Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss training information)

Rookie
    Default Need a good exercise to trim up lower back...
    Whats a good exercise to trim up the lower back ? I can't do deadlifts anymore because my lower back is a mess. Thanks.

Community Veteran
    lyposuction. =0l

Quote Originally Posted by pullinbig
    lyposuction. =0l
    Does it feel good?

lyposuction. =0l
    d'ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bulldog743
    Quote Originally Posted by 01GT
    Whats a good exercise to trim up the lower back ? I can't do deadlifts anymore because my lower back is a mess. Thanks.

Diet---diet --diet and cardio will bring alot of cutting for the lower back....lat -pulls wide grip chins..Try deads off a rack, so you dont have to go all the way down!

B.Reel
    dinner table push-aways will suck that back fat righ off ya!

Rookie
    Thanks guys, I guess I will keep up the cardio. Right now I am 12% BF, 5'11", 203 lbs, I diet, and do cardio 20 min 4-5 days a week, but I what to get leaner.

Deads...

Quote Originally Posted by aProtege
    Deads...

explain

Lauw
    glute raise.

hey you know you can do that lyposuction thing at home now.a real sharp knife,vacum cleaner,and a bottle of jim beam.

Community Veteran
    or use lypostabil if you want to deal with the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by jcp2
    explain

Purpose of Exercise: To develop your back with primary focus on your lower back. Deadlifts are one of the best 'power' exercises you can do and stress:

* Upper back
    * Lower back
    * Traps
    * Glutes
    * Delts
    * Legs
    * Forearms
    * and more...

Execution of Exercise: Place an appropriately weighted barbell on the floor. Bend your knees and lean forward and grasp the bar with an alternate grip (one palm facing you, one facing away). Make sure the bar is touching your shins. Look up and begin the lift by driving with your legs, pull the bar up your shins (do not leave the bar a few inches from your legs as this is incredibly dangerous - the bar MUST be touching your legs at all times) and when you are standing erect thrust your chest out and shoulders back. To lower the bar go down in the same groove as you came up. People will tell you to lower the bar slowly and touch the weight off the ground and go again, I personally think this is dangerous and the most important part of the lift is on the ascent and not the descent. My method of lowering the bar is simple let the bar descend under it's own weight, allow the bar to settle and perform your next rep. Your hands should remain in contact with the bar at all times.

Important Points: Always remember to keep your back tight and look up. Get a powerlifter or someone with experience to demonstrate this exercise for you and then to correct your bad form. This is one of the best exercises you can do but it is potentially very dangerous if done incorrectly.

http://www.theministryoffitness.com/...s/deadlift.htm

oh yea and do less wieght if your killing your lower back, something tells me your forms off.

Quote Originally Posted by aProtege
    Purpose of Exercise: To develop your back with primary focus on your lower back. Deadlifts are one of the best 'power' exercises you can do and stress:

* Upper back
    * Lower back
    * Traps
    * Glutes
    * Delts
    * Legs
    * Forearms
    * and more...

Execution of Exercise: Place an appropriately weighted barbell on the floor. Bend your knees and lean forward and grasp the bar with an alternate grip (one palm facing you, one facing away). Make sure the bar is touching your shins. Look up and begin the lift by driving with your legs, pull the bar up your shins (do not leave the bar a few inches from your legs as this is incredibly dangerous - the bar MUST be touching your legs at all times) and when you are standing erect thrust your chest out and shoulders back. To lower the bar go down in the same groove as you came up. People will tell you to lower the bar slowly and touch the weight off the ground and go again, I personally think this is dangerous and the most important part of the lift is on the ascent and not the descent. My method of lowering the bar is simple let the bar descend under it's own weight, allow the bar to settle and perform your next rep. Your hands should remain in contact with the bar at all times.

Important Points: Always remember to keep your back tight and look up. Get a powerlifter or someone with experience to demonstrate this exercise for you and then to correct your bad form. This is one of the best exercises you can do but it is potentially very dangerous if done incorrectly.

http://www.theministryoffitness.com/...s/deadlift.htm

How does this trim up the area though?

Not to mention that he already said he can't do deadlifts anymore, due to a back injury.

When i think clean up, i think of whats commonly refered too as "back dimples" and the V... i think deads define those muscles more then anything.

When people mess up their lower back its generally from improper lifting. I had a bad lower back and an immature wear between two discs. My chiro acutally encouraged more working out but to lower the wieght and maintain proper, ifollowed his advice and my back has never felt better (well that and i bought a new mattress lol).

Make a positive change Ponderosa's Avatar
    never heard of immature wear between the two discs. and i should know, having suffered nearly every injury under the sun. but you may be right (doubt it).

i think what 01GT is looking for is a way to "target" the fat around his lower back. targeting generally doesn't work, contrary to what those late night infomercial might say. instead, work on reducing unnecessary "bad" calories, slowely increase your cardio and endurance; and, as noted in a couple posts above, work out your back with LIGHT weights. a beginner exercise is what i call "free fallers" or "base jumping". lay on the floor, on your stomach. elbows down near your ribs, hands off the ground; now pick up your neck and shoulders (up to you whether you want to pick up your lower legs too). hold this position for a long, long time. basically isometrics on the lower back. mix in plenty of ab workouts as well. cheers.

Just telling what the doc said... he releated to arthritis as well.

or use lypostabil if you want to deal with the pain.
    Damn'it, I asked about lypostabil two different times in the chem forum and nobody said shit.

I've never heard about it hurting before.

Expect me ask you questions about this.

Thank You.

uniquemicals
Thread Information