Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

How long for Letrozole to start working??
    Ive read that some here have used Letrozole to lower E2 for those that can't effectively lower with Adex.

Ive read it takes up to 60 days to reach steady blood levels and I can see because of the long half life (4days).

Question is how long does it take Letrozole to start working? Do I have to take another Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like arimidex until Letro kicks in??

Just got labs back and at .5mg Adex daily my E2 sensitive test was 64 pg/ml with SHGB at only 12 nmol/L.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by woobs View Post
    Ive read that some here have used Letrozole to lower E2 for those that can't effectively lower with Adex.

Ive read it takes up to 60 days to reach steady blood levels and I can see because of the long half life (4days).

Question is how long does it take Letrozole to start working? Do I have to take another Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like arimidex until Letro kicks in??

Just got labs back and at .5mg Adex daily my E2 sensitive test was 64 pg/ml with SHGB at only 12 nmol/L.
    For me, the effects are measurable within 7 days on a blood test.

Quote Originally Posted by cashout View Post
    For me, the effects are measurable within 7 days on a blood test.
    Thanks cashout! Do you think .625mg a day is sufficient to lower my E2 down to the mid 20's keeping the same Test dose and frequency?? Letro is much stronger than Adex mg per mg so I do not want to kill my E2, just suppress it down to levels in conjunction with my low SHGB..so I can be a horn dog again lol.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Thanks cashout! Do you think .625mg a day is sufficient to lower my E2 down to the mid 20's keeping the same Test dose and frequency?? Letro is much stronger than Adex mg per mg so I do not want to kill my E2, just suppress it down to levels in conjunction with my low SHGB..so I can be a horn dog again lol.
    I'd start there BUT NOT on an every day treatment. Start with T/Th application and increase the frequency as need to M/W/F before upping the mgs.

I was using T/Th and treatments of .625 mg and it work great for keeping me between 18 - 24 on 100 mg injections of test cyp every 84 hours (Mon 6 am and Thurs 6 pm).

Quote Originally Posted by cashout View Post
    I'd start there BUT NOT on an every day treatment. Start with T/Th application and increase the frequency as need to M/W/F before upping the mgs.

I was using T/Th and treatments of .625 mg and it work great for keeping me between 18 - 24 on 100 mg injections of test cyp every 84 hours (Mon 6 am and Thurs 6 pm).
    Thank you much sir. This is a great starting point for me to go on. I am not as lean as you so i may start at M W F.

Pro Bodybuilder
    i just hate letro cuz it works too well. you know its working cuz your joints kill, no libido, etc.

I would dose 3x a wk to create steady blood levels. .3mg or.4mg

Used .25mg a day for 12 weeks (Way too much). Zapped all my estrogen and then couldn't get a boner. It's very strong. A little goes a long way.

Ive used 2.5mg/day for over a month before and had zero sides....it just depends on the person.

I'm surprise that your test came back at 64. What brand of dex are you taking?

Novice
    Ok now im confused. Lol. Im on cyp twice a week. So i should use letro 3 times a week ? How much?

Only run letro if your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is not working tbone

Thread Information