Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

 

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28
  1. #1
    Novice
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    0
    CJC-1295 & Ghrp-6
    I was wondering if anyone has used CJC-1295 & Ghrp-6 while on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and what their experience was good/bad. Also, can you state what dosage and length of time you used them?
    I think I saw a thread on this before but can not seem to find it any longer, just wondering if this would be a good alternative to HGH since it would be much more cost effective.
    Thanks Guys for any information.

  2. #2
    Jacked and Tan MeatHead96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,970
    Rep Power
    6
    I run 100mcg of each 3x a day while on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). I've been on it for 2 months with good results. I believe it would be an excellent cost effective alternative to HGH for those on TRT.

  3. #3
    Novice
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    0
    Thanks for the reply, just wondering by good results what do you mean? Improve mood, energy, strength, just curious.
    Also, could you mix the two into a larger Vial say 10mg of CJC-1295 and 10 mg Ghrp-6 mix with Bacteriostatic Water
    Last edited by BZOERB; 05-04-2012 at 05:47 PM.

  4. #4
    Jacked and Tan MeatHead96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,970
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by BZOERB View Post
    Thanks for the reply, just wondering by good results what do you mean? Improve mood, energy, strength, just curious
    I get an extra pep or sense of well-being, a bit better sleep and recovery, healthier looking skin to name a few. The GHRP-6 increases hunger a lot though so if this is an issue I would opt for GHRP-2 instead.

  5. #5
    Novice
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    0
    Whats the difference between ghrp-2 and ghrp-6

  6. #6
    A.B
    A.B is offline
    Community Veteran A.B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by BZOERB View Post
    Whats the difference between ghrp-2 and ghrp-6
    Similar. Biggest difference is 6 activates ghrelin causing you to get VERY hungry. I won't touch 6 anymore cause I'll eat the entire house

  7. #7
    Novice
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    0
    Sounds like Ghrp-2 would be better than if really the only difference is increase appetite, I don't need help with that

  8. #8
    Jacked and Tan MeatHead96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,970
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by BZOERB View Post
    Sounds like Ghrp-2 would be better than if really the only difference is increase appetite, I don't need help with that
    Yeah and ghrp2 is bit stronger than ghrp6. I'm taking 6 right now to help me eat more but sometimes it does cause me to cheat on my diet.

  9. #9
    Pro Bodybuilder IMT staff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,333
    Rep Power
    3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Are you looking for Dr Prescribed Testosterone? Contact us Now!

    Contact us for your FREE no obligation pre-approval!

    IncreaseMyT.com

    Info@IncreaseMyT.com

    866-206-9926

  10. #10
    Novice
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    0
    So are the benefits then very similar to HGH?

  11. #11
    Jacked and Tan MeatHead96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,970
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by BZOERB View Post
    So are the benefits then very similar to HGH?
    A low dose like 100mcg/100mcg should be similar to a low hgh dose that would be used for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) at a fraction of the cost.

  12. #12
    Pro Bodybuilder IMT staff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,333
    Rep Power
    3
    Last edited by IMT staff; 05-05-2012 at 02:48 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Are you looking for Dr Prescribed Testosterone? Contact us Now!

    Contact us for your FREE no obligation pre-approval!

    IncreaseMyT.com

    Info@IncreaseMyT.com

    866-206-9926

  13. #13
    Novice
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    0
    Ok i'm going to give it a try I think, thanks for all the info guys.

  14. #14
    Novice
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    0
    meathead96
    is that your site in the link you provided? I'm going to give you a try.

  15. #15
    Novice
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    0
    found my answer
    Last edited by BZOERB; 05-04-2012 at 08:39 PM.

  16. #16
    Jacked and Tan MeatHead96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,970
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by BZOERB View Post
    meathead96
    is that your site in the link you provided? I'm going to give you a try.
    Yes you will be very happy with LabPE's products.

  17. #17
    Novice
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    0
    meathead96
    I went ahead and gave you a try, good prices also
    thanks

  18. #18
    BD7
    BD7 is offline
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by A.B View Post
    Similar. Biggest difference is 6 activates ghrelin causing you to get VERY hungry. I won't touch 6 anymore cause I'll eat the entire house
    From what I have read this could be a problem for me as you said GHRP-6 increases appetite which is the last thing I need since I'm trying to lose bodyfat and therefore, am on a reduced kcal program. That said, if you plan the pin's at the right time, it could stimulate hunger before a planned meal except for maybe night time I guess.

