Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss training information)

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By hijacked
  • 1 Post By donjob
    Junior Bodybuilder WANNABEAFREAK's Avatar
    can't sit down on the toilet without knee pain now
    I used to have no pain. Been taking 10iu HGH EOD for 7-8 months now, and just started tren 500mg/week and test 300mg/week and after 4 weeks my knees feel so painful all day that I can't even do a shit on the toilet without supporting my entire body using my arms while sitting down.

When I do squats, the first set kills me 60kg x 15. Second is perfectly fine without pain as I put blood in my legs. I never used to have this problem and I'm not even squatting heavy anymore just 100kg x 15-16.

I went to my surgeon who repaired my pec tear and asked him to do a quick inspection of my knee. He said it didn't look like tendon issues but rather joint arthritis.

Is this caused by poor squat form or the drugs? I don't think my form is overly bad and I squat only to parallel.

Please advise... I would like to do a shit without my arms having a workout to sit down.

Thanks

Junior Bodybuilder
    At 5iu a day of LEGIT HGH, my wrists and finger joints are very sore. Do a search on HGH and you'll find out that this phenom is fairly common with HGH. I'm guessing that you are suffering the same side effect as i do, just in your knees instead of your wrists and finger. Definately only BRO science though, it could be so many different things. Stop the HGH for a week or so and see if the pain goes away......

Novice
    I have the same problem its a fcking nightmare
    i have to do three high rep warm up sets before i can train legs
    on squats or leg press, and some days they hurt just getting
    down the stairs

Me too brother, i just had knee surgery to see if they could repair my knee 3 days ago. First, i would add some deca for joint relief. Second, igf-1 lr3 is suppose to help regenerate joint tissue. Ive been using it for months, and i cant say ive noticed a difference, but that doesnt mean its not helping.
    The doc told me knee replacements are inevitable for me. Im 41 years old. He said its just from living an active lifestyle. In other words, there may not be anything wrong with your form. But years of abuse will damage cartlidge in your knees, its just something we have to deal with. Good luck, try the deca and stay away from winny.
    zephyr_987 likes this.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    you had no knee pain ever but recently after starting this cycle you do..... i wonder what it could be. also you said you squat to parallel like that's good. squatting below parallel is better for your knees than parallel. try front squats. also on leg days make sure you are warming up properly. do some dynamic work like box jumps, snatches, then start with the bar and ramp up to your working weight. every day get into the bottom of the squat position and chill there for as long as you can. this will improve mobility in the hips, which alot of people are lacking. this will carryover into knee pain and back pain. no offense but your form probably sucks anyways. that's why i say switch to front squats. much easier to use proper form, you naturally will sit back better and go deeper in the hole. also you are going to have to use less weight initially which will be easier on your knees. as far as the bottom of the squat position goes, make sure your feet are flat, weight distributed evenly over feet, back neutral, feet in the position you usually have them to squat. now just sit there. to give you an idea what i am talking about, have you ever seen the way asians squat when they are smoking, or the way middle easterners squat when hanging around? just like that. or better yet, google a picture of a baby squatting. good luck
    couch likes this.

Rookie
    very true had to quit squats actually during my cycle,only did few sets of farmer lunges and leg press..but indeed herbs for arthritis helped.

Novice
    Joint pain is a side effect of hgh if the dose is too high or you are sensitive to the drug

Thread Information