Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Terminated
    Supplement caused estrogen crash!
    Hi Guys,

I just wanted to share with you all what I did to cause my E2 to crash, resulting in listlessness, nausea, joint pain and slight depression.

I was cruising along, feeling great following Maximus protocol and really, really feeling better everyday.

A buddy of mine told me about a Supplement which contains:
    D-Aspartic Acid and Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione. I took this for about 6 days and it caused my E2 to totally crash. The D-Aspartic Acid is an amino that assists in test production and the Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione is an AI.

Chip/Maximus and I spoke about this and we came to the conclusion that my E2 crashed. This OTC shit caused me to go into a tailspin physically, mentally and emotionally. REST ASSURED I'll be back to my NEW, old self here in a few days. But this has not been fun.

In closing, I just want to share this w/ you all in hopes that it will help in the event that you might be considering supplementing your TRT/HRT.

Be very careful about what you are putting in your body...I know I will from this point on.

Thanks for reading this...
    Last edited by adrian2401; 09-01-2011 at 09:35 PM.

Pro Bodybuilder
    hmm

Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adrian2401 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I just wanted to share with you all what I did to cause my E2 to crash, resulting in listlessness, nausea, joint pain and slight depression.

I was cruising along, feeling great following Maximus protocol and really, really feeling better everyday.

A buddy of mine told me about a Supplement which contains:
    D-Aspartic Acid and Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione. I took this for about 6 days and it caused my E2 to totally crash. The D-Aspartic Acid is an amino that assists in test production and the Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione is an AI.

Chip/Maximus and I spoke about this and we came to the conclusion that my E2 crashed. This OTC shit caused me to go into a tailspin physically, mentally and emotionally. REST ASSURED I'll be back to my NEW, old self here in a few days. But this has not been fun.

In closing, I just want to share this w/ you all in hopes that it will help in the event that you might be considering supplementing your TRT/HRT.

Be very careful about what you are putting in your body...I know I will from this point on.

Thanks for reading this...
    ouch brother,not fun!!! i would imagine

Terminated
    BullsEye-
    Yea dude it is a horrible feeling...a feeling that I hope I NEVER feel again...

Junior Bodybuilder
    What is the name brand of it? Where did you buy it? I know GNC has a rep for including ingredients in their products w/o listing it on the label.. Right now I just take a multi because I'm going to be getting dialed in again and I don't want any xtra variables in there to throw me off.. I hopped off my protocol because I was sheding like a cat.. I'm now on propecia and getting back in the game w/ no xtra supps

Terminated
    Quote Originally Posted by TR2838 View Post
    What is the name brand of it? Where did you buy it? I know GNC has a rep for including ingredients in their products w/o listing it on the label.. Right now I just take a multi because I'm going to be getting dialed in again and I don't want any xtra variables in there to throw me off.. I hopped off my protocol because I was sheding like a cat.. I'm now on propecia and getting back in the game w/ no xtra supps
    It was called Masivol, all the ingredients are listed as I stated above. I do believe that Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is what got me...Sucks you had to stop your protocol man...I wish you the best bro!
    Last edited by adrian2401; 09-02-2011 at 10:16 PM.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Yeah it did suck, but I have to say that the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) kept me goin for a little bit.. Honestly, I felt like I was feeling pretty good.. Definiteley much better than pre- TRT.. But, now after one test shot I realized what optimum level should be.. I don't think it'll take too long to get dialed in again..
    I'll be staying away from Masivol.. That's for damn sure!! Honestly, I think it's best to go as organic as possible to keep the variables down

Terminated
    TR2838-
    I am sure you will get dialed in again and be feeling great in no time! :

uniquemicals
Thread Information