Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Rookie
    Are Over the counter AI's any good?
    Thanks for the responses to my earlier posts. I'm going to get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to have on hand. Are the over the counter ones legit or should I ask my doc for a certain brand assuming he will give me one. Thanks!

Junior Bodybuilder
    I have been checking RUI for AIs this stuff any good.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Im looking for a small dose for the rats to see how it goes, what does that look like and do your drink it or inject it.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleted View Post
    You drink it. I will come with an oral syringe to measure. Also some of the research companies offer caps.
    ok thanks. Is this every day or every few days. Like I said the rats dont have a huge problem but they would like to try a small dose and they just dont know what that looks like

Quote Originally Posted by 300winmag View Post
    I have been checking RUI for AIs this stuff any good.

RUI is the way to go, I never had an issue with them over the years and why I support them here.

Depends on which Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you go with. Main AI's are Stane, Adex & Letro. Letro is strong stuff so stay away from that. Go with Stane or Adex. Also depends how often you are injecting & amount of test you are injecting. Have you done recent blood work for your estro level?
    not true letro is GREAT, yes strogn but GREAT! the issue is peopel dont seem to knwpo how to use it.
    its got a long active life and for me 0.6-1.2mg 2X a week is enough while on cycle. and i would not ever rec more then 0.6-1.2mg eod.

for someone new to this i would rec STANE at 12.5mg ed-eod.
    Loving the Stane now myself.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Depends on which Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you go with. Main AI's are Stane, Adex & Letro. Letro is strong stuff so stay away from that. Go with Stane or Adex. Also depends how often you are injecting & amount of test you are injecting. Have you done recent blood work for your estro level?
    Yes I have last check was 52 high over by 10 points. But i was also on more test at the time and I since have lost 7-8lbs. Problem is I dont know what my numbers were before test.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by juced_porkchop View Post
    not true letro is GREAT, yes strogn but GREAT! the issue is peopel dont seem to knwpo how to use it.
    its got a long active life and for me 0.6-1.2mg 2X a week is enough while on cycle. and i would not ever rec more then 0.6-1.2mg eod.

for someone new to this i would rec STANE at 12.5mg ed-eod.
    Loving the Stane now myself.
    where do you find stane. Im at 100mg CYP e6d. Bloods next week and have a feeling Im going to up in dose. How long does a bottle like that last anyways. So your staying letro .6mg twice a week doesnt matter what days. And stane 12.5mg every day

zgx
    I'd go with Stane as Juced suggested. However I do not think that you'd need to take it that often (yes, I know about half life ect....) on such a low dose & frequency of test. I inject every 5 days & only take 1mg of adex day of or day after inject. My estro holds fine at that frequency & I'm estro sensitive. I will say that everyone is different & you need to find what works for you going by symptoms & blood work.
    What would you say your E2 is like without taking Adex and what is it under control?

zgx
    I found that running between 20-30 works for me. Just remember everyone is different. You just need to find what works for you. Best of all find a doc that will work with you & not a douche bag. I here the sponsor here is very good.
    Yeah, I am an IMT patient already and I am just trying to get some feedback as to what others do for their Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dosages. My e2 was at 70 when I pinned 150mgs E6D with no Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Thanks

zgx
    ok gotcha Z. How do you like IMT?
    No complaints so far - Todd from IMT has helped me from the beginning. I have ordered twice so far from them and they have continued to provide me with guidance on diff protocols.

If you're looking for a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) clinic I'd contact them.

Thread Information