Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Novice
    Got my LH, FSH, TSH results back. Primary or secondary hypogonadal???
    Hey guys here are a few numbers i just got back on a card in the mail today from blood work last week. usually i get a nice multiple page group of papers back but today they sent me a card hand written and hard to read but here is where im currently at. Unfortunately ranges werent supplied with this one which kinda pisses me off to be honest. Any input or thoughts? Im curious if i am primary or secondary hypogonadal?

TSH: 2.500
    LH: 6.2
    FSH: 4.3
    Total Test: 326
    Free: 58
    SHBG: 33
    Estradiol: 24.9

They also suggested that i call in and have some more lab work done to check T3Ru & Thyroglobulin. I have been bitching about and working iwth this doc for two years about this problem you would think he would have ordered a full thyroid check with all this stuff at once. Heck, i had to beg last week for LH and FSH and he and his little lab croonie looked at me like i was crazy. Ive had low test with riduculous symptoms fir two years now combined with surgery to remove minor gyno this past Jan from cycling gear years ago and not being smart about it. All thats is beside the point but you would think he would take this more seriously and it just angers me to know i have to go back and get stuck again for more blood work. I have already told him my throid is probably screwed as well since my test levels are screwed. These resent test numbers are actually higher then they have been in 2 years. I think i just got checked on a good day to be honest. Any feedback would be a great help.
    Last edited by Gr8Wall; 06-27-2012 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Wall View Post
    Hey guys here are a few numbers i just got back on a card in the mail today from blood work last week. usually i get a nice multiple page group of papers back but today they sent me a card hand written and hard to read but here is where im currently at. Unfortunately ranges werent supplied with this one which kinda pisses me off to be honest. Any input or thoughts? Im curious if i am primary or secondary hypogonadal?

TSH: 2.500
    LH: 6.2
    FSH: 4.3
    Total Test: 326
    Free: 58
    SHBG: 33
    Estradiol: 24.9

They also suggested that i call in and have some more lab work done to check T3Ru & Thyroglobulin. I have been bitching about and working iwth this doc for two years about this problem you would think he would have ordered a full thyroid check with all this stuff at once. Heck, i had to beg last week for LH and FSH and he and his little lab croonie looked at me like i was crazy. Ive had low test with riduculous symptoms fir two years now combined with surgery to remove minor gyno this past Jan from cycling gear years ago and not being smart about it. All thats is beside the point but you would think he would take this more seriously and it just angers me to know i have to go back and get stuck again for more blood work. I have already told him my throid is probably screwed as well since my test levels are screwed. These resent test numbers are actually higher then they have been in 2 years. I think i just got checked on a good day to be honest. Any feedback would be a great help.
    I'm no doc and you have no ranges listed but it looks primary to me.......In primary hypogonadism, your lh - leutenizing hormone - / FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - levels are high while your test levels are low.
    In secondary hypogonadism, your lh - leutenizing hormone - / FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - levels are low as well as your test levels.

uniquemicals
Thread Information