Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss training information)

Making a Life Change--NEED HELP
    I have always been somewhat chunky and after I stopped playing football and got into medical school things have only gotten worse. My BF is 24%, ~250, ~6'1. I know I can't be a doctor telling people to loose weight and get healthy if I look sloppy. I am open to brutal honesty about what I need to do. I know with my BF I shouldn't look for any sups, just cardio and diet. what I have been doing "somewhat" so far is 20-30 runs ~2-4 miles every other day and just reduced food intake with weights ~3-4 days a week. Can someone please suggest a good "life change" to help to reach my goals of a healthy body. thank you in advance for the suggestions. I will post results when I actually have something to be positive about.

Well for one acknowledging that you need to change your life around is the first step. As far as supplements go... they wont hurt as long as your DIET is in check. Supplementing with protein powder, Omega-3's, multi-vitamin can help as well as a few other things..I'd suggest scouring the net and this site for diet tips and strategies for losing. There is plenty of info on that here. Also check out some training routines that can help you. As far as cardio try some HIIT.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTBOUGHTACADILLAC View Post
    I have always been somewhat chunky and after I stopped playing football and got into medical school things have only gotten worse. My BF is 24%, ~250, ~6'1. I know I can't be a doctor telling people to loose weight and get healthy if I look sloppy. I am open to brutal honesty about what I need to do. I know with my BF I shouldn't look for any sups, just cardio and diet. what I have been doing "somewhat" so far is 20-30 runs ~2-4 miles every other day and just reduced food intake with weights ~3-4 days a week. Can someone please suggest a good "life change" to help to reach my goals of a healthy body. thank you in advance for the suggestions. I will post results when I actually have something to be positive about.
    Get in touch with 3J on this site... he is a wizzard with this shit and will have you in shape (check the thread on his before & after pics of clients) I am planning to start with him soon before running my next cycle as I have been out of the game for a bit and need to get back "up to snuff"

Yea I hear 3J is on point... his articles contain a crapload of good nutritional advice.

uniquemicals
Thread Information