Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Megatron28
    Novice
    What AI and what dosage?????????????????????
    What Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and what dosage?
    100mg of test cyp per week.
    TT in the 650-1000 range
    E2 in the 45-70 range

Just try injecting 50mg of test every 3.5 days. That alone will lower your E2. Probably all you will need to do to lower your E2. If your E2 is still elevated after that change I would try .25mg of arimidex every 3.5 days. You could try less, but dividing those pills up any smaller get difficult unless you start pulverizing them.

For comparison, I take 100mg of test every 3.5 days and .25mg of arimidex every 3.5 days.

Novice
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron28 View Post
    Just try injecting 50mg of test every 3.5 days. That alone will lower your E2. Probably all you will need to do to lower your E2. If your E2 is still elevated after that change I would try .25mg of arimidex every 3.5 days. You could try less, but dividing those pills up any smaller get difficult unless you start pulverizing them.

For comparison, I take 100mg of test every 3.5 days and .25mg of arimidex every 3.5 days.
    Thanks

I like bananas SilverBackGorilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron28 View Post

Hey Megatron, we have talked about AI's before. I have recently learned that the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dose is only good for 48 hours. Shouldn't it be dosed every other day then? I'm not currently using it but just trying to learn for when I need to if I decide to up my test.

I like bananas SilverBackGorilla's Avatar
    sorry, double post.
    Last edited by SilverBackGorilla; 08-29-2013 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBackGorilla View Post
    Hey Megatron, we have talked about AI's before. I have recently learned that the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dose is only good for 48 hours. Shouldn't it be dosed every other day then? I'm not currently using it but just trying to learn for when I need to if I decide to up my test.
    The half life is 48 hours. That means half of it is still there after 48 hours have passed. You could take smaller doses than .25mg more frequently than every 3.5 days but it gets hard (if not impossible) to cut those pills down any further. You would have to pulverize them or use liquids.

Also keep in mind that your TT levels have a peak and trough even when dosing every 3.5 days. So I suspect you have less aromatization at your trough.

In the end, you have to see what works for you. The more Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you take though, I think it is better to take smaller doses more frequently. For example, rather than 1mg once per week, I think taking about .25mg EOD would be better. That's my 2.
    SilverBackGorilla likes this.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Where can I read up more on when do I need AI/how much Aromatase inhibitor (AI) do i Need?

Thread Information