Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for female members to discuss a wide variety of topics from Training, dieting, anabolics, grooming, etc.)
***Gentlemen, please respect the females and keep the B.S. off this forum***

Thread:

clen with t3

I need help
    Red face clen with t3
    I got told to do 3 week on cycles alternating the 2, my problem is I'm going to mexico in a little over a month and I just don't feel like I'm getting the full potential, my energy hasn't even increased. should I try doing clen 2 on 2off for 3 weeks? My max dosages for both have ben 100 for t3 and 120 for clen I was told its not good to go over? could I add aspirin or thermalean to get better results? and do just cardio and no weight training. I hope someone can help me

wow those are high and possibly counterproductive doses for a female

whats your diet and cardio like?
    are you using any anabolic support?

what brand meds are you using?

I need help
    I'm using products from Bulgaria. its the European stuff. I eat alot of salads with either chicken or tuna, lots of greena. I drink 5-5 ltr water, I take my vitamines in the morning with a light cereal bar with a high protein shake. I have a small portion of oatmeal with a scoop of protein powder, hemp seeds and sliced apples as a snack. I do 20 minutes of high resistance cardio then a half hour of weights, I rub the yohimburn lotion on my legs. I ordered winstrol and primobolan but it got seized, I'm really bummed about it. So I was thinkin if I can't get it then maybe I can take thermalean just before I work out, I know its a good booster and I lack energy bad

estray
    Make sure youre getting enough calories. Salads can be filling with all the lettuce but theres not alot of cals. I dont know your bodyweight but a good rule of thumb for a female no matter what weight is not to drop below 1000-1200 cals a day.

With regards to your siezed shipment, did you make a copy of the letter and send it to your supplier? Usually and decent supplier will reship the order till you get it.

clenbuterol and t3 are not side effect free drugs
    they also are not to be used as a replacement for hard work

20 minutes of cardio is hardly enough for fat loss

the doses you're taking are known to be catabolic, coupled without sufficient nutrition, anabolic support and adequate resistance training, you run the risk of losing muscle and ending worse than you started

i suggest stopping the meds until you get a proper understanding of diet and training

I need help
    Red face Hey
    I calculated all my calories including snacks and I average between 25-2700 calories per day. My problem is I'm not getting the energy I should with all the protein I'm taking, I work in a labor environment so when I get home I need a boost, I've tried everything and nothing gives me that burst of energy. I'm almost thinkin I got better results taking thermalean. I'm getting really depressed, I just wanna look sexy for Mexico in 6 weeks. I weigh 125 and I wanna weigh 115. so If you can make any suggestions on supplements certain foods how much cardio should I do? I bought a bio trainer which is supposed to montor how many calories you burn. How many calories are safe to burn per 1000 calories. Should I bother do any weights or just cardio and 3-20 reps of squats or lunges

I need help
    I also take shit loads of vitamins every morning my complete nutritional intake. and juice plus pills along with CLA and extra vitamin D so nurition isn't the problem. My energy is pls pls help

its not just about how many cals you eat, its also important where they come from and the times at which you eat them

at 125 lbs, 2500-2700 calories is too much for fat loss

fixing your diet alone to start should provide results

I need help
    So I should cut my calories down to 1500 or so. What kind of diet would you recommend, I thought if I took a mild steroid it would burn out the fat with good defined muscle. I'm really new at this so I really appreciate your advice. I guess I should try to burn around 1000 calories per day?

I need help
    I calculated my calories wrong its about 2200 on average. I try to eat breakfast at 6 I usually eat dinner between 5-6pm and a snack around 7pm or so

i personally would stop and forget all meds especially t3 and steroids for the time being

they do a poor job when used alone at providing results if proper diet and training are not in place, but still give the negative side effects

t3 does not distinguish between fat and muscle and at the doses you're taking will eat both
    if you lose muscle you'll look like a skinny fat person which would defeat the purpose

your maintenance cals are around 1250 right now, so 1500 calories would be a good start

i dont go by how many cals are burned because those machines arnt really accurate

just make sure to eat around / slightly below maintenance cals and do cardio every day and you should see results

very quickly, diet should consist of lean protein, complex carbohydrates, healthy fats, minimal to no sugar, and fibrous vegetables

you might find that eating more but smaller meals instead of large but fewer meals every few hours keeps you from snacking

try and consume your carbs during the most active parts of your day

hope this helps

Rookie
    can u help me do u know anything about clen

Rookie
    i picked some up but never seen any before dont know if there real theur from fusion labs i got some test from them too

