuilder Blondie_Bombshell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kicking your ass without smearing my eyeliner.
    Posts
    2,717
    Rep Power
    27
    Post up your current diet, be honest, be specific

  7. #7
    Olympian Bodybuilder Blondie_Bombshell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kicking your ass without smearing my eyeliner.
    Posts
    2,717
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenner View Post
    I can only give you my personal experience of taking 10mg of var for 9 weeks of a 12 week cycle and 1iu (short stint of 2iu) of gh ED at the same time. I am 43.

    The var made me retain water but tighten and gain strength at the same time but I could not tell the extent of the tightness in the lower half due to the water retention which made me feel bloated and gross. Along with the bloating came the breakouts and mood swings and that's why I cut my cycle short...I had, had enough.

    I was only two months in on the gh and had just started to see the results but the var counter acted the gh as far as the slimming effects I was starting to see because of the water retention.

    I have been off the var for 3 weeks and have kept my strength gains and keep getting stronger. I am still doing gh @ 1iu ED, as that seems the perfect dose for me.

    That was my first and last cycle, glad I tried it, but not for me. I didn't have any issues after stopping as we don't need any PCT for var...in fact I feel 100% better!

    Hope this helped

    P.S. I do tons of cardio and my diet is spot on...has to be or you will be wasting your time.
    Jenner, I went through the same thing only to discover I do good with 1iu of GH too. Its a good dose for any woman. I would never rec going over 2iu/day. I have seen it do horrible things in the longer term.

  8. #8
    Olympian Bodybuilder Blondie_Bombshell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kicking your ass without smearing my eyeliner.
    Posts
    2,717
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Loriluv View Post
    Thanks Mrs. P for getting back to me. Actually, my husband said the same thing to me this am, that my diet is probably off. I don't think I eat enough. How do I check out that site for nutrition? Also, my bad, I meant to say that I need to go see my regulary doc for my yearly check-up. I know they have to take blood and such. Will my heart rate be elevated from the var? Does hgh affect anything that docs will look at? Most likely will go off the hgh and just finish the var cycle first. How long do you suggest staying on var?
    Also, my husband read somewhere about hgh and cancer cells. Have you heard anything about that? If you have cells hidden in your body, the hgh can bring them forward (something like that?).
    Thanks for everything,
    Loriluv
    If your doctor does a hormore test your HGH levels may be high. But that can occur naturally in some people.

    I never run var for longer than 6-8 weeks, along with a 6-8 week PcT cycle after.

    Yes, HGH is non specific it can grow everything in your body. Tumors, organs and even cancer. I have read a few studies about it. But I also had a friend who had a breast tumor tumor develop and grow 5x the rate it should have while on GH. Everything comes with its risks.

    Go to the doc and get done what you normally do. You dont have to tell your doctor anything.

  9. #9
    Female Moderator Mrs P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,942
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Loriluv View Post
    Thanks Mrs. P for getting back to me. Actually, my husband said the same thing to me this am, that my diet is probably off. I don't think I eat enough. How do I check out that site for nutrition? Also, my bad, I meant to say that I need to go see my regulary doc for my yearly check-up. I know they have to take blood and such. Will my heart rate be elevated from the var? Does hgh affect anything that docs will look at? Most likely will go off the hgh and just finish the var cycle first. How long do you suggest staying on var?
    Also, my husband read somewhere about hgh and cancer cells. Have you heard anything about that? If you have cells hidden in your body, the hgh can bring them forward (something like that?).
    Thanks for everything,
    Loriluv
    Your welcome Loriluv

    If your having your hormones tested, your results may be affected. But I think u made it clear you are only having your yearly check up, u should be fine.

    average var cycles are 6-10 weeks, just play it by ear, see how your body reacts, & take it from there.

    As far as accelerating tumor growth...

    Human growth hormone is designed to make things grow, even if those are things that people may be actively trying to halt growth or expansion, such as tumors. Acceleration of tumor growth is one of the adverse effects of taking human growth hormone.

    There are risks & benefits from taking HGH like everything else, you need to do your research & decide if the benefits outweight the risks & make your decision.

    Keep a good diet, & training routine & continue var if u want to, just keep monitoring your self.

    You can post your diet in our diet forum.

    Best of luck to u
    Last edited by Mrs P; 06-10-2011 at 10:36 PM.

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By inshallah in forum "My Steroid Cycle" Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 10:52 PM
  2. By rockcandy in forum Women's General Discussion Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 02:28 PM
  3. By Redraider in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 04:29 PM
  4. By kosherfried in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 11:04 PM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







mr supps



health and fitness talk

3Js Nutrition Network









mr supps