Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

 

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    My HRT levels came out too high using my normal dose?
    I am on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) through an endocrinologist so I don't want to post any specific levels because the doc monitors forums.

    That said I am a long term (25 years) steroid user and have some scar tissue in my glutes. I have been on 170 mg a week for a couple years and have cycled a few times quitting a month before my test and it turned out fine.

    This last time the total free results were way high and I had done a lighter than normal cycle. I waited the month before I was tested, now the doc is cutting my test to 140 mg. I asked for a retest, waited another month and had the same results?

    Do you think I may have had a pocket of test start seeping and it raised my levels? What do you guys suggest for wait times etc to have a normal test result?

    Maybe I should start injecting in a new area without so much scar tissue even though it hurts more like quads or calfs. I hate injecting in legs because of too many veins and it hurts when I hit one about half the time I inject.

  2. #2
    I Suck the Biggest Cocks & Swallow too !!
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    0
    your body may just be able to process the stuff better and your getting more out of it. If you can maintain your numbers with a lower dose why take more that seems like abuse of the stuff. If you want to kill your numbers before a test dont take it for the week before, stay up all night and drink the night or two before.

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    I am just wondering since the same dose for two years yielded a normal result and this time it total test was near 1000 and free was almost 100 to high by Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) standards.

    I don't know what you consider abuse but as posted I cycle and have used up to 1000 mg a week at the end of a 16 week cycle. In the last ten years I haven't gone over 600 mg though then wait one month to go test for my HRT.

    Some people on here are like bible thumpers when it comes to dosing over Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) levels so let me tell you people right now I don't care stay on topic!

  4. #4
    Pro Bodybuilder 2rude4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,170
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAndRipped View Post
    I am on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) through an endocrinologist so I don't want to post any specific levels because the doc monitors forums.

    That said I am a long term (25 years) steroid user and have some scar tissue in my glutes. I have been on 170 mg a week for a couple years and have cycled a few times quitting a month before my test and it turned out fine.

    This last time the total free results were way high and I had done a lighter than normal cycle. I waited the month before I was tested, now the doc is cutting my test to 140 mg. I asked for a retest, waited another month and had the same results?

    Do you think I may have had a pocket of test start seeping and it raised my levels? What do you guys suggest for wait times etc to have a normal test result?

    Maybe I should start injecting in a new area without so much scar tissue even though it hurts more like quads or calfs. I hate injecting in legs because of too many veins and it hurts when I hit one about half the time I inject.
    I've had this happen and finally figured out it was due to different batches from the pharmacy. It didn't occur to me right away that they're not always as stated on the label just because it comes from the pharmacist.

  5. #5
    I Suck the Biggest Cocks & Swallow too !!
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    0
    i was more or less wondering. Not a bible thumper but we are talking testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and not cycling, and techincally anything over standard dosage is cycling which is cycling. youll probably have better luck in the other forums.

    Body is like an engine, you constantly put differnt gas in and oil in it eventually its going act up on you

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    I am asking on this forum because there are many people just like me that are on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) most of the time and occasionally cycle once or twice a year. So this is an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) question not a steriod question.

    I thought I had the whole thing figured out until this last lab work. I think I read somewhere that sometimes the test settles out of suspension and it's more potent at the bottom of the bottle. I did draw the last dose from the bottle the week of both tests.

    Next time I am going to move my injection date and draw on a fresh bottle for the test. I was feeling pretty good at 170mg now I'm going to feel tired at 140 mg because that is where I was a year ago before it got bumped up due to feeling tired.

  7. #7
    I Suck the Biggest Cocks & Swallow too !!
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    0
    could be just a bad batch. ANything other environmental that could have caused this. I know we are in testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), but explain this cycling this. Assuming your doctor is like mine and I get a vial a month 1000mg. Im supposed to do 100mg every 6 days do thats 500mgs a month and leaves me with 500mgs or half a bottle a month. Basically anything under 200mg a week is extra in the bank. So what you save up half bottles for 4-5 months then do mini cycles for a few weeks at 4-500mgs a week.

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    The variable strength of the testosterone from the pharm ticks me off because my doctor freaks out if any of my levels go too high and cuts my dose back.

    My doctor gives me a little extra slack on left over test in the bottle but it's more like half a shot per 5 weeks. I have no problem getting extra testorerone for about half the price as the pharmacy would charge if I had to pay for it though.

    There is a plastic surgeon at one of the gyms I go to that is freaky huge and all his training buddies are the same way. They all look like they are on multiple steroids and HGH, they are very lean and vascular. Maybe I should see of he is taking new Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) patients and my ins carrier so I can stop worrying about a bad test that's .2 over on a level and getting cut back.

    At least then he would know I cycle and be better at helping me since he would have all the information and nothing was hidden from him. Plus I am sure anything extra would not be in my official medical records and my levels would be reported as normal regardless of what they were on the test.

  9. #9
    I Suck the Biggest Cocks & Swallow too !!
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    0
    i go through the Va and they have said nothing about about the extra. I guess if I were ever to go on the wild side I would just say I tossed the extra at the end of the month. Like I said they give me 1000mg vial which most get and give me a refill monthly. So if I go every 6 days thats 5 shots a month at 100mg, leaves me half the bottle.

  10. #10
    Moderator Megatron28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,255
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAndRipped View Post
    The variable strength of the testosterone from the pharm ticks me off because my doctor freaks out if any of my levels go too high and cuts my dose back.

    My doctor gives me a little extra slack on left over test in the bottle but it's more like half a shot per 5 weeks. I have no problem getting extra testorerone for about half the price as the pharmacy would charge if I had to pay for it though.

    There is a plastic surgeon at one of the gyms I go to that is freaky huge and all his training buddies are the same way. They all look like they are on multiple steroids and HGH, they are very lean and vascular. Maybe I should see of he is taking new Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) patients and my ins carrier so I can stop worrying about a bad test that's .2 over on a level and getting cut back.

    At least then he would know I cycle and be better at helping me since he would have all the information and nothing was hidden from him. Plus I am sure anything extra would not be in my official medical records and my levels would be reported as normal regardless of what they were on the test.
    I can't imagine that a surgeon would be inclined to manipulate your treatment and records just to help you run a cycle. Why would he want to risk losing his license?

  11. #11
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    I don't know why plastic surgeons manipulate the numbers but I have worked with a few over the years that treated my personal training clients. Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) does not include sostonon 250 and deca stacked to a total of 600 mg a week does it? Because that's what my serious training clients got from the doctor.

    This doctor and his crew of workout buddies are huge like 1000 mg or more a week big. I could also go to any of the doctors I have worked with in the past but they are a couple hours away from my current location.

  12. #12
    I Suck the Biggest Cocks & Swallow too !!
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron28 View Post
    I can't imagine that a surgeon would be inclined to manipulate your treatment and records just to help you run a cycle. Why would he want to risk losing his license?
    Yeah if you can get into a doctor to give you what you want. But like you said thats a law suit or license being taken away waiting to happen. Not that Endos or Uros always know what they are talking about, but going to plastic surgeon for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) I dont know.

uniquemicals
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By bob1111 in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 08:32 PM
  2. By AussieThunder in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 01:38 PM
  3. By railrider in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 07:39 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 10:56 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 10:59 AM
Tags for this Thread
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







solid muscle isolate 5lb



health and fitness talk

3Js Nutrition Network

solid muscle isolate 5lb

solid muscle isolate 5lb