Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Rookie
    Default Needing TRT badly here in Nashville
    Hey guys, I am so happy to have found this forum. It has helped answer some of my health questions and frustrations that I've been having for the past few years. I've started trying to look into docs here and have no clue where to go. All the TRT clinics are out of network for insurance. I am so eager to get my life back AND be able to rock my wife's world again. I'm only 32 and still wanting children so I need to find a doc that sees the big picture. Anyone around Nashville on here or have any decent monetarily sound suggestions? Thanks alot guys and I am looking forward to embarking on this awesome journey with you having my back!

Novice
    I am also looking for a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doc in the Nashville or Knoxville area... I havent had any luck so far... As far as insurance goes though, I have worked with IMT and can say you can probably get with them for well less than 100 bucks per month (on average). I have been VERY satisfied with IMT's service. The cost is well worth the improvement in health, mood, well being, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by TarheelWill View Post
    Hey guys, I am so happy to have found this forum. It has helped answer some of my health questions and frustrations that I've been having for the past few years. I've started trying to look into docs here and have no clue where to go. All the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) clinics are out of network for insurance. I am so eager to get my life back AND be able to rock my wife's world again. I'm only 32 and still wanting children so I need to find a doc that sees the big picture. Anyone around Nashville on here or have any decent monetarily sound suggestions? Thanks alot guys and I am looking forward to embarking on this awesome journey with you having my back!
    You have come to the right place..
    Not too many doctors out there willing to wrok with you when it comes to TRT.. I'm working with IMT & I can definitely bouch for them, they have been fast, hassle free & more than professional..
    If u want to start your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) treatment & not have to worry about a thing, I recommend u give them a try.

It's not as costly as many think..

I hope u give them a call & make the first step into a better life for u & the wife.

Quote Originally Posted by tenn2525 View Post
    I am also looking for a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doc in the Nashville or Knoxville area... I havent had any luck so far... As far as insurance goes though, I have worked with IMT and can say you can probably get with them for well less than 100 bucks per month (on average). I have been VERY satisfied with IMT's service. The cost is well worth the improvement in health, mood, well being, etc.

X 2... Couldn't agree more !

uniquemicals
Thread Information