Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss training information)

Question middle back development
    just wondering what exercises you guys find best for mid to high middle back. you know the spot I mean the kind of thins out between your shoulder blades. the gym I used to train at had a hammer strength plate loaded row, like the one Dorian Yates always pounded away on, and I find my back has not stayed as developed since that machine is gone. not talking traps but below that area, it's the spot most people notice thins out when they start dieting. been at this for 25 years, but you have to keep learning or you get stale.

indeed, ur talking about the mid thoracic region or mid traps , Personally i find mine gets killed from heavy deadlifts and ron coleman style bentover BB ( one end firmly in a corner the other end weighted , handle attached below )row, you should cover that area with ur deadlifts providing ur gettin good retraction of the scapula .

Amateur Bodybuilder
    i believe you're speaking of tbar rows diced, and that's exactly what i was going to say. not necessarily a back exercise, but try glute ham raises to supplement as well. if you can do a few ghr with bodyweight, you should be fine with bands. once i add the bands (and i do these on leg days but i really feel it in my back as well) my back is toasted from having to stabilize the resistance. i attach the bottom of the band to the bottom of the ghr machine, then wrap the other end around my neck. i'd say the band i use is about 100 pounds resistance when stretched. i focus on the contraction fo the hams when doing this exercise and keep my back completely straight, but when i'm done my back is fuckin burning. and exactly in the spot you speak of. also my lower back but that's a given.

the exercise is similiar to a t bar row, but not qiet however if u were going to name it thats probabaly the most appropriate name for it .

Amateur Bodybuilder
    one end of barbell in corner, other end loaded with plates. place spade handles (the ones shaped like a V) under the bar. straddle said bar and row to your lower chest/abdomen? definitely t bar rows.

Heavy deads and rows all the way

Junior Bodybuilder BeastinTheEast's Avatar
    All of these with SQUEEEZING the shoulder blades together:

Wide Grip Pull-Ups (More than likely assisted to FEEL the muscle working)
    Medium to Wide Grip Bent-Over Rows or T-Bar
    Seated Cable Rows (Wide or Close as long as your shoulders come together!!)
    Deadlifts High Reps/Low Reps, Touch and Go is allowed since your trying to work your back more.
    Lying Face Down Dumbbell Flys for Rear Delts/Middle Back (Weight needs to be light enough to hold contraction at top, use as a finishing move around 15+ Reps)

Back should be slightly arched for optimal muscle recruitment, the hardest thing for most people to do is drop the weights on bent rows to arch their backs more and squeeze at the top, you may find yourself using half the weight you normally do.

All these responses are great!

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnold View Post
    just wondering what exercises you guys find best for mid to high middle back. you know the spot I mean the kind of thins out between your shoulder blades. the gym I used to train at had a hammer strength plate loaded row, like the one Dorian Yates always pounded away on, and I find my back has not stayed as developed since that machine is gone. not talking traps but below that area, it's the spot most people notice thins out when they start dieting. been at this for 25 years, but you have to keep learning or you get stale.
    You might have over active lats and upper traps thats why it might be hard to develop these muscles. Are your shoulders/lats internally rotated? E.g. slouching shoulders. If so try stretching the lats out, focus on rear delt work, stretch pecs/anterior shoulder, and do a lot of external rotation rotator cuff exercises.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnold View Post
    You might have over active lats and upper traps thats why it might be hard to develop these muscles. Are your shoulders/lats internally rotated? E.g. slouching shoulders. If so try stretching the lats out, focus on rear delt work, stretch pecs/anterior shoulder, and do a lot of external rotation rotator cuff exercises.

Rows bro, bentover bb were imo the key to my back development.

Rookie
    Pozycjonowanie
    Notwithstanding recent years years associated with economic Pozycjonowanie issues around the world, it's true that will web sales continue to increase yearly. For virtually any organization, the online world features made it safer to come across qualified buyers for you to whom products could be presented. In addition to a increasing and progressive approach to minimize fees though increasing income, web site product sales raise the worldwide current market. This really is accomplished by giving customers and also organizations along with superior information regarding the particular services that will obtainable on-line. To accomplish some sort of businesses full prospective in this particular growing revenue locale, you should speedily understand and understand onto your design strengths in starting strong net industry levels of competition. In achieving this purpose, it truly is crucial to know what exactly various acronyms signify have got leapt upward within consumption along with firms in which marketplace techniques through which greater gross sales can be completed on the net. Optimisation (SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION)Search serps optimization is usually a technique of making sure individual websites usually are offered by simply these types of specialized programs for keywords and phrases which are as used by prospective customers for just a specific products or services. In essence, this can be a procedure for enhancing a site's field of vision to achieve excessive normal rating with Position in search results Pages (SERP's). One particular substantial consideration pertaining to search engines like google can be that will WEB OPTIMIZATION is significant regarding bots. Bots tend to be computer software of which abide by a web link from one web page to a new during the entire world wide web, acquiring articles coming from web-sites and 'feeding it' to be able to these kinds of information-seeking equipment which assemble that details in addition to work with it to get ranking all the different internet pages. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION is essential throughout delivering appropriate, clean along with quality information about available services and products. There are a couple of WEB OPTIMIZATION practices typically referred to as white loath in addition to dark-colored cap. Bright cap WEB OPTIMIZATION can be a strategy which conforms to the look for engines' suggestions; it really is time-consuming but makes benefits which are value the actual expense. Dark hat SEO can be a method that tries to boost ranking by making use of underhanded routines not really authorized through these kind of information-seeking plans which enable it to even contain lies. Effect Internet pages (SERP's)The outcomes of engines like google which exhibit if a individual makes a questions employing particular search phrases tend to be popularly known as SERP's or Search results Effect Web pages. It is important for a site to possess a excellent position on SERP's so that you can increase precense online spiders. SERP position is improved simply by a few approaches utilised by some sort of website design company for example optimizing webpages having SEO techniques, building top quality back-links, and many more. Advertising and marketing (SEM)Search motor marketing and advertising or SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION will be the procedure for receiving far more site visitors coming from or obtaining great awareness on the web. SEM may be considered a great outdoor patio umbrella in which diverse course of action work as well as WEB OPTIMIZATION and also particular settled products and services such as Pay per click (PAID ADVERTISING). This technique is utilized to grow a niche across the web. Purchasing WEB OPTIMIZATION as a part of a general SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION technique takes the perfect time to attain this epitome of the successful site which rankings higher organically about Search results first webpages for applicable key phrases. A good example of the paid out SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING service is Pay-per-click. That is a method by which the corporation's web site Pozycjonowanie stron makes sense being about the initial page involving SERP's because of the methods of paying another impose each a new utilized clicks in that url by which SERP, hence your name pay-per-click. PPC isn't natural in addition to standing results may cease to exist in the event PAY-PER-CLICK is not any lengthier used. Business ApplicationFor any kind of enterprise, you will need to search for a established company employing normal SEO to attain outcomes as a result of honourable strategies. Possessing normal SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION promises a profitable business of an large return by increasing greatest precense within just significant engines like google for instance Google, Yahoo, Bing as well as YAHOO Search. Never forget that your great SEO company is usually one particular hiring only light loath SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION strategies to position an internet site in prime ranks so that you can bring about the eye regarding much more men and women trying to find that particular goods and services. Picking these kinds of vital methods for the web site can assist a small business learn beneficial methods as well as put into practice scientific tips for a strong reputation within the world wide web marketplace!

Thread Information