Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Rookie
    using androgel for 6 months
    hey guys. i been on androgel for 6 months. im at the point now im pissing alot at night and my feet bud me. the feet thing is water retention im told. i also started shooting blanks and sex isn't as fun. my main question is, should i not do androgel by itself? or just something totally different? i was thinking of stopping androgel nd get on novadex to get started strait again. does this make any sense?

Novice
    alot of transdermal medications that were thought to be safe turned out not to be safe at all like the birth control patch, or the nicotine patch. The birth control patch lost its fda approval because it was killing people. I've done the testosterone patch and the gel. I quit using them because they gave me extreme anxiety like being in a nightmare. Also I would feel weak and out of breath. I've never had an issue with taking intramuscular injections or orals. Infact they make me feel a much improved sense of well being. I've taken the patch before and gotten an instant erection and I've taken it and gotten really dizzy. I would stay away from transdermal hormone replacement that's my opinion on it. I prefer ugl to pharmaceutical or doctor prescribed anyday...

vpi
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan_andrew View Post
    alot of transdermal medications that were thought to be safe turned out not to be safe at all like the birth control patch, or the nicotine patch. The birth control patch lost its fda approval because it was killing people. I've done the testosterone patch and the gel. I quit using them because they gave me extreme anxiety like being in a nightmare. Also I would feel weak and out of breath. I've never had an issue with taking intramuscular injections or orals. Infact they make me feel a much improved sense of well being. I've taken the patch before and gotten an instant erection and I've taken it and gotten really dizzy. I would stay away from transdermal hormone replacement that's my opinion on it. I prefer ugl to pharmaceutical or doctor prescribed anyday...
    Ugl?

Under Ground Lab

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnok89 View Post
    hey guys. i been on androgel for 6 months. im at the point now im pissing alot at night and my feet bud me. the feet thing is water retention im told. i also started shooting blanks and sex isn't as fun. my main question is, should i not do androgel by itself? or just something totally different? i was thinking of stopping androgel nd get on novadex to get started strait again. does this make any sense?
    You might be aromatizing a lot and your E2 might be way high. Transdermals suck for that. Get your E checked, you'll probably have to go onto an AI.
    Or go injectable and have a much easier life.

Rookie
    thx alot guys for the repression. i didnt see anything for a couple days. last time i got checked my test was 636 and 77 estrogen. do injectables not have the pissing alot problem? that was the biggest prob with that shit, oo and your balls shut off :P i went to a urologist who supposedly knows alot about low T. i gotta get a blood test to see where im at right now and go from there. ill check back in when i do. thx again guys

uniquemicals
Thread Information