Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for female members to discuss a wide variety of topics from Training, dieting, anabolics, grooming, etc.)
***Gentlemen, please respect the females and keep the B.S. off this forum***

Rookie
    Question ladies..how long did it take to see results from squats and lunges...
    I'm new here. How is everyone?? I was just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to share some of their results with squats and lunges. I'm trying to plump up my butt and I hear that those are the best to do just that but on average how long was it before you saw any visible results?? I know it varies from person to person but I'm curious to know. Thanks ahead of time!!

I love racist crackers!!!
    I saw results very quickly, however I have naturally muscular upper legs and glutes from 6 years of sprinting. They will always be muscular. I also think I saw a nig increase because I was doing high rep squats (20 rep Super Squat Program) and that also cause a lot of fluid retention in the legs.

You might want to try weighted walking lunges and unilateral leg presses for the glutes. Those help me the most.

Rookie
    yeap
    Results? Quite fast guess in about 4 month....but i do have naturally big legs and glutes. They are responded very well to squats. Only that I squat very heavy, low reps like, 6-7 for 6 sets. I don't include lunges in my work outs regularly, i do them now and then, except for the cutting period when i make them every work out.

Hi Keke, I was squating more on the heavy side, and low rep, in the winter. I noticed a huge difference in my ass... it was def. harder, but the top went to "bubbly" for me. I would recommend high rep to failure if you just want to tighten up. if you want to grow more ass... low rep and heavy........ and squat low!!!

Originally posted by Prana
    Hi Keke, I was squating more on the heavy side, and low rep, in the winter. I noticed a huge difference in my ass... it was def. harder, but the top went to "bubbly" for me. I would recommend high rep to failure if you just want to tighten up. if you want to grow more ass... low rep and heavy........ and squat low!!!
    Yes, I found the same thing Prana. I still squat fairly heavy but I go for as many reps as I can. I absolutely love lunges for keeping the butt nice and tight. I alternate between smith machine lunges and walking lunges.

The Shiznit
    I've done a 12week program that targeted my lower body which brought out quite a bit of change in my legs.
    I hit legs twice a week, one day focused on heavier weight/moderately high reps, and the second day light weight/hig reps. I performed the same exercises on each day, but varied the weight/reps. A staple of each day were lunges, sumo squats, and inclined presses.
    This tore my hams/ glutes up, but it made a difference!

uniquemicals
Thread Information