Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss training information)

Novice
    WTF's At The Gym. Videos Inside.
    UPDATE: 8/21/12
    Here is Spartan 300 I was talking about. Need to get a better video of him doing deadlifts.
    http://youtu.be/Zj8xs71J_h4

Here is some guy trying to bench:
    http://youtu.be/VLcI3lVwvOw

Just getting back into training hardcore, after a huge car accident, and girlfriend leaving me. Focusing all my energies toward lifting, dieting, and taking my shit to a new level.
    Since at the gym more frequently, I have noticed a influx of bizarre people, doing bizarre "workouts". If you can call them that.
    With that said, I have a golden opportunity to make my Youtube channel, of dumb asses at the gym.
    Please Check out my YouTube Videos. Nothing to crazy/stupid yet, but I'm just starting, I hope you get a laugh out of it.

heatman74 - YouTube
    Last edited by heatman74; 08-21-2012 at 09:49 AM.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    nice. thank god my gym doesn't have retards like that running around. just your usual kipping curlers and quarter squatters. also the fuckers that curl in the squat rack. god i fucking hate that. we have straight bars that go up to 120, if you want to curl more than that then there are 6 benches, only 2 squat racks. actually fuck that, there's also 2 barbells not at a station. they're just too lazy to have to lift it off the ground each set. i see guys time and time again curling 65 pounds in the squat rack. i'm gonna get a shirt made. >.<

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I hear ya on them quarter squats, everyday i'm telling lads to get there ass down.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    just saw a guy this morning on tbar rows, practically standing straight up. had the handles too far down the bar so the end of the bar with no weight on it came flying up. looked like a fucking tool. i wanted so bad to go over and correct his form, tell him to drop the weight and move the handles up to the plates. i also don't understand why guys even use 45s on tbar rows. ego thing i guess. if you use 35s it gives you another 3 inches until the plate is hitting your chest, much more range of motion. there's enough room on a standard oly bar to stack 7 or 8 35s, that equals 280lbs plus the bar! no one in my gym can do that correctly anyways so why in the hell do you need to use 45s. same reason guys are loading the bar up with 300 something pounds on squats and doing quarter reps i guess, to impress people? i'm not impressed. i'd rather see someone squatting 225 ass to grass. that dude gets my respect.

Some people should just stay out of the gym.

I hate it when guys dead lift like that. Just let gravity take out and now control it down, not to mention, Put down some fucking pads!!

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by VengeanceX7 View Post
    I hate it when guys dead lift like that. Just let gravity take out and now control it down, not to mention, Put down some fucking pads!!
    you shouldn't control the concentric portion of the deadlift, that's how you fuck yourself up. every other lift, explode up with a controlled negative. the deadlift is opposite, you want to have explosive power when lifting it but it will be a slow ecentric. let gravity take the weight down man. the reason that video is so stupid is the guy is deadlifting 135 pounds and making a shit ton of noise like he's doing something!

That's some funny stuff! Keep it up, I'd love to see more.

There are plenty of proven workout techniques out there, but none of those was one of them. OMG, really? Funny stuff.

Novice
    Did anyone else watch these videos with tears in their eyes? This shit is funny... Makes me remember why I no longer lift at a "fitness center" like ballys total fitness and what not.

You should try working out on a Marine Corps base man.....I was in for 10 years....you would die seeing some of the shit these guys come up with.....every since CrossSHIT got started apparently you can use weights in ways they were never meant to be used....and dont even think about approaching them to help...they are all certified trainers in their head......fucking horrible to list there...but for me its still free

If there's an up side, at least they're doing <something> I guess. Seeing the guy doing the super mini curls, or whatever, reminds me there's a new guy at my gym who is a total weird a$$. Just everything about him is off in some way including, least of all his technique. I've never talked to him, but after being around him for a few weeks, I've slowly begun to see that he actually is doing everything he can. It's all wrong, makes no sense, and looks goofy as heck, but I can see it in his face, he's giving it his all. Sometimes I'd rather be surrounded by that, rather than the total D-bag yuppies who walk around like they own the place, hopping from machine to machine while yapping on the Fn phone. I'll take flaws in form if they are working hard.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Another_airon View Post
    If there's an up side, at least they're doing <something> I guess. Seeing the guy doing the super mini curls, or whatever, reminds me there's a new guy at my gym who is a total weird a$$. Just everything about him is off in some way including, least of all his technique. I've never talked to him, but after being around him for a few weeks, I've slowly begun to see that he actually is doing everything he can. It's all wrong, makes no sense, and looks goofy as heck, but I can see it in his face, he's giving it his all. Sometimes I'd rather be surrounded by that, rather than the total D-bag yuppies who walk around like they own the place, hopping from machine to machine while yapping on the Fn phone. I'll take flaws in form if they are working hard.
    I take it you've never seen these guys trying to do a military press with far far far too much weight and shocking form only for one of there arms to bend against the elbow. It don't look nice or sound nice. Thats why everytime i'm in the gym and someone is doing there shit incorrectly I always tell them how its done. The worst is when they put a shit load of weight on the bench with no spot, get the bar off and lower to there neck chocking there asses off. HAHA I can still see it now, but dam is it dangerous.

Haha, good point, I wasn't really thinking of those guys. I had in mind the super light lifting quiet guys in the corner who weigh about 400 Pounds. As a former fat-kid, I just wanna walk by them and say, "at least your here and not at McDonalds brother. Do your best".

Novice
    Well I'm glad everyone enjoyed these videos. There is more to come. There are alot "celebrities" at my gym. Any they all do dumb shit.
    Here is a list of these Olympic hopefuls with videos to follow:
    First up: Mantis Man - Older guy, uses elliptical running machines, watches other people to see how to use the machines. He is like 6'9" and while he is on the elliptical he holds the arm bars upside down, so his elbows are pointing up to the ceiling.

Second: Action Jackson(remember that movie) - decent sized black dude, sits on the bench press for about 10 mins, looking at his log book, then proceeds to bench 405lbs. using 1/8 reps.(Yup, he lowers the bar about 2 inches.)

Third: Spartan 300 - I call him Spartan 300 because 300lbs is the least amount of weight he will lift. Bench, Dead, Squat, you name it, 300 pounds or nothing. Terrible form, 1/4 squats, rounded back deadlifts. He literally got thrown out of the leg press trying for 1000+lbs.
    He wears a weight belt for every exercise, even crunches, and Bi curls.

Forth - "The Situation" wannabe - comes to the gym in designer jeans, tucked in wife beater. Hair is perfect. After every single set he checks himself out in the mirror, and he even pulls up his shirt to check out his abs. The best part is when he is around a bigger dude, he flares his lats out like a fucking puffer fish, his arms are like a foot away from his body.

So guy keep tuned in to the hilarity....
    Thanks again,

Junior Bodybuilder letsgetyolked's Avatar
    Holy fuck at the chest workout, ab workout video. There is this fucker at my gym who does the same thing when he benches. He'll load up 3-4 45 pounders on each side and go down about a quarter of an inch and call it a rep. He's been doing this same shit for about 4 years and hasn't grown a tad. People need to fucking read and learn.

Junior Bodybuilder letsgetyolked's Avatar
    I just watched the rest. Dawg ur gym is full of a bunch of retards haha. Don't tell me all this was in one day?

Thread Information