Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

 

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 45 of 45
  1. #26
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    3
    Still waiting on ULV prescriptions. Got an email from Todd yesterday and he said pharmacy told him 100% that it would ship today and he would email tracking number tonight. Still no word on that, but there is still time...

  2. #27
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Thanks buddy for your quick reply.

  3. #28
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by kalaran View Post
    Still waiting on ULV prescriptions. Got an email from Todd yesterday and he said pharmacy told him 100% that it would ship today and he would email tracking number tonight. Still no word on that, but there is still time...
    I just spoke to Todd and he said the pharmacy was real backed up but they are getting caught up. Ill keep you posted

  4. #29
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by grilla_b View Post
    I just spoke to Todd and he said the pharmacy was real backed up but they are getting caught up. Ill keep you posted
    Alright, appreciate it. As I anticipated, no tracking number or other contact yesterday so I am still just waiting without any ETA.

  5. #30
    IncreasedMyT @ ULV THE-DET-OAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,203
    Rep Power
    22
    .......
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 04-25-2012 at 11:56 AM.

  6. #31
    jrj
    jrj is offline
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0
    Ulv
    Quote Originally Posted by kalaran View Post
    Alright, appreciate it. As I anticipated, no tracking number or other contact yesterday so I am still just waiting without any ETA.
    Man, that's disappointing. I was just ready to submit my paper work to get on board with ULV, but looks like I'll look elsewhere. Just wasted about a month with Maximus and their no return call or email policy. Looks like ULV is going to be just as bad.

  7. #32
    IncreasedMyT @ ULV THE-DET-OAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,203
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by jrj View Post
    Man, that's disappointing. I was just ready to submit my paper work to get on board with ULV, but looks like I'll look elsewhere. Just wasted about a month with Maximus and their no return call or email policy. Looks like ULV is going to be just as bad.
    A lot of people told me they actually received their stuff already, i heard they are all caught up now.

    so...........

    Im actually getting ready to do a nice peptide run with them, they even have a pen for them now, I'm so pumped to give it a whirl.

  8. #33
    jrj
    jrj is offline
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    A lot of people told me they actually received their stuff already, i heard they are all caught up now.

    so...........

    Im actually getting ready to do a nice peptide run with them, they even have a pen for them now, I'm so pumped to give it a whirl.
    So, I'm assuming from your response that you've had previous successful service from them, in a timely fashion and this was just a bump in the road for the people who have been waiting for meds?

    Also, could you elaborate on the peptides your planning on ordering? Thank you.

  9. #34
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by jrj View Post
    Man, that's disappointing. I was just ready to submit my paper work to get on board with ULV, but looks like I'll look elsewhere. Just wasted about a month with Maximus and their no return call or email policy. Looks like ULV is going to be just as bad.
    Let me clarify, the communication has been good. The guy who goes by Todd is friendly and open to communication (by email or phone) and talked with me for a while when I first contacted ULV to work out where I was at and what needed done. I just gave them a call a couple nights ago and he was right there and seemed happy to accommodate.

    My issue has only been with the difference between the delivery time I was led to believe and reality. This is my first time so maybe unknown delivery times are the norm with telemedicine or maybe there really is something going on slowing things down on the pharmacy end over which ULV has no control. As it stands, I just don't know. That's a little nerve wracking considering the money involved (and already paid).

    I'd be the first to endorse ULV once I receive my prescriptions (with the caveat that they should try to give a more realistic ETA).

  10. #35
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    We appreciate you keeping us informed kalaran. I've been talking to someone and need to send my info into ULV. They would retrieve my bloodwork from Maximus and we would go from their. I'm sure your meds are on the way and then I would like to start myself.

  11. #36
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    4
    Satisfied Here...Received my Stuff Yesterday
    I received my order 3 days after it was billed to my credit card via UPS Express. No tracking numbers, and of course it requires a signature.


    #############Sorry no talk about Pharmacies is aloud ##########

    Glad to hear you are a satisfied customer.
    Last edited by Dreaded Pirate Roberts; 04-25-2012 at 05:18 PM.

