Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

The land of the free, because of the brave.
    Help Me Interpret Blood Work Results
    So I got blood work done twice, once in late Jan., and once in early Feb. and just recently got results and am just now posting them.

The doctor didn't check a lot of levels just a couple and he said the thing that bothered him is why my Total T is low but my FSH and LH are "normal"

If you guys could help me interpret these and give me your input on them that would be cool, I have been researching them on my own also.

1/23/12 Prolactin 10 ng/ml
    1/23/12 Total Test 190 ng/dl

2/09/12 FrTestn 7.25 pg/ml
    2/09/12 FSH 2.52 miu/ml
    2/09/12 LH 1.99 miu/ml
    2/09/12 Total Test 250 ng/dl

Thanks again.

Novice
    LH, FSH and T are low. I think Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) would help you get back to normal. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by TryinToGetStrong View Post
    So I got blood work done twice, once in late Jan., and once in early Feb. and just recently got results and am just now posting them.

The doctor didn't check a lot of levels just a couple and he said the thing that bothered him is why my Total T is low but my FSH and LH are "normal"

If you guys could help me interpret these and give me your input on them that would be cool, I have been researching them on my own also.

1/23/12 Prolactin 10 ng/ml
    1/23/12 Total Test 190 ng/dl

2/09/12 FrTestn 7.25 pg/ml
    2/09/12 FSH 2.52 miu/ml
    2/09/12 LH 1.99 miu/ml
    2/09/12 Total Test 250 ng/dl

Thanks again.
    TRT time ....75 mg x 2 weekly , or are you just in between cycles ? ~Bo
    Last edited by BoBoy; 04-23-2012 at 07:36 PM.

is this after a cycle and PCT? or is this just random bloodwork with these numbers?

either way id say try a restart and if that fails then HRT.

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoy View Post
    TRT time ....75 mg x 2 weekly , or are you just in between cycles ? ~Bo
    Did 2 cycles over the last 2 years, and I felt like straight asshole after the second, with a PCT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misc View Post
    is this after a cycle and PCT? or is this just random bloodwork with these numbers?

either way id say try a restart and if that fails then HRT.
    Yeah, this is post cycle and post cycle therapy (pct). Cycle ended about 6 or seven months ago now.

I am really curious how many people have tried this restart that cashout developed, have you?

I wonder if I could just try another cycle

I"m still kinda new to this test supplement thing , but if maintaining high test levels year around with no extreme lows or highs is the objective , then testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) like Cashout advocates seems to be the ticket . I came here thinking I might do a 500 mg/12 wk cycle or two (of test only) but now I think differently , if I can maintain blood test levels between 800-1500 thats sufficient enough for my level of fitness , and I think I can build adequate muscle without the negative effects of estrogen. ~Bo

Any other vets wanna chime in?

God damn, with the amount of users on this board and in this section you would think I would have gotten more input.

I would have to say, if you think your low levels of TT are AAS induced it is time to try a cash out restart.

It is important to be very aggressive with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and get tested while on the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to see if the testicles are capable of producing testosterone, if they are at that time you move to the HPTA restoration portion.

The idea of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for the restart is to re sensitize the testicles to the LH signal, AAS basically not only turn off your balls but also de sensitize them to the LH and FSH signal.

just my 2 cents

for honest review i would have to have much more history of AAS use and endogenous TT readings from before, in order to make educated decision if recovery is possible.

usually though, if its AAS induced, recovery is usually attainable.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 04-25-2012 at 10:09 PM.

Thanks Det, yeah it was probably partially AAS induced. Although my sex drive was never great before AAS and my gym gains were almost non existent without it, that's why I think partially.

I have done 2 cycle both 14 weeks or so first was 500mg sust per week and 2nd was 500mg test E per week, about 6 or so months apart.

I do know I need to research these FSH and LH numbers a lot more, but I know one thing I did get my wife pregnant, even with low test.

Quote Originally Posted by TryinToGetStrong View Post
    Thanks Det, yeah it was probably partially AAS induced. Although my sex drive was never great before AAS and my gym gains were almost non existent without it, that's why I think partially.

I have done 2 cycle both 14 weeks or so first was 500mg sust per week and 2nd was 500mg test E per week, about 6 or so months apart.

I do know I need to research these FSH and LH numbers a lot more, but I know one thing I did get my wife pregnant, even with low test.
    I have heard of guys that need 6 months of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) therapy before re sensitization occurs.

From the sounds of it you could have had an underlying issue, and may be only able to get back to that.

When you did your HCG, how much did you run for how long?

Didn't use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on either cycle, I just did the cycle I mentioned above with PCT of 4 weeks of clomid 50/50/50/50.

Guess that's where I may have fucked myself, although I read a lot before I stated I really don't remember seeing so many people say they used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on cycle, now I see it in every other post.

you need to attempt normalization with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) brother.

Out of curiosity, how many people have tried the Cashout restart with success?

Thread Information