Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Thread:

360 total test.

Default 360 total test.
    First post here so a little background on me. I am 32 been lifting since high school but serious last 5 years and have done a 2 PH cycles within the last 16 months.

Last 3 months have been out of town on work and working 70-80 hours a week so gym and nutrition have not been up to par. I put on 20 pounds easy, mostly fat, and tired all the time, and labedo has been so so.

Went to primary to get a full blood work up and told her about all of these issues but I did leave out the PH use. Last cycle ended in April with good recovery Torem was used. My total test before was only 420 and now after this round of blood work it's down to 366. They would not email me the blood work so I will have to get a copy on monday when I go in.

Being 32 with a total test at 366 should I look into testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), and would a doctor even consider putting me on TRT. I feel like my test level is that of a 60 year old.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Ashaman; 08-16-2012 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Spelling

Why not come clean about your prior aas use so they can take everything into consideration when devising a treatment for you? Maybe they can jump start your hpta again instead of putting you on a lifetime of trt.

depends on the doctor , it is possible

do you have goals of having children? once you go on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) this can become very difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
    First post here so a little background on me. I am 32 been lifting since high school but serious last 5 years and have done a 2 PH cycles within the last 16 months.

Last 3 months have been out of town on work and working 70-80 hours a week so gym and nutrition have not been up to par. I put on 20 pounds easy, mostly fat, and tired all the time, and labedo has been so so.

Went to primary to get a full blood work up and told her about all of these issues but I did leave out the PH use. Last cycle ended in April with good recovery Torem was used. My total test before was only 420 and now after this round of blood work it's down to 366. They would not email me the blood work so I will have to get a copy on monday when I go in.

Being 32 with a total test at 366 should I look into testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), and would a doctor even consider putting me on TRT. I feel like my test level is that of a 60 year old.

Thanks for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron28 View Post
    Why not come clean about your prior aas use so they can take everything into consideration when devising a treatment for you? Maybe they can jump start your hpta again instead of putting you on a lifetime of trt.
    If I go see an endo I will come clean about the PH use. I did look back at my labs before first ever cycle and test was at 390. The blood in between cycle 1 and 2 was 430 total test. I do believe I have always had an issue with low test or it has been low since I got in a massive car wreak in 2004. Spent 3 1/2 month in hospital multiple operations including a spleen removal.

Quote Originally Posted by clsmth700 View Post
    depends on the doctor , it is possible

do you have goals of having children? once you go on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) this can become very difficult.
    Have one 17 month old son and we are not having another. One is enough for us.
    Last edited by Ashaman; 08-17-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Double post

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
    If I go see an endo I will come clean about the PH use. I did look back at my labs before first ever cycle and test was at 390. The blood in between cycle 1 and 2 was 430 total test. I do believe I have always had an issue with low test or it has been low since I got in a massive car wreak in 2004. Spent 3 1/2 month in hospital multiple operations including a spleen removal.

Have one 17 month old son and we are not having another. One is enough for us.
    At your age, if you were at 390 before ever running a cycle you should have a full hormone panel done and if nothing obvious appears take a strong look at TRT. You are old enough since most will consider testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for those over 30. I'm quite a bit older, but exhausted all options and testing before starting on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) just to make sure it wasn't easily correctable. However, once I figured out testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) was the only option for me I couldn"t be happier.

Thread Information