Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for female members to discuss a wide variety of topics from Training, dieting, anabolics, grooming, etc.)
***Gentlemen, please respect the females and keep the B.S. off this forum***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie
    How do I cycle Anavar?
    OK. So I have been lifting 4-5x/week and doing consistent cardio for 4 years now. I have created a great foundation and have been competing in figure for 1 year now. I just took 2nd at my last show and I have 12 weeks until my next.

I want to use Anavar, but need some advice on how to cycle it.

Can I do a 12 week cycle or is that too long?

How much time is best to lay off the shit in between cycles?

Should I stop taking birth control? I take yasmin and have not experienced much weight gain from it over the years.

How many mg of Anavar should I take? I am 5'2 and weigh 118 lb.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahlyi View Post
    OK. So I have been lifting 4-5x/week and doing consistent cardio for 4 years now. I have created a great foundation and have been competing in figure for 1 year now. I just took 2nd at my last show and I have 12 weeks until my next.

I want to use Anavar, but need some advice on how to cycle it.

Can I do a 12 week cycle or is that too long?

How much time is best to lay off the shit in between cycles?

Should I stop taking birth control? I take yasmin and have not experienced much weight gain from it over the years.

How many mg of Anavar should I take? I am 5'2 and weigh 118 lb.

Im asuming your a female even though your Avatar says your a male.

Most orals should only be taken for 8 weeks max. I prefer to run orals for 4 to 6 weeks.

I would PM missmuscle. she seems to have a lot of experence and can do a better job in helping you. good luck!

Olympian Bodybuilder Miss Muscle's Avatar
    Welcome. You can cycle anavar 12 weeks but since you are new just do a 6 to 8 week cycle.

Start at 2.5 or 5 mg....no more. You can take half at morning and half at night or just take the whole once per day. I recommend half if possible.

You should leave the same amount of time in between cycles as the cycle itself. I recommend the same time as the cycle plus a couple of weeks.

Don't bother going off birth control yet. Anavar won't affect it nor will it affect the var. Do you contest diet with the birth control? Some ladies go off it due to high estrogen but most don't need to. If you lean down fine with it than stick with it.

First cycle....start at a low dose and watch your body carefully for unwanted side effects. You can always up the dose if need be but once you have certain side effects occur they are permanent and you can not go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Muscle View Post
    Welcome. You can cycle ana Anavar (var) 12 weeks but since you are new just do a 6 to 8 week cycle.

Start at 2.5 or 5 mg....no more. You can take half at morning and half at night or just take the whole once per day. I recommend half if possible.

You should leave the same amount of time in between cycles as the cycle itself. I recommend the same time as the cycle plus a couple of weeks.

Don't bother going off birth control yet. Ana Anavar (var) won't affect it nor will it affect the Anavar (var) . Do you contest diet with the birth control? Some ladies go off it due to high estrogen but most don't need to. If you lean down fine with it than stick with it.

First cycle....start at a low dose and watch your body carefully for unwanted side effects. You can always up the dose if need be but once you have certain side effects occur they are permanent and you can not go back.
    WOW! one post and out. no thanks, no extra questions. good info MM, I thought 8 weeks was it for orals. I would be concerned of liver damage with a 12 week. Do you think 12 weeks for men and women or 12 weeks because she is only running Anavar (var) and nothing else?

Olympian Bodybuilder Miss Muscle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hogman View Post
    WOW! one post and out. no thanks, no extra questions. good info MM, I thought 8 weeks was it for orals. I would be concerned of liver damage with a 12 week. Do you think 12 weeks for men and women or 12 weeks because she is only running Anavar (var) and nothing else?
    12 weeks is okay because a ladies dose of Anavar (var) is small usually.

However I think 6 to 8 weeks for a newbie is plenty.

You do bring up a good point though Hogman...liver damage. I think with any steroid...not just oral a liver supplement should be taken...something like Liv 52.

Your advice about orals was good though. Most oral compounds are taken for a shorter amount of time. Ana Anavar (var) isn't nearly one of the worst compounds for the liver anyways. It's not usually a big concern...especially at small doses.

