Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products
 

(Forum for female members to discuss a wide variety of topics from Training, dieting, anabolics, grooming, etc.)
***Gentlemen, please respect the females and keep the B.S. off this forum***

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 59
Thread:

HGH for women

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    HGH for women
    I am thinking of running some HGH, for fat loss. Anybody can help with how much and how lond I should start off with?

  2. #2
    Olympian Bodybuilder Tsaunders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3,503
    Rep Power
    31
    how about you just do cardio and diet correctly. HGH will take a while to see results

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    I am doing that already....However, it's so so hard to loose body fat. Believe it or not my doctor reccomended that it might be the answer for me....

  4. #4
    national bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    9
    i have been using for contest prep 1 IU daily (with other compounds) and its not the miracle some claim. I am working just as hard as I did when I competed naturally. personally i think its alot of money for what I have gotten out of it.

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    21
    From what I have learned around here.. 1 IU a day seems to be the norm... more is not better.... I would do 1 IU in the morning if I were a female.. at night is when your body naturally releases GH...so take the extra in the AM....

  6. #6
    Senior Member roccodart440's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,376
    Rep Power
    11
    In the studies I have read on dosing it seems men feel the side effects of HGH more than women leading me to believe a women could easily run a mans common dose of 2iu per day. I agree with phantom about not hitting it before bed though. Perhaprs try 1iu 1st thing in the morening and then 1iu in the early afternoon.

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Thanks guys. One more thing....how long is the cycle for GH?

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    21
    Sorry it took so long to get back to you... the longer you cycle the GH the better... its not something that works in weeks..but rather months.. keep us up to date..

  9. #9
    Olympian Bodybuilder Miss Muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,517
    Rep Power
    309
    Quote Originally Posted by thefantom1
    Sorry it took so long to get back to you... the longer you cycle the GH the better... its not something that works in weeks..but rather months.. keep us up to date..
    Definately keep us up to date!!! I'm curious of any side affects you might have.

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Will definitely let you know guys! My doctor is going to monitor me through out the cycle. As a matter of fact, he is the one ,who recommended a low dose of GH. He treats athlets( involved with a major NY football team), so he knows about all the heavy supplements. Pls don't get me wrong, he doesn't endorse anything, but he also doesn't think it's such a big deal, as long as you don't over do it, and seek pro help.
    He recommended a cycle of 8 weeks, 5days on 2 off.

  11. #11
    Pro Bodybuilder supergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    meathead state
    Posts
    1,535
    Rep Power
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by thefantom1
    From what I have learned around here.. 1 IU a day seems to be the norm... more is not better.... I would do 1 IU in the morning if I were a female.. at night is when your body naturally releases GH...so take the extra in the AM....
    fantom fantom fantom.. lurking round my ladies again are you j/k xoxo

    as per your comment about your body releasing gh at night... that is totally correct, HOWEVER studies have proven that the best time for exogenous gh administration for the purpose of theraputic results, a shot a bedtime is best because when you take a shot of gh (1iu) it takes time to become active in your system and you get your natural gh release after you enter REM... so basically Ironmaster (remember him lol) and I came up with the concept of a "double shot" meaning your exogenous shot at bedtime, right when you are about to fall asleep then your body will kick out the endogenous gh and you get a double whammy

    I personally feel for women, 2ius once you have past the adjustment period, is a perfect dosage because it allows for consistent blood levels.. so you can do a shot every 12 hours and get the best results with a consistent hormone level... I found at bedtime and pre-workout were the best times for me..


    fitchickny... i in no way want to contradict what your sports team doctor says, but honestly, in 2 months, you will NOT see the true benefits of low dose gh therapy!! i would run for at least 3 months... Also, 5 on 2 off is imo just to save money.. but i guess it can't hurt...

    and a quick warning... when you begin gh, the first month is a BITCH!!! i actually have a complete hgh thread posted somewhere if you search... but while your body is adjusting to the increase in gh, you go through some sides.. to me it felt like i was back in puberty lol... everything ached, i had swollen and tender breasts, my period cramps were very bad with a heavy period, i was tired all the time, hungry alot and often hypoglycemic... but after my body adjusted, it was smoothe sailing!!!
    so good luck and keep us posted!!


    luv super

  12. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Thanks supergirl!! I will try 2iu a day for 3 months as you reccomended. I am about to start a cycle of anavar/clen, until I get my gh supply.
    I will keep checking in!!

