Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss training information)

Cell Volumization
    Anytime you can get a muscle cell fully volumized or expanded, that muscle cell is a lot more apt to grow after being stimulated by a hard workout. This is one of the many advantages that steroids provide, increased nutrient and creatine loading makes the muscle much fuller even if the lifter doesnít lift. ButÖÖwhat if you, like most lifters donít want to do steroids? Well you can at least volumize the cell and one of the simplest cheapest ways to do so is with creatine and or taurine.

Everyone knows what creatine is and does, but most people are clueless about how to make it work. Many years ago after I had tried creatine I saw an article by Charles Poliquin where he stated that many people respond poorly to creatine unless they use LOTS. And by that he meant 2-3 times what most manufactures recommend. The standard 25-30 grams a day for 5 days and 5 grams a day works very poorly for many people. And LOTS of these same people get great results by merely upping the dose to 15-20 grams a day as Charles suggested. And you know what? It truly works wonders for many people. Now that we have creatine ethyl ester there is much less reason to use that much and many trainees are getting great results, including many that donít respond to any amount by using anywhere from 3-8 grams a day of CEE. Some of you are no doubt balking about having to take so much of either of these products, but they are both dirt cheap and whatís better, taking a dose that doesnít do jack and saving a few pennies, or having something that can really help your training?

Many non-responders do AWESOME with taurine as their primary cell volumizer. Like creatine it is dirt cheap and if you have done creatine and found it did little for you, give taurine a shot, for many people it simply blows creatine out of the water with itís ability to enlarge the muscle cell. What doses for taurine? 5 grams 3 x a day works great. I often have guys put on 10 lbs or so within week of starting creatine and taurine together. Sure itís only water, but in the long run, having the muscle cell volumized WILL help it grow in response to heavy workloads and a sound diet.

Iron Addict

i swear by creatine...for the longest time 10 grams of creatine mono w\dextrose daily works great for me.

I switch between creatine monohydrate\swole v2\and currently using cee which is ridiculous...and i am only using 3 grams daily go figure/

i will add taurine to the cee mix and see how it goes.
    Last edited by mister69; 09-02-2005 at 01:26 AM.

non conformist
    Glucorell-RALA

Creatine doesn't do a whole lot for me, but I do find that it does more when I stack it with Taurine.

Eze
    Senior Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth
    Creatine doesn't do a whole lot for me, but I do find that it does more when I stack it with Taurine.
    Have you tried CEE?

non conformist
    Link me there TITS

I've never tried CEE but I've done various delivery systems and doses and never had creatine do jack for me. I'm on it once again, 10g daily (2 doses pre/post), so I may try adding taurine too.

15 grams of taurine a day sounds like a lot, I need to find that in powder to run that much.
    He who overcomes others has force; He who overcomes himself is strong. Lao-tzu

Deport this...........
    Creatine makes all the difference in me. I've even gotten off of it (halfway through a simple sus cycle) for a month and a half straight to see if the hype is real. Well, it is. But add taurine AND large amounts of GLUTAMINE, 10-15 mgs a day and you'll kick yourself in the ass for not trying it before (if you haven't already). Also, glutamine is the key ingredient in alot of otc's to quit addictive habits, even heroin. So if you have a habit like snuff then take advantage of it's effects (which are truly amazing), as well as promoting your gains in the gym.

Now that this has been bumped, CEE and taurine is awesome. Creatine Mono at 15 grams a day doesn't do anything for me. I also use diarginine malate.

Mudge whats your CEE dosage?

Roughly 6 grams a day split into an AM/PM dosing. I may try 10, although the shit does taste nasty, and it goes into my shakes.

By my second day on CEE, no juice, my numbers were going up from the previous weeks and I was "feeling it."

Yea I had a Rep drop some off and I really enjoyed it... I thinking Im going to go with the pills from AF.

What brand are you using?

Thread Information