Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Junior Bodybuilder
    anybody feel like shit from ai's
    anybody else feel like shit from even the smallest dose of ai? i have tried all and even switched up the time of week i take ...looking for suggestions...i even added hcg thinking i was dropping e too fast....my t is 1250 e is 85 i need help thx.

What Aromatase inhibitor (AI) are you using and how much?

Junior Bodybuilder
    i have tried adex at .0625 1x per week....letro at 1 drop from medicine dropper...and exemestane at .0625

i have spaced them out months apart just to ensure i wasnt dropping e too low...

if i take .o625 of adex today by thursday my ankels,wrists ,hips all craks and feel like shit...

Quote Originally Posted by maxxmill17 View Post
    anybody else feel like shit from even the smallest dose of ai? i have tried all and even switched up the time of week i take ...looking for suggestions...i even added hcg thinking i was dropping e too fast....my t is 1250 e is 85 i need help thx.
    if your estorgen is too low, it can. but I dont have any issue with 0.6-1.2mg letro e3d on cycle.

have you maybe tryed another AI? there are a few out there. maybe you will have less issue.

how and what are you takign right now?

Junior Bodybuilder
    enanthate .80mgs sunday then again thursday............and yes if you read above i have tried 3 different ai's

Senior Moderator
    ...and if u don t run one ?
    Age 50
    5 11

TRT
    PSL Test c 125 a week
    PSL Hcg as needed 125 -250 IU S 2-3 A WEEK

Junior Bodybuilder
    i was doing well for couple years with no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) E was between 30-45 then dr. put me on adex worked well for 2 weeks (this was 1 year ago)...then joints have hurt ever since ...again even with months lay-off of ai's then try to start again....

so now not great wood,and little bloat not bad bloat just little..
    Last edited by maxxmill17; 03-26-2012 at 02:17 PM.

If I am understanding you correctly, you have tried a few different AI's and often spaced them a few months apart. You are currently not running one.

My approach to establishing Estradiol control is quite conservative simply because it's like a see-saw effect. The balance needs to be just right or you feel terrible on either end of the spectrum.

You pin your test on Sunday and Thursday. I would suggest beginning Anastrazole at 0.5mg on Sunday and Thursday. This will continue for 4 weeks. At the end of the 4 weeks you will get blood work redone and recheck Estradiol levels at this time.

If they are still in the 70-80 range, then I would recommend 1mg of Anastrazole on Sunday and Thursday.

But before doing that get a pill cutter and split your Anastrazole in two and begin taking them asap. 4 weeks is the minimum as getting into your blood is one thing and changing hormone profiles is another. It takes a little while longer. After a month and another blood test you should know what to do next.

Also, begin taking a good joint formula. Vitamin Shoppe has several good choices.

Junior Bodybuilder
    i tried as low as .06 liquid adex..3 days laetr joints hurt..it too a couple days after next injection too feel better....i will try again on thursday my next injection day

Junior Bodybuilder
    I don't think many people here are running liquid adex. I've only tried anastrozole at .5mg (half a pill). Yes they work nearly instantly, but so does HCG. If you want to run what you have, and what you have is too much, you need to figure out a way to use less. I'm thinking that whatever you have has something else in it, just a guess. The 80's sucks, you would feel much better if that were lower. Say a third of that.

How about your testing. Was that the ultra sensitive, and the e2 number, or was that total estrogen?

Rereading what you posted it sounds like total estrogen, which is probably perfect, but you won't know until you get the ultra sensitive e2 test. Total E doesn't mean shit. Based on this I bet you feel pretty good now. So if your levels are perfect now, taking any Aromatase inhibitor (AI) will crash you.

Junior Bodybuilder
    last blood was 3/10/12 3 days after test shot estradiol 92 serum test 1324 dht 94 shbg 19.6

this was 7 days after 1 drop of letro and 250mgs hcg ...so i would figure a rebound but i know i am hovering between 60-90

i dont want to play with hcg again till i get e figured out...

i cant win joints hurt from Aromatase inhibitor (AI) then the rebound i feel sluggish tired and cant sleep

Junior Bodybuilder
    Damn, that's really odd that Aromatase inhibitor (AI) works so strong with you. You might want to try some amount of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) that seems reasonable to you. If you think that you've crashed your e, get a blood test that day to validate it, then go from there. Just a thought. Hope you get it straightened out.

Novice
    could be bad gear

uniquemicals
Thread Information