Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Natehayes
    I Suck the Biggest Cocks & Swallow too !!
    Vitamins and weight loss Question advice.
    Ive asked about the vitamin/supplement thing in another thread but hoping this will get more attention. Are there any supplements that are condusive to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)? Mainly that aid in energy/ weight loss. Not looking for any calorie burners or stacker type stuff. Bascially before I got onto testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) I was probably 15lbs over weight, that was when I was in the Army working out tons, since being out and maintaining the same diet if not better with work outs cut in half I gained another 15-20. bascially Im looking to drop 15-120lbs. The first month I dropped 12 on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) then all came back due to E2 from what I am guessing but working on an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) now. What about things like Zinc or magnesium? Any other supplements that may jump start my system. Right now I maintain a 2000calorie diet or lower with a good mixture of everything maybe a little high on carbs, work out 1-2 times a week and am pretty active with working on the house, lawn, washing waxing cars boats trailers, etc. So I dont do a whole lot of sitting around or beer drinking and am non smoker.
    I have done the drastic diets with workouts with little change so I still feel as if something is holding me up. Id rather not do the 1200 calorie diet and work out 2hours a day thing, and would rather do a more gradual approach. One postive though is since being on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) besides that one up and down spike my weight has stayed fairly consistent so I think if I can lose it will stay gone.

One other note my creatine levels were a .7 out of .7-1.4 and a .8 after 10 weeks on Test. What could this mean?

I am actually putting a package together now with IMT, it is all supported by research done recently. I think this will do multiple things for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), like help balance estrogen and even maintain DHT conversion.

It is a small package with the necessities for cardio health, weightloss and the aforementioned benefits.

I almost have it ready

I noticed in your other thread you ask about Zinc, be careful with that cause it can promote elevated Hemo

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    I almost have it ready
    You big tease! Hurry up already!

ok thanks yeah thats what I want to be careful with I do not wish to add something that will only create another problem.

What about CLEN? Is this safe where can you get it? Is it something that can aid in fat loss particurly more than ten lbs. I really dont want to waste money on something that either is unsafe or is marginal, but Im also realistic. If I can get something that that can at least jump start myself and lose 10-12 lbs that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by theguy9129 View Post
    Ive asked about the vitamin/supplement thing in another thread but hoping this will get more attention. Are there any supplements that are condusive to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)? Mainly that aid in energy/ weight loss. Not looking for any calorie burners or stacker type stuff. Bascially before I got onto testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) I was probably 15lbs over weight, that was when I was in the Army working out tons, since being out and maintaining the same diet if not better with work outs cut in half I gained another 15-20. bascially Im looking to drop 15-120lbs. The first month I dropped 12 on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) then all came back due to E2 from what I am guessing but working on an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) now. What about things like Zinc or magnesium? Any other supplements that may jump start my system. Right now I maintain a 2000calorie diet or lower with a good mixture of everything maybe a little high on carbs, work out 1-2 times a week and am pretty active with working on the house, lawn, washing waxing cars boats trailers, etc. So I dont do a whole lot of sitting around or beer drinking and am non smoker.
    I have done the drastic diets with workouts with little change so I still feel as if something is holding me up. Id rather not do the 1200 calorie diet and work out 2hours a day thing, and would rather do a more gradual approach. One postive though is since being on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) besides that one up and down spike my weight has stayed fairly consistent so I think if I can lose it will stay gone.

One other note my creatine levels were a .7 out of .7-1.4 and a .8 after 10 weeks on Test. What could this mean?
    I have been reading about the Fast 5 diet which is basically intermittent fasting. You can google Fast-5 Diet and find info on it. It looks pretty easy to do. Has anyone here tried it out?

thanks all. But anybody on anything now that seems to help.

I've been having good luck with selenium and a good multi with mineral (I use the time release one from Twinlab). The selenium is supposed to be good for proper thyroid functioning and it seems to have definitely perked me up. I take 200mcg a day. You want to make sure you don't take it with any vitamin c though so wait for later on your multiple if you take one.
    THE-DET-OAK likes this.

ok thanks

BD7
    Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    I noticed in your other thread you ask about Zinc, be careful with that cause it can promote elevated Hemo
    I've read that most guys are Zinc deficient and we know Zinc is very important for hormone balance, reproduction as well as it's has some Aromatase inhibitor (AI) benefits too right? So I'm in your opinion how do you supplement Zinc and how do we avoid too much of it? I know you have some studies bookmarked for us!

Quote Originally Posted by BD7 View Post
    I've read that most guys are Zinc deficient and we know Zinc is very important for hormone balance, reproduction as well as it's has some Aromatase inhibitor (AI) benefits too right? So I'm in your opinion how do you supplement Zinc and how do we avoid too much of it? I know you have some studies bookmarked for us!
    I am as well because most multi vitamins have it and is there a blood test for it. You do have to be careful when supplementing metals/minerals such as this Iron etc. They arent necessarily the ones that just flush out if you get to much.

I wouldnt mind going on a good supplement regime that didnt break the wallet and had some proof behind it. Ive done the work out stuff before and found those to do little.

Thread Information