Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By THE-DET-OAK
    Lab Test Results: Should I Be Freaking Out?
    I just got my lab tests back. I went in for the test two days after my 100/mg per week injection. I wanted to see where the high end of my range came in at. I have been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for almost 3 months now. Total T looked decent at 1068 ng/dL (348-1197 normal). But my Estradiol looks crazy high. It was 115 pg/mL (7.6-42.6 normal). I am not taking anything other than T. No Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or anything else.

I am seeing an Endo tomorrow. Should I be demanding an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) treatment? Any advice? Maybe I should start crying in front of him like a chick. Doesn't an estradiol level of 115 basically mean I am starting to sprout a vagina? :-)

j2048b
    Sorry man

Det oak is right,

I sent him ur way and told him i was not as experienced as u and others, so hopefully he sends u a pm shortly!

Ive just done it this way to not have to use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), But thats me, everyone is different and test aromitizes differently for everyone,
    Last edited by j2048b; 07-10-2012 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    um yes or split ur shots up to 2 times a week, get some adex or aromasin or look at proviron, all cheap on research chem webs!!
    He is seeing a doctor for prescribed Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and your suggestion is to get adex on the black market from a research company ????

The twice a week injections will probably just make his E problem worse, its not just about values, ratio's need to be accounted for.

This is seen in the following study when the smaller dose group had more side effects 300mg vs 600mg of testosterone

With that being said, good luck getting your doc to prescribe and Aromatase inhibitor (AI), hopefully he will, if not find a doc that knows his ass from a hole in the ground.
    j2048b likes this.

Thanks. Is Arimidex a good AI? It seems like that is one that gets mentioned around here a lot. Hopefully I can get him to treat me for my Estrogen problem.

Would it also be better to lengthen the frequency of my injections? Is 100mg/week to often? Is 10 or 14 days better? Or just get the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and keep everything else the same?

Im sorry man its not that simple, it is on an individual basis. You have to find what works best for you, as far as injection frequency.

100 mg a week is a quite normal protocol. question is, is it working? If it aint broke don't fix it. and yes adex would be a good start.

Hey JB no worries man you were just stating your opinion, nothing to be ashamed of, I got the same treatment at a ton when i first started posting here. Im not mad at you at all, I'm just saying whats on my mind as well. Its just internet talk man, and it makes it more fun when ideas are challenged, thats how we move forward.

uniquemicals
Thread Information