  13. #13
    Olympian Bodybuilder Fyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,939
    Rep Power
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by supergirl
    fantom fantom fantom.. lurking round my ladies again are you j/k xoxo

    as per your comment about your body releasing gh at night... that is totally correct, HOWEVER studies have proven that the best time for exogenous gh administration for the purpose of theraputic results, a shot a bedtime is best because when you take a shot of gh (1iu) it takes time to become active in your system and you get your natural gh release after you enter REM... so basically Ironmaster (remember him lol) and I came up with the concept of a "double shot" meaning your exogenous shot at bedtime, right when you are about to fall asleep then your body will kick out the endogenous gh and you get a double whammy

    I personally feel for women, 2ius once you have past the adjustment period, is a perfect dosage because it allows for consistent blood levels.. so you can do a shot every 12 hours and get the best results with a consistent hormone level... I found at bedtime and pre-workout were the best times for me..


    fitchickny... i in no way want to contradict what your sports team doctor says, but honestly, in 2 months, you will NOT see the true benefits of low dose gh therapy!! i would run for at least 3 months... Also, 5 on 2 off is imo just to save money.. but i guess it can't hurt...

    and a quick warning... when you begin gh, the first month is a BITCH!!! i actually have a complete hgh thread posted somewhere if you search... but while your body is adjusting to the increase in gh, you go through some sides.. to me it felt like i was back in puberty lol... everything ached, i had swollen and tender breasts, my period cramps were very bad with a heavy period, i was tired all the time, hungry alot and often hypoglycemic... but after my body adjusted, it was smoothe sailing!!!
    so good luck and keep us posted!!


    luv super
    Excellent advice as usual babe.
    Do you have to go off it? How long can a woman stay on it for and how long do you think they should take off if any time?
    It would suck to get all those fantastic results, go off, and then go through that horrible first couple of months again....hehehe

  14. #14
    Pro Bodybuilder supergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    meathead state
    Posts
    1,535
    Rep Power
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyre
    Excellent advice as usual babe.
    Do you have to go off it? How long can a woman stay on it for and how long do you think they should take off if any time?
    It would suck to get all those fantastic results, go off, and then go through that horrible first couple of months again....hehehe
    how long on?? honestly fyre, who knows?? Life Extension Institutes will give post menapausal women gh therapy for the rest of their life... the key for long term use is low doses to increase gh levels but NOT IGF-1 levels; strictly for theraputic use
    how long off?? in the bbing community, it is commonly accepted that you should be "off" as long as you were "on" But again, who knows for sure, it can only be experimented on a personal level, judging solely on how your body is reacting and testing (via hormonal blood tests etc)

    and yea.. restarting gh is not super fun lol..


    Did you start your cycle??

    supes

  15. #15
    Olympian Bodybuilder Fyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,939
    Rep Power
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by supergirl
    how long on?? honestly fyre, who knows?? Life Extension Institutes will give post menapausal women gh therapy for the rest of their life... the key for long term use is low doses to increase gh levels but NOT IGF-1 levels; strictly for theraputic use
    how long off?? in the bbing community, it is commonly accepted that you should be "off" as long as you were "on" But again, who knows for sure, it can only be experimented on a personal level, judging solely on how your body is reacting and testing (via hormonal blood tests etc)

    and yea.. restarting gh is not super fun lol..


    Did you start your cycle??

    supes
    Yes I have and I love it! the first couple of months though for me were shit! The water retention for me was awful. I started doing it the two days on, one off at 2 iu's each time but then i decided to go six days on and one off, still at 2 ius. I've been on it for about 12 weeks now and to be truthful, I don't really wanna go off it. I'm over 35 now so I'm wondering if it makes a difference if I go off or not? Maybe I should have my blood levels tested or something. I feel really good though that's for sure.
    I've been looking for additional information on whether one needs to go off if they are over a certain age, but haven't found much information so i'll keep digging. Let me know if you find anything. Cheers babe.

  16. #16
    Novice Amino77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    9
    How about you tell us your Age, Weight, and etc. Maybe You should take Light Sibutramine / Generic Reductil 10mg or 15mg. Works really good , my girlfriend took it and she had no side effects like Clen makes you crazy. Sibutramine you cant feel anything and you are in good mood, makes you not to eat and get in shape really good. Try Sibutramine before you waste alot of money on Gh.

  17. #17
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Ultramax hgh
    I started taking [URL=http://allnutri.com/pid24/ultramax+hgh+gold+with+alphatrophin.aspx]Ultramax hgh[/URL] about 2 weeks. Ultramax hgh Best formula for aging prevention, quick to dissolve and refreshing taste is plus point for this product. I noticed a wonderful change in my skin.

  18. #18
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fitchickny View Post
    I am thinking of running some HGH, for fat loss. Anybody can help with how much and how lond I should start off with?
    That is going to be different for everyone.
    If you have a low IGF 1 level, it might take less then if you didn't... and women generally need more HGH than men to get the same results.

