Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss training information)

big chest but soft wtf?!?!?
    my chest looks nice and big however it is soft unlike my frineds....are there any good workouts i could do to make it harder???

Pimp at various boards BigSickD's Avatar
    Not really, has more to do with genetics and diet. And looking at your avatar, it seems like genetics. Of course, keep training all the basic chest exercises and really try to get focused on any problem area, in your case chest. Alot of men have soft tissue on there chest that without surgery they cannot get rid of. I can tell ya all day long to do this or that exercise but that normally isn't the case. Oh, and stop feeling on your friends chest.LOL J/K bro

Quote Originally Posted by BigSickD View Post
    Not really, has more to do with genetics and diet. And looking at your avatar, it seems like genetics. Of course, keep training all the basic chest exercises and really try to get focused on any problem area, in your case chest. Alot of men have soft tissue on there chest that without surgery they cannot get rid of. I can tell ya all day long to do this or that exercise but that normally isn't the case. Oh, and stop feeling on your friends chest.LOL J/K bro
    lol ok i thought there was something i was doin wrong...and nah he told me i didnt touch it haha

uniquemicals
Thread Information