Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Novice
    Clinic VS Doctor
    I know there are basically 2 different schools of thought on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) providers, doctors and clinic style businesses. I am on the "doctor route" right now but am very intrigued with the clinic offerings (and have spoken with our sponsor several times). I have a very basic protocol of 100 mg cyp per week and some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) twice per week and I am able to do that at a super reasonable cost (I pay out of my own pocket) Am I missing out on the options of trying different protocols that may help with other goals than just testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) like higher Test dosage and all the other medications and supplements offered even though it would increses my cost quite a bit? If you use a clinic can you tell me why you do, especially if you have other or cheaper options?

Junior Bodybuilder
    From what I have seen there can be some really good docs and seem to let people do what they want, but I also question risk and safety with that. Most docs seem to treate to lab levels and middle of the road from what I have seen on here. clinics seem to go off of labs but also factor in how you feel quite a bit. As far as price Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will cost you either way as most have to pay out of pocket from what I have seen on here people can pay as low as 120 for a 10000IU bottle of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to 180 like myself. As far as T I dont know cost with a clinic but will be much more than going with your insurance and doc as its all out of pocket with a clinic. Up to you on what you want to do. Personally I would get all the testing done with your doc and get it covered and get started then if you wish check out a clinic and go from there.

Thread Information