    I have a low IGF 1 level at 130 and started tev tropin 7 weeks ago at a low dose of .2 mg (.6 I.U.) and have lost 8 pounds in the last 3 weeks.

    good luck

    Susan

  19. #19
    Pro Bodybuilder supergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    meathead state
    Posts
    1,535
    Rep Power
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by susiemw View Post
    That is going to be different for everyone.
    If you have a low IGF 1 level, it might take less then if you didn't... and women generally need more HGH than men to get the same results.

    I have a low IGF 1 level at 130 and started tev tropin 7 weeks ago at a low dose of .2 mg (.6 I.U.) and have lost 8 pounds in the last 3 weeks.

    good luck

    Susan
    this post is 2 years old lol.. but thanks for the contribution Susan and good luck with your run!

  20. #20
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    newbie
    SuperGirl,

    Although, I personally have experience with GH my girlfriend does not. I am not exactly sure the dosage she should take nor am I familiar with how long. She is 28, in decent shape, but has experienced some weight gain since birth of her son. She does workout but not as often as she would like. This is due to working full-time, taking care of her son, and going to school. My thoughts are that a boost with GH will allow her the start getting what she is looking for not the least being a boost in her immune system.

    My understanding after reading your posts is that she'll experience some water retention, harder cramping, and maybe some joint pain. Since I'm a male and don't have a monthly cycle (LOL!!), I didn't experience that, but I have also never experienced the joint pain or retention either. My assumption is that is something women experience or person-to-person side effects. Am I right in assuming that? Any suggestions you may have for her, I would greatly appreciate. Thanks for your time.

  21. #21
    Pro Bodybuilder supergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    meathead state
    Posts
    1,535
    Rep Power
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by snrfan View Post
    My understanding after reading your posts is that she'll experience some water retention, harder cramping, and maybe some joint pain. Since I'm a male and don't have a monthly cycle (LOL!!), I didn't experience that, but I have also never experienced the joint pain or retention either. My assumption is that is something women experience or person-to-person side effects. Am I right in assuming that? Any suggestions you may have for her, I would greatly appreciate. Thanks for your time.

    The "uncomfortable" sides usually die out after the 2nd month or so.. But the body will go through an adjusting period (1-2ius a day)
    YES sides vary from person to person..

    WHY does she even want to run gh??

    If she just wants to get lean, there are much better options with less sides and better results..

    She can boost her immune system with vitamins..

    supes

  22. #22
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Yes, she wants to get lean, but also to boost her immune because she is running crazy hours w/everything that's going on. Of course I have her on multi-vitamins & other supplements, but they don't seem to be giving her the boost she needs. Any recommendations on something that would get her leaner and vitamins I should look at to give her the boost she needs?

  23. #23
    Olympian Bodybuilder Miss Muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,517
    Rep Power
    309
    Quote Originally Posted by snrfan View Post
    Yes, she wants to get lean, but also to boost her immune because she is running crazy hours w/everything that's going on. Of course I have her on multi-vitamins & other supplements, but they don't seem to be giving her the boost she needs. Any recommendations on something that would get her leaner and vitamins I should look at to give her the boost she needs?
    Vitamin b-6 specifically and a greens powder/concentrate.

    Certain teas are good as well but you have to drink them every day to get the results.

    A personal favorite of mine is called vital greens by naka. This stuff is FANTASTIC and I notice a difference.

    Start a new thread and post her diet....I bet we can tweak it to benefit her.

  24. #24
    Pro Bodybuilder supergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    meathead state
    Posts
    1,535
    Rep Power
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by snrfan View Post
    Yes, she wants to get lean, but also to boost her immune because she is running crazy hours w/everything that's going on. Of course I have her on multi-vitamins & other supplements, but they don't seem to be giving her the boost she needs. Any recommendations on something that would get her leaner and vitamins I should look at to give her the boost she needs?
    Miss Muscle had some great advice..

    For my immune system, I take Ascorbic acid (C) and D since I don't get enough of it nor sunlight.. works for me, but everyone is different..
    Alot of women like B.. I don't because it is one of the few things that actually makes me restless.

    As per her getting lean.. Honestly babe.. until she can commit to a schedule.. 3-4 days a week weight training with some cardio, and a solid eating plan, she will not see any results.. We all know that there is NO miracle cure.. Just good old fashioned hard work.. YES there are some "supplements" that AID hard work, but AID is the key word.. GH also is NOT a miracle cure.. It does not make you lean from doing nothing.. So the best advice I can give her to get lean is to stick to a regimented training program and go from there..

    supes

  25. #25
    Novice Papa Lazarou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    8
    Agreed Supergirl. Hell, even if she cannot train as often as she'd like, some thing like a keto diet for 8 weeks will work wonders. Its hard to do but delivers each and every time. But thats part of the prob - people want instant results without hard work. Doesn't exist or happen!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







need to build muscle



mr supps

3Js Nutrition Network









need to build muscle