Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss training information)

Default Working around injurys
    Hey all ive had an ongoing issues with my right shoulder fro 6 months or so now i got an ultrasound and the dude said i have tendonitus of the bicep long head and slight tare in the ac joint. he said rest will fix both issues ive been out the gym for a month now only training legs,cardio and it sucks. Im so eager to start light . when will i no its good to go ? ps. i also rehab my shoulder every third day

bump, is it possible to work around injurys on cycle provided i dont lift heavy >?

I just came off a recent hamstring injury and I was sidelined for a good month and half doing therapy 3 days a week. I just didn't train legs or do anything that involved legs what so ever - The rest helps and it doesn't take long to get your strength back. I came back 100%. Seems like you already got some needed rest if you have been out for a month, try some light weight and see how it feels

Quote Originally Posted by Diced View Post
    Hey all ive had an ongoing issues with my right shoulder fro 6 months or so now i got an ultrasound and the dude said i have tendonitus of the bicep long head and slight tare in the ac joint. he said rest will fix both issues ive been out the gym for a month now only training legs,cardio and it sucks. Im so eager to start light . when will i no its good to go ? ps. i also rehab my shoulder every third day
    I had a partial tear in my right rotator cuff & torn labrum in my left. Both shoulders ached for months ...... Sucked big time. I ended up out of the gym for over a year.

That said I would let pain be your guide. Try some real light stuff & see how you do. You need to be very careful & go slow. Ice & rotator cuff exercises are very helpful.

Yeah what concerns me is the fact that i no plenty of bros that have had rotater cuff issues and thier nasty . Like its odd i can train chest 99% of the time (no heavy lifts) without any issue but any pulls (seated row,upright row ) it swells up n hurts afterwards. And shoulder press forget about it . The pain occurs in the posterior/medial head of the shoulder which is common . Its been an issue for me for ages now what i wouldnt give to have my shoulders back they were my best body part fuck .

ps if u have long arms in proportion to ur torso, avoid overhead presses especially heavy thats what fucked my shoulder .

Do Not Contact
    I just got over almost the exact same thing. had tendonitus in my left shoulder. it would come and go but was always nagging me and never fully healed. I finaly took 5 weeks off from the gym and when i came back it was all good. been back about a month now and no problems at all.

Also something that you should get is a reusable fitted ice pack with velcros straps to hold to the shoulder . The one I have even has an attached pack for the bi tendon. Icing was the only time my shoulders didn't ache.

yeah ive been out (training legs still ) for 3 weeks almopst now and im still acheing which sucks.

another quicky, shoulder rehab should i do it or just leave it alone. shoulder rehab i mean stability exersises for the shoulder with 2.5kg weights >??

Thread Information