Thanks for participating in our section...we always welcome boy....I mean men.

collecting info on anavar
    This was a helpful thread bcuz I am looking into the side effects to expect and how to relieve them whn coming off Anavar as a female. I read coming off can spark depression .... anyone hv that experience?

Smile
    Hi ladies!

This may be of some help to you. I started my very first cycle 3 days ago with anavar- have been lifting for 6 years and have hit that point where I want to look as best as I can.

Day 1 I took 5mg split into 2 doses 8 hours between. I got headaches also a very sleepless night and the headache still, and some very wierd dreams!
    I decided to drop to 2.5mg the day after and same today, I did feel a bit on edge yesterday and odd but I was extremely tired- today I've been fine. I'm keeping at 2.5mg for a few more days then I will go bak to 5mg.

I'm taking liv52, milk thistle, taurine, flaxseed,potassium and cla.

Taurine in case of cramps, liv supps obviously and potassium for blood pressure..

Oh and I'm running for 8 weeks and going to taper down on week 9 so no pct...

Thx French..let me know mentally how u feel after?

Drink a ton of water.

Yeah I'll keep you posted no worries at all. Got a little lower back ache with it as well...

I'm drinking shit loads of water! Also following a cutting diet, cardio also as var works well with it so I'm told

Quote Originally Posted by frenchy121 View Post
    Yeah I'll keep you posted no worries at all. Got a little lower back ache with it as well...

I'm drinking shit loads of water! Also following a cutting diet, cardio also as var works well with it so I'm told
    The lower back ache is common on oral steroids but not fully understood.

Strange. Is it anything to worry about?
    Also when is there a best time to take Anavar (var)? I take mine after training because I train early I don't eat before and I always take it with food. Surely whenever u take it doesn't matter as its in your system?

Strange. Is it anything to worry about?
    Also when is there a best time to take Anavar (var)? I take mine after training because I train early I don't eat before and I always take it with food. Surely whenever u take it doesn't matter as its in your system?
    Fasted training doesn't actually burn more fat than fed training. Anavar has a 9 hour half life. I'd take it about 2 hours pre-workout, but it's not going to matter toooooo much...

I train at 6am in the week so there's no way I'm getting up at 4 just for that

Weekends I train at 9am and there is no way I'm setting my alarm for 7 as I want a lie in!

I train at 6am in the week so there's no way I'm getting up at 4 just for that

Weekends I train at 9am and there is no way I'm setting my alarm for 7 as I want a lie in!
    Fasted training is very controversial, it's said that it causes your muscles to shrink, (so a bad idea if tyour trying to build muscle)
    on the other hand fasted cardio is so popular because when u do fasted cardio you release certain hormones that are good for burning the "stubborn fat"

who knows ?

I've done fasted cardio, but, never fasted training, I think I wouldn't have the energy/strengnth I need to do my workout.

Never eat before cardio! Get a bloody stitch actually I do have a protein shake before weights an I'm fine but I'm not usually hungry at 5.30am.... Imagine scrambling eggs at 5.30am??i don't think so!

I'm fine at 6am as I go to bed early and get 9 hours sleep. I hate gym after work as its to busy an I just want to eat and chill at home- I'm a morning person! 4am is mental, gyms open at 4am? U must be in the USA? 6am they open in the UK

lil beast
    hey everyone i need some help. I just started anavar 10mg and i dont really feel anything, no headaches , no depression or even anger but i am always hungry. To add on to it im 5foot 5 and way 125. i take two a day, should i be taking more?

Quote Originally Posted by lil beast View Post
    hey everyone i need some help. I just started anavar 10mg and i dont really feel anything, no headaches , no depression or even anger but i am always hungry. To add on to it im 5foot 5 and way 125. i take two a day, should i be taking more?
    So you're taking 20mg per day? Are you a man or a woman? If you're a man, don't expect much of anavar until you're taking 50mg+ per day.

To be honest, at your weight, I wouldn't touch the stuff. Build yourself up naturally.

Rookie
    Newbie !
    Ok I just recently ordered some anavar from a company not to sure if its real but i have 10mg tabs im not sure how to take it or when to take it i was going to start off with 50mg a day. can anyone help with this!

