Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss training information)

Thread:

Home Gyms?

Home Gyms?
    This is what I have. Its in my garage. I also have a gym membership and a gym at work so I can still get all my DB training in too. I also have an olympic barbell so that I can do free bench, military, squat, DL and others not on the smith machine. Ive also got 335 pounds of plates. Anyone else have home gyms? Id like to see/hear what youve got.master-IPX003.jpg

Amateur Bodybuilder
    i'm in the marine corps now and rent a town house, also we have two bad ass gyms on base so need for a home gym, but i plan on doing it up right when i get out of this shit hole town. move back, buy my parent's house which has a very nice sized basement and throw all my equipment in there.
    power rack for squats.
    get an adjustable bench that can do decline as well as incline so i can bench in the power rack.
    build a deadlifting platform and buy bumper plates as well as the right plates for OLY lifts.
    build a pullup bar and a dip bar (cheap and easy)
    one barbell, probably start out with around 400 pounds of plates, add on from there until i have a respectable set up. I plan on being able to pull 600 pounds by this time
    buy the dumbbells i definetly need in the beginning, then add on until i have 2 of each ranging from 25 to atleast 150. (dumbbells are expensive as hell)
    a glute ham raise machine
    bands and chains
    belt and dip belt
    i would love one of those stations that has the pulleys (the seated rows, adjustable pulley for pushdowns and whatnot), but that would be expensive as hell. all this will probably cost about 6000 just to get started as it is

Thats why I went with this. Pretty much do everything but Dbs, which i have at my gym and at my gym on base. All this only cost me $750

obsolete

Novice
    I have a gym membership, but also found a brand new squat rack, two barbells, 500 + lb of weights, and cable station for $700 last fall. Love it. Only do about one workout a week at home, but come winter, I'll prob do most at home.

I get a lot done at my home gym. I have a Powertec Machine , Bowflex bench, treadmill and 500 lb weight and chin up bar. I get alot done at the house. My man cave !

Thread Information