Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for female members to discuss a wide variety of topics from Training, dieting, anabolics, grooming, etc.)
***Gentlemen, please respect the females and keep the B.S. off this forum***

Mrs. Pheezy; mom of Loki phoenixphyre's Avatar
    T3 and headaches
    Has anyone experienced bad headaches with T3?

yes phoenix... not nearly as bad as the clen.. but i do get them here and there.. usually it is when i get into the higher dosages though... and again, they are not that bad..

something to think of though.. i am actually on T3 now believe it or not lol.. and i was getting headaches.. but then i talked to my doctor and guess what.. IT IS ALLERGY SEASON!! lol.. so he attributes my headaches and tension to allergies and the change of weather.. spring is trying to break through and causing us all havoc.. and i don't really even have allergies..

so then i started asking around (non Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) users) and found that many people have had headaches this past week... so i guess i can attribute my current headaches to the weather

but yes during past cycles i have had slight headaches...

luv super

Originally posted by supergirl
    yes phoenix... not nearly as bad as the clen.. but i do get them here and there.. usually it is when i get into the higher dosages though... and again, they are not that bad..

something to think of though.. i am actually on T3 now believe it or not lol.. and i was getting headaches.. but then i talked to my doctor and guess what.. IT IS ALLERGY SEASON!! lol.. so he attributes my headaches and tension to allergies and the change of weather.. spring is trying to break through and causing us all havoc.. and i don't really even have allergies..

so then i started asking around (non Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) users) and found that many people have had headaches this past week... so i guess i can attribute my current headaches to the weather

luv super
    I laid off of it today and I am headache free....I'm going to give it another shot tonight and see what happens but if I get a headache like I've been experiencing, time to wean myself off....it felt like my brain was going to explode!!

Originally posted by supergirl

luv super
    I took a different strategy and started taking it before I go to bed. That stuff makes me really drowsy after a while and taking it during the day was a bitch to function properly. It hasn't messed with my sleep patterns so I think I'll stick to this until the end of the cycle.

My headache was so bad, I don't want to give it another shot during the day....no way, man.

I couldnt tell if it was from the t3 or the clen..because every time I take them together. But i took it before i went to bed too cuz of the drowsiness good luck

Thread Information