Rookie
    the pills are pure white

I need help
    If it comes in a box and ot says clenbuterol then its real. I think with being a make you start taking around 60mcg then up it every few days by a pill and max dosage is 140-160 depending on your tolerance

I need help
    thanx I'm gonna access my diet and refine it. I guess I should try to do a minimum of 40 min cardio a day. I was told about 40 min prior to workingout Gojji juice and a banana are a good source of energy to take before a worlout then a protein powder afterwards. Is it better to do squats or lunges for tightening your butt and glutes?

if doing cardio in the pm its better to do it after weights imo because glycogen stores will be closer to or fully empty

also this way you will not exhaust all your energy before lifting

a banana might work, oats would probably be better, dont forget protein
    remember to get complex carbs and protein post workout as well

i'll need pics of your glutes to properly advise on that question but you cant go wrong with sqauts

I need help
    So I should eat a small bowl of oats with a banana 40 min before I workout. Do say half hour of weights then 40 min of cardio then eat cereal with protein powder and a sprinkle of almonds. I'm alittle embarresed to send a pic because I hate the way I look right now.

Quote Originally Posted by kari View Post
    I got told to do 3 week on cycles alternating the 2, my problem is I'm going to mexico in a little over a month and I just don't feel like I'm getting the full potential, my energy hasn't even increased. should I try doing clen 2 on 2off for 3 weeks? My max dosages for both have ben 100 for t3 and 120 for clen I was told its not good to go over? could I add aspirin or thermalean to get better results? and do just cardio and no weight training. I hope someone can help me
    50mcg of clen every day but start at 20mcg and work dose up.
    t3 i wouldent bother with.
    just go withthe clen and var.
    5-10mg ver ed for 8-10weeks along with clen 2 weeks on 1 week off and repeat.
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

Rookie
    Yeaah.. i need some help too.. i weigh about 145 i am a young women. i work out 5 times a week and diet very well through the week. i cannot seem to loose the weight because i tend to not diet on the weekends. i have bought t3 and clenbuterol and have tried a cycle of clenbuterol once before and it didnt work. i am going to stack the clen and t3 but am just curious of the side effects and how to do the correct cycle with the two.. any help!?

анализ движения денежных потоков Энтомология анализ структуры источников финансирования
    нужна библиот
    стоимость диссертации россии, украины онлайн
    методы исчисления амортизации основных средств размещение продуктивных сил и региональная экономика вак рф авторефераты
    статьи на заказ паразитология, гельминтология анализ финансовой отчетности компании
    учет производственных запасов религиоведение достаточность собственного капитала
    диссертации россии монгольские языки

Rookie
    Hi i am 26 and just started taking clen im only on my second day & feel a lot better than when i took ephedrine once, i hate that stuff! Yesterday day1 i had a bit of a harsh headache & had the shakes quite bad but managed to sleep fine.Today day2 i have been fine i went to the gym & did as much cardio as i could manage i felt fine wasnt sweating as much as i thought...but tonight i have had chest pains at work.I have never taken them before i have gone on a strict healthy diet for the first time in my life, before i used to do crash diets witch worked but didnt kepp it off for long.I am the heaviest i have ever been before starting this i have just lost 14lbs & hope clen can give me the push i need i am now 194lbs...............do you think this will work?? i go to the gym about 4times a week, im quite strong anyway and love doing weight & spend about 50minutes on the tredmill & 15mins running.I tried winstrol a few months back as i was told these were just like clen.Bad move i advise no women take these!! any comments pls help i have never taken these before x

Junior Bodybuilder
    The toughest lift is your ass off the couch!
    Tamika26-get off the clen, hon and get your diet in line. Clen isn't your answer. Post your diet and training schedule along with your stats and we'll be happy to make suggestions to help you get where you want to be.

uniquemicals
Thread Information