Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread:

Breaking news

Breaking news
    HRT for life is not recommended...

NEWSFLASH

Ritka doesn't know his ass from a hole in ground........................

Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    NEWSFLASH

Ritka doesn't know his ass from a hole in ground........................
    Who let the trolls out?

very mature

Ritka you have been trolling this forum for some time. You always ask the same questions, what is the difference between cycling and TRT.

On top of that you act like you know that testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is bad for someone forever, which shows you are totally clueless.

TRT for someone that actually needs it IS for life, the reason being is because IF you come off you are exposed to the same negative health risks of low testosterone that you were before.

Now if your referring to cycling, take it over to the AAS forum.

If that is the case you are correct, running supra physiological doses, or more commonly referred to as mega dosing, FORVER, of any medication is bound to have serious negative health implications at one point or another.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 05-29-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Now I'm gonna rate this thread so everyone can see you already received the answer to the question you seem to endlessly post.

You're right bro I'm no expert on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and i was just sharing what I've heard on the news today and they were saying that it's not RECOMMENDED for life That doesn't mean That it's bad for you ..I'm not trying to negatively talk about testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) man

settle down guys
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Are you looking for Dr Prescribed Testosterone? Contact us Now!

Contact us for your FREE no obligation pre-approval!

IncreaseMyT.com

Info@IncreaseMyT.com

866-206-9926

Novice
    Hahaha, you heard it on the news. Damn, then it has to be true.

This is what was said bro word by word " long term hormone replacement therapy puts on high risk having a stroke and that it is not recommended long term they also said the key is short term ...don't hit the player

Quote Originally Posted by rikta View Post
    This is what was said bro word by word " long term hormone replacement therapy puts on high risk having a stroke and that it is not recommended long term they also said the key is short term ...don't hit the player
    How about this? Next time you share anecdotal information consider including the source or that you're even discussing something that you've read. This is how real life conversation works.

CNN bro

CNN bro
    logic is lost on you, bro.

Ritka. You really look like an idiot.

Lol ahhh here we go again

CNN bro
    This post itself should be enough to close this thread. Do you know anything about the media? lol. You might as well go try to find your answers on MSNBC. Don't post something this ridiculous unless you have peer reviewed research to back it up.

By the way, I bet you'll find a ton of peer reviewed research on CNN

I saw this on CNN today too , but they said Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) was not advisable for life , so I think this also includes human growth hormones and womens estrogen therapy , since Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is a broad word . Most doctors and institutions think mens testosterone therapy is for life , if you want it that long....~Bo

You really need to provide a link of some kind when you make statements like this.

short term Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)? really, for people that have low test that can amount to almost a death sentence!!

I don't buy into that one bit and feel that ppl with a real medical condition running true testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosages will lead a longer and healthier life! time will tell

If I played the copy and paste game I would go looking for articles and news stories that say the opposite from what you are saying.

Maybe your talking about this study? On women?

http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2012/0...t-cancer-risk/

Here is my 2 questions in regards to this study.

#1 Why do they clearly state in the study that the risk was actually really low of cancer, that putting them into statistics may be mis leading?

It's important to keep the numbers in perspective. According to the National Institutes of Health, when you break down the increased breast cancer risk for women in WHI taking estrogen and progesterone, the absolute risk was really low. But putting that number into percentages makes the statistics seem daunting.
    #2 Why did they throw this "disclaimer" in at the end, instead of talking about it more in the study? It seems since this was such an odd finding that it would have deserved more attention.

Despite the increased risk for developing breast cancer, the researchers did not find an increased risk for dying from breast cancer. Chen and her colleagues are currently examining this aspect of the findings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IncreaseMyT.com

Info@IncreaseMyT.com

866-206-9926

While we are on the subject, lets see if this study brings in a little dose of reality to the situation.

The study identified 216 man-made chemicals including those found in everyday products like pesticides, cosmetics, dyes, drugs and gasoline (and diesel exhaust)that have been shown to cause breast cancer in animals. Researchers believe these substances, many of which mimic naturally occurring hormones once inside the body, are also to blame for the increasing prevalence of human breast cancer.
    Breast Cancer and the Environment - Do Chemicals Increase Your Risk of Breast Cancer?

These days you can't even eat without increasing your risk of breast cancer............

I wonder if diet and location were taken into account in the first study.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IncreaseMyT.com

Info@IncreaseMyT.com

866-206-9926

Hormone replacement therapy should be avoided for women if possible...BUT ONLY IF POSSIBLE, I'm not familar with the effects on men.

This is all give and take, risks and benefits. Any long term or permanent usage of a drug is going to be unhealthy for a person---but what benefits is the person receiving from the drug? That question must be brought up. As an example, a person with type 1 diabetes wiill eventually die without exogenous insulin, also a hormone.

Like I said I'm not educated with the effects of hormone replacement therapy on men. But this is a loaded question and a loaded topic. A man with zero natural test is going to be miserable and fucking die. Hormone replacement therapy will be more healthy for that man than him suffering with no test.

I didn't really swing this argument one way or another. Interesting topic.

Short term testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) = A cycle
    No docter worth anything would or should do that.

Ill stick myself once a week for the rest of my life to feel like I do now as opposed to how I felt a few weeks ago.:-)

Quote Originally Posted by ryand View Post
    Hormone replacement therapy should be avoided for women if possible...BUT ONLY IF POSSIBLE,
    Not necessarily. One could point out that the over prescribing and non monitoring of estrogen therapy lead to the increased risk of breast cancer.

When Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for women first came out they were just prescribing away. You don't know how many women I talk to that the doctor gave them estrogen and did not follow up for months. This is not ok.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IncreaseMyT.com

Info@IncreaseMyT.com

866-206-9926

I'm glad somebody else watched the news today ...and thanks ryand

Quote Originally Posted by IMT staff View Post
    Not necessarily. One could point out that the over prescribing and non monitoring of estrogen therapy lead to the increased risk of breast cancer.

When Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for women first came out they were just prescribing away. You don't know how many women I talk to that the doctor gave them estrogen and did not follow up for months. This is not ok.
    ...pretty sure we are agreeing on the same thing here. Thought I'd point that out also. Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information