Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

JKB
    Novice
    Best size needle to draw your test??
    What size needle does everyone here commonly use to draw your test?

I use 18G but it kills my rubber stopper like crazy and the test is drippin out to waste most times I draw. I just figured it would be a good question to ask for my self and there are probably others who have that problem too.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I have used both 18g and 29g to draw. I used 18g most of the time and have not had too much stopper damage.

I started experimenting with an E3D injection schedule recently, which means less Test to draw so I have reverted back to the 29g for now.

I used 18 before, it was nice and really had no problems with eating up the stopper because of how careful I was but I read it would eventually lead to small rubber chunks in the solution so I switched.... I now pull with a 22g and inject with 23g, no problems other then it takes fucking forever.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I draw w/ 23g and backload 4 insulin syringes at a time so I can just wipe, inject, and go.. Pre-loading is the way to go

Not tryn to jack this thread (i think op's question has been answered anyways for the most part) but i was wondering about preloading. I would like to do it but i wasn't sure if it was okay, sure would be easier tho but I feel it's not as sanitary and maybe not the best for the solution to sit in the syringe for that long.

Also do you warm up your vial or syringe before injecting, just to help the solution go thru smoothly? I just mean by like rubbing it between your hands or something, all the videos on youtube ive watched always say to do that.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I don't think it's less sterile.. Just be super careful to use sterile technique when preloading..
    I don't think it's off topic bc if you preloaded there will be less punctures on the stopper; therefore, less damage to it..
    I don't heat it

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by TR2838 View Post
    I draw w/ 23g and backload 4 insulin syringes at a time so I can just wipe, inject, and go.. Pre-loading is the way to go
    This +1

I draw with a 23 g and backload 31 g 5/16" insulin pins. It takes literally less than a minute from start to finish.

I shoot the delts and I swear to pete, I don't even feel the needle.

Love this!

My only regret is I didn't figure this out 20 years ago when I was competing and pinning EOD for 12 weeks at a crack.

What do u inject through a 31g? I was told an oil base like test cyp wouldn't even go through a 27g, takes forever to go through my 23g!

JKB
    Novice
    Wow guys. Thanks for such speedy responses. I will try 23g and see how it goes.

Junior Bodybuilder
    It takes me 30 seconds to inject thru 31g needle. It takes a good amount of pressure but it'll get through.. A little patience

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaiizGaining View Post
    What do u inject through a 31g? I was told an oil base like test cyp wouldn't even go through a 27g, takes forever to go through my 23g!
    I inject oil-based test cyp.

The barrel of a 31 g syringe is much smaller than the barrel of a 23 g or 25 g syringe.

As a result, the psi of force that is applied via the plunger is also greater and it is the higher psi that allows the heavy oil to pass through the smaller bore needle.

It is part of Bernoulli's law for fluid mechanics.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I tend to use an 18g to draw and have done this for a year now w/out any issue with stopper or rubber bits, but I am gentle inserting. If I don't have an 18, I use a 21g. I inject with a 23g which I pretty much don't feel, but I have also used a 21 w/out problem. I go 23g really to slow the flow to better disperse in the muscle. Sometimes w/21g I'd feel a lump after, never with a 23g. I read this somewhere and it worked for me so stuck with it.

Also, aside from drawing quicker, using a separate needle to draw ensures the pinning needle is sharp as hell. I notice a difference if I draw/pin with the same needle.

Rookie
    For .5-1cc I am using 25g-5/8" needle. Do both SQ and IM. Plenty of needle for a quad injection.

I use a 23g to draw and pin(glutes) with, seems to work the best for me

Quote Originally Posted by flex2xl View Post
    I use a 23g to draw and pin(glutes) with, seems to work the best for me
    same here

I use 18g to draw and 25g to pin. No problems with either.

I use a 29 gauge 1/2" insulin needle, but use a 1cc (1ml) barrel to inject 1/2ml two times per week. I push 50cc's (1/2ml) of air into the test vial then pull the stopper all the way back to the 100cc mark to create the greatest suction. It fills slow and takes about 2 minutes to pull 1/2ml. I also just put the vial of test in my front pocket for about 5 minutes to warm it up to body temp before extracting the test.
    I now pin Delts and Quads this way. You do have to push a little hard to inject but just do it real slow. No Pain!

i use a 18 and then put the 25 back one for shot. i dont seem to get any dripping. move your needle around you stopper. that should help.

Thread Information