  12. #37
    Pro Bodybuilder Misc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,167
    Rep Power
    5
    i'll post my experience.

    after i gave my info and got approved i sent over the CC form for authorization.

    took them 3 business days to charge my card. received my meds about a week later. received my tracking number today and meds today as well. it was shipped two days ago.

  13. #38
    Novice
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    3
    Det-Oak

    Let us know abt the peptides etc as I am considering it as well

  14. #39
    IncreasedMyT @ ULV THE-DET-OAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,203
    Rep Power
    22
    the choices you have depend on your goals, I learn a lot of the peptide stuff from Todd, I would ask him whats best for you.

    I personally can't wait for the pen, it was a pain in the ass before when I had a bunch of slim pins

  15. #40
    IncreasedMyT @ ULV THE-DET-OAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,203
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by jrj View Post
    So, I'm assuming from your response that you've had previous successful service from them, in a timely fashion and this was just a bump in the road for the people who have been waiting for meds?

    Also, could you elaborate on the peptides your planning on ordering? Thank you.
    I am going to do a mix of GHRH/GHRP-6/GHRP-2, yes they were just busy, from what I understand Easter slowed things down as well.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 04-25-2012 at 07:07 PM.

  16. #41
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by kalaran View Post
    Let me clarify, the communication has been good. The guy who goes by Todd is friendly and open to communication (by email or phone) and talked with me for a while when I first contacted ULV to work out where I was at and what needed done. I just gave them a call a couple nights ago and he was right there and seemed happy to accommodate.

    My issue has only been with the difference between the delivery time I was led to believe and reality. This is my first time so maybe unknown delivery times are the norm with telemedicine or maybe there really is something going on slowing things down on the pharmacy end over which ULV has no control. As it stands, I just don't know. That's a little nerve wracking considering the money involved (and already paid).

    I'd be the first to endorse ULV once I receive my prescriptions (with the caveat that they should try to give a more realistic ETA).
    Any luck? Nothing on my end. Sucks the weekend is coming up.

  17. #42
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by grilla_b View Post
    Any luck? Nothing on my end. Sucks the weekend is coming up.
    No luck. Received another email saying I would have the tracking info yesterday, but that did not happen either. I haven't heard back today. Somehow I doubt I will have a notice of delivery attempt waiting on me when I get home today.

    I also can't get any info on the doctor, pharmacy, or lab used to call and make sure everything is good on my own.

    If it is supposed to take several weeks than I am just being impatient, but from the reports in this thread from people who say they got theirs relatively quickly, something seems wrong.

    Anyway, hopefully I have good news to update with soon.

  18. #43
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by kalaran View Post
    No luck. Received another email saying I would have the tracking info yesterday, but that did not happen either. I haven't heard back today. Somehow I doubt I will have a notice of delivery attempt waiting on me when I get home today.

    I also can't get any info on the doctor, pharmacy, or lab used to call and make sure everything is good on my own.

    If it is supposed to take several weeks than I am just being impatient, but from the reports in this thread from people who say they got theirs relatively quickly, something seems wrong.

    Anyway, hopefully I have good news to update with soon.
    I just got an email with a tracking number. Thank gawd! Im about to grow a vag here

  19. #44
    Administrator Dreaded Pirate Roberts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,904
    Rep Power
    2000
    Isn't it obvious. THe pharmacy is swamped from the rush of orders they will catch up I'm sure
    The term "sell out comes from progressives" It is propaganda to make your feel better about not having the opportunities they have taken away. I was raised to succeed. Opportunity is wealth of prosperity. Fight the power! .....LOL

  20. #45
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    3
    Update: Got my prescriptions today! Everything included as expected. Spoke with Todd to go over protocol and for any questions I had. Went well.

    I definitely had a good ULV experience and hope to continue to do so. If they had said up front that it could take 3 weeks to get set up, I wouldn't have had a single issue.

    Great communication and knowledgeable consultant. Glad I was directed to them here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By traveler97 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2005, 05:27 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 10:51 PM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







solid muscle isolate 5lb



mr supps

3Js Nutrition Network

mr supps

solid muscle isolate 5lb