    Action Of Ghrelin Hormone Increases Appetite And Favors Accumulation Of Abdominal Fat
    sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/05/090520055519.htm

    Here's one basically saying Ghrelin suppresses the utilization of fat in adipose tissue.
    soc-bdr.org/rds/archive/5/4_winter/original_data/amino_acids_and_insulin_secretion/index_en.html
    Last edited by BD7; 05-08-2012 at 01:37 AM.

  19. #19
    BD7
    BD7 is offline
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by BZOERB View Post
    meathead96
    I went ahead and gave you a try, good prices also
    thanks
    Keep us posted on reslults!

  20. #20
    Novice
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    0
    BD7 instead of Ghrp-6 use the Ghrp-2 like meathead96 recommended as that does not increase apatite. I just stated today I will post results.

  21. #21
    BD7
    BD7 is offline
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by BZOERB View Post
    BD7 instead of Ghrp-6 use the Ghrp-2 like meathead96 recommended as that does not increase apatite. I just stated today I will post results.
    Yes, that's my thoughts also. I'll do more research and also report findings back to this thread. Looking forward to you doing the same! Thanks.

  22. #22
    IncreasedMyT @ ULV THE-DET-OAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,203
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by BZOERB View Post
    BD7 instead of Ghrp-6 use the Ghrp-2 like meathead96 recommended as that does not increase apatite. I just stated today I will post results.
    The problem is what your missing when you don't get the appetite is the Ghrelin stimulation. It is the Ghrelin that makes your burn fat better and it also stimulates cognitive adaption to changing environments.

    So you miss the awareness effects, one of the biggest positives over rhGH.

    Besides the hunger goes away as soon as you eat, its not like it stays up all day.

    I actually like having a way to control my hunger, I actually find I eat less overall.


    The best way to boost the secretion is to add L arginine to the GHRP-2

    Synergy of l-arginine and GHRP-2 stimulation of growth hormone in men and women: modulation by exercise

    Remember GHRP-2 can effect prolactin. So its not all gravy either.

    the reason to put more than one together is because each has its own saturation dose. you can get a bigger stimulation with less MCG by combining them. They have a very synergistic effect together, they both attenuate SS and spark GH secretion simultaneously.

    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 05-09-2012 at 08:39 PM.

  23. #23
    IncreasedMyT @ ULV THE-DET-OAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,203
    Rep Power
    22
    Ive used both the black market and the script grade peps, its like trying to compare genotropin to blue tops, its not even close.

  24. #24
    BD7
    BD7 is offline
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    The problem is what your missing when you don't get the appetite is the Ghrelin stimulation. It is the Ghrelin that makes your burn fat better and it also stimulates cognitive adaption to changing environments.

    So you miss the awareness effects, one of the biggest positives over rhGH.

    Besides the hunger goes away as soon as you eat, its not like it stays up all day.

    I actually like having a way to control my hunger, I actually find I eat less overall.


    The best way to boost the secretion is to add L arginine to the GHRP-2

    Synergy of l-arginine and GHRP-2 stimulation of growth hormone in men and women: modulation by exercise

    Remember GHRP-2 can effect prolactin. So its not all gravy either.

    the reason to put more than one together is because each has its own saturation dose. you can get a bigger stimulation with less MCG by combining them. They have a very synergistic effect together, they both attenuate SS and spark GH secretion simultaneously.

    I referenced one article that concluded Ghrelin secretion favors the accumulation of abdominal fat. This is basically opposite of the actions we are of course looking for. I would like your opinion on it if you have time. It's a quick read.
    Action Of Ghrelin Hormone Increases Appetite And Favors Accumulation Of Abdominal Fat

    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    Ive used both the black market and the script grade peps, its like trying to compare genotropin to blue tops, its not even close.
    I've seen plenty of black/grey market ads for Peptides... are the scripted Peptides that much more expensive? Thanks for your time and I'm looking forward to your feedback on both the article and your personal experience with the scripted peptides. Thanks.

  25. #25
    IncreasedMyT @ ULV THE-DET-OAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,203
    Rep Power
    22
    I don't know if I buy the fat deposits. when i did them, both times I noticed a decrease in belly fat immediately, within a couple weeks.

    My joint pain is relieved when on these. I think I posted the study somewhere.

    Now that article could be pointing to the GH gut. I wonder how much they gave them. If you look at arnold vs the new BB'ers you will see it.

    Im sure you would have to take a lot for that to happen though. It didn't to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By Buddley in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 09:25 AM
  2. By Diced in forum Peptide Science
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 12:14 PM
  3. By rds63799 in forum Peptide Science
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 09:43 PM
  4. By RawPow3r in forum Peptide Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 10:13 PM
  5. By LeanGreenMachine in forum Peptide Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 10:30 AM
Tags for this Thread
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump











health and fitness talk

3Js Nutrition Network

mr supps

mr supps