Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

TRT experience from a Maximus client
    Before joining team Maximus, I had all the classic symptoms of low testosterone. At age 35, I felt very old. Fatigue, lethargy, depression, increasing bodyfat, and inability to build muscle were all a part of my reality. Multiple blood draws confirmed total testosterone of <95.

Like many here, I tried a few different doctors that were, despite good intentions, just not experienced enough to manage male hormones. Luckily, I found Maximus. I filled out Chip’s web form, sent in bloodwork and physical, and received a call from Chip himself within 24 hours. He took lots of time to listen to my story and by the end of our conversation, I felt like we were lifelong friends. Chip was able to work with his doctor and get me the appropriate meds all in less than a week.

Week 1: When my meds arrived, I called Chip and he helped me understand the prescriptions. Within 7 days of the first pin, my libido shot through the roof. I went from wanting sex once every 3 months to wanting sex once every 30 minutes! The spike in libido was like a light switch being turned on!

Week 2-8: In the first 8 weeks, my depression started to life a bit. Still had very low energy/drive and still wasn’t happy in the gym. I was starting to become worried that testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) was not the answer to my energy problem. After talking with Chip, we decided it would be a good idea to get some bloodwork and see how things looked. Total T numbers were great but Estrogen was high (>80).

Week 9-14: After upping the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dose, I started to feel significantly better in almost all areas. Energy came back, loved the gym, drive/motivation increased, and I felt “normal” again. Only odd development was a decrease in libido. Nothing horrible, it just reduced my wild sex drive down to something more reasonable.

In all, the Maximus experience has been great. Chip is VERY responsive to all inquiries and now that we have my estrogen under control, I am starting to feel well. Glad to be a part of the Maximus team. Chip's amazing reputation is well earned.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    dam bro, I'm honestly so glad to hear your life is rocking again, and you are getting your protocol dialed in. Keep us posted on weeks 15+!

Quote Originally Posted by jomamma007 View Post
    dam bro, I'm honestly so glad to hear your life is rocking again, and you are getting your protocol dialed in. Keep us posted on weeks 15+!
    Thanks, getting Estrogen under control made all the difference in the world!

Terminated
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordic11 View Post
    Thanks, getting Estrogen under control made all the difference in the world!
    Nordic11- Ya, estrogen can be a monster...whether it's too high or too low! Best of luck to you!

Thread Information