I'm on 12.5mg... No sides although
    Don't want to be crude my clit is a little swollen and I find I'm hornier lol I won't be going any higher as its my first cycle. I'm in week 5, not really noticed much in looks as I was quite muscular. Def harder muscle, a bit stronger but AMAZING pumps if I take an hour before lifting... Love it. I'm with 3j as well so I am starting to
    Eat before lifting now. Mentally I'm fine, to start with your mind can play tricks, also my period came two weeks early

Rookie
    HI Miss Muscle,
    I started Anavar on jan 10th. I've been lifting and training for my entire life. Always lean.
    I recently had hip surgery and am pending shoulder cuff repair in April or May. I'm 49.
    I lost so much weight from the hip surgery and my skin started dropping off my body;. I have never experience that . i've always been a hard body at 10-12% BF. My background is competitive sports, Bodybuilding, triathlons, Miss Galexy, everything!! I lift BB style but also swim and spin doing HIIT. Maybe too much cardio, even after my surgery
    I am limited in my training now. NO weights until month 6 with my legs. Just body weight stuff and maybe 10 lb db. But boy, even pistols kick my ass more than a leg press!! I can train back with machines and pullups. I cannot bear weight on my hip so no olympic lifing. And I don't train chest much, except for some sets on machine, since my shoulder is tenuous. For shoulders it's very limited to TRX, some arnolds but no heavy weight and band presses. NO side lateral. I can train triceps and biceps

My friend started me on Anavar Jan 10th. He has not seen me. He knew how I looked last year, but I am 10 lbs leaner(uggh). We were supposed to meet up last week and now he won't return my calls. I'm going on week 4 feb 7th.

I'm on 5mg.
    No side effects
    I take it with evengin meal
    My skin is tightening up, and I see my legs filling out a bit and my scar tissue around my incision and my muscles there felt better in the first week. My shoulder feels better too. But I am watching the weights since I don't want to rip anything

The reason for the A was to help me put on a little size before my next surgery and help me heal.
    And also tighten up the skin that was hanging when I did my side crunches or bent over. That is freaking me out. !!
    I lost so much weight from the surgery and I really need to put on 15 lbs

So I'm wondering how to cycle.
    My friend just disappeared. He's the expert at it

Should I up the dose to 10mg?
    I don't feel or see much at 5mg. It seems like i'm getting smaller and I'm losing my muscle in my shoulder area but that could be from the shoulder tear, my supraspinatus not firing and atrophy since it's pulled off the bone

I'd like to know how to complete the cycle. I plan to do another one 3 months after the next surgery.

I waited 3 months after my hip surgery before starting this one

Also, when i need more, is there a reputable place where I can purchase A?

I'm 5ft 5 and 3/4
    I was 126 before surgery, but much more filled out.

Is the A making me lose weight>
    My sleep patterns are not normal either. Not because of the A, but because I'm in this weird thing going to bed at 4am and waking at 11.

I really could use some help
    Thanks

Rookie
    1st time Anavar.
    Hey girls. I am 33, 5'4" & I weigh 127lbs. Mine are 10mg. Started them yesterday. Splitting dosage. Half in morning & half early evening. I go to gym 5 evenings a week. I do mainly cardio & lots of belly Ang butt machines. My but and belly are my 2 main target areas. I am in good shape but want to be toned and defined. I don't have any noticeable muscle or abs. My stomach isn't bad but having a hard time getting it & my butt tightened and hard. Any info/tips/diets/workouts would be so appreciated!! Thanks ladies. Enjoying this forum.

Rookie
    Gym 5 nights a week. Mostly cardio. I do use machines for crunches and just started on weights. I am shy & not exactly sure how to correctly do weights lol My diet is and always has been healthy. Very little carbs(whole wheat pastas & bread) chicken, steak & lobster or scallops for meat, salads & brown rice. I am allergic to nuts,seeds and many fruits bother me as well but I can eat bananas,blueberries & grapefruit. Tons of water and cranberry juice. I am coffee drinker as well but with milk instead of cream. I eat 4 fair size meals a day but I work slot of 5 am shifts so breakfast is usually just a quick boiled egg and a banana or porrage. I just started on protien shakes as well. What I am mostly wondering is some good routines for butt and belly. I have a belly and want to tighten it & my but has a dimple on each side!!! Eeeeeww!!!! Lol Always been a thin girl but age is kicking in!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information