Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    There are good psychologists out there and they can help you with what is called cognitive therapy. Look into it.

As with most things, the best way to find a good psychologist is by getting recommendations from people you trust.

You have to ask yourself, how is what I am doing now working for me? From what you have shared it really doesn't seem to be working well. I guess you can choose to remain mad at yourself and mad at the world. Or you can choose to change.

As Einstein is credited with saying, "Repeating the same process and expecting a different outcome is the definition of insanity."

I'm not trying to be an asshole. I'm just trying to state what seems to be apparent.

(replying to OP's original post)

I was in exactly the same boat in the UK. Gels at first which sent my E2 through the roof and had my moods all over the place, and then only offered nebido with no option of HCG or AI.

I just took matters into my own hands and sourced everything off the internet. I'm now on my own regimen of 250mg test cyp split into 2 weekly shots, HCG and Aromatase inhibitor (AI), and I've never felt better. I get my blood tested at a private clinic periodically to make sure everything is in range.

There's more than enough info out there, and more than enough helpful friendly people on here to guide you through the process if you decide you want to give it a shot. Good luck.
    Megatron28 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodlum View Post
    (replying to OP's original post)

I was in exactly the same boat in the UK. Gels at first which sent my E2 through the roof and had my moods all over the place, and then only offered nebido with no option of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or AI.

I just took matters into my own hands and sourced everything off the internet. I'm now on my own regimen of 250mg test cyp split into 2 weekly shots, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and Aromatase inhibitor (AI), and I've never felt better. I get my blood tested at a private clinic periodically to make sure everything is in range.

There's more than enough info out there, and more than enough helpful friendly people on here to guide you through the process if you decide you want to give it a shot. Good luck.
    Why didn't you want to use Nebido? I have a shot every 7 weeks and feel good... However, in the future I might trial something else so I can compare it to, but not keen to have it weekly.

I spent a lot of time doing research when I first learned I was suffering from secondary hypogonadism, and the general consensus I found was that people did not think highly of nebido.

I felt awful, and didn't want it to continue for potentially months. If the initial dose of nebido was insufficient, that meant another 2 months of feeling like shit before they would adjust it, and then waiting another 2 months after that to see if it was then correct. I'd also lost a lot of faith in my urologist after he sent me out of his office with just a box of gels and no Aromatase inhibitor (AI), and I'd subsequently developed puffy nipples and emotional mood swings.

Everything I read led me to believe that the "optimal" treatment method for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is test cyp or test eth 2 x weekly to create very stable T levels, with the ability to adjust dosage quickly if required.

That's not to say that many men don't of course feel great on the other options, such as nebido - but I wanted full control of my own treatment, with the best possible option of success. It is my health after all, and I don't feel comfortable leaving it in the hands of someone else who had proven himself to be unreliable.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodlum View Post
    I spent a lot of time doing research when I first learned I was suffering from secondary hypogonadism, and the general consensus I found was that people did not think highly of nebido.

I felt awful, and didn't want it to continue for potentially months. If the initial dose of nebido was insufficient, that meant another 2 months of feeling like shit before they would adjust it, and then waiting another 2 months after that to see if it was then correct. I'd also lost a lot of faith in my urologist after he sent me out of his office with just a box of gels and no Aromatase inhibitor (AI), and I'd subsequently developed puffy nipples and emotional mood swings.

Everything I read led me to believe that the "optimal" treatment method for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is test cyp or test eth 2 x weekly to create very stable T levels, with the ability to adjust dosage quickly if required.

That's not to say that many men don't of course feel great on the other options, such as nebido - but I wanted full control of my own treatment, with the best possible option of success. It is my health after all, and I don't feel comfortable leaving it in the hands of someone else who had proven himself to be unreliable.
    That's great Hoodlum, and I'm happy that you have found a protocol that works for you...
    But how can you be sure that the Test you sourced off the internet isn't under dosed or bunk...
    I've just been prescribed Nebido here in the UK due to Sustanon 250 seemingly being phased out...
    I've read some forums (UK based) where people have had fantastic success - I've also read about a lot of bad experiences too... I guess I'm just going to have to give this a shot and see how it works for me...
    Don't get me wrong, I have been tempted to try and source elsewhere - but I didn't see this as a lifelong solution to my problems...
    Good luck anyway, I'd sure like an update on how you are progressing...

BigBen

uniquemicals
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information