Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

RJ
    The motto is strong...
    i have been delegated by Mr. Wadowski to come up with a new motto for the team.

I have spent days pondering over the word or words that would capture the pure essence that is Maximus HRT.

Cocks? Done wayyyy too much. plus if we used that, it wouldn't be nearly as fun to see Chip write it 47 times in every one of his posts all in bold CAPITAL LETTERS!!!

Wagner Power Sprayer? Wayyyy too many words. You don't wanna have to say all that to guys at the gym when they are asking why you all of sudden have the body of a 20 year old (a buff one not one that looks like Tony with tattoos of birds on his 'tummy')

So where does that leave us? There are many words that can be said to capture the very essence of Maximus HRT. Great customer service. unreal TA time for shipments. The President of the company says the word cock wayyyy more than my wife has prolly ever begged for it (and she's a naughty little slut!).

But again, although its fun, it leaves us kind of flat when were trying to express it to others.

So, after much deliberation and without further a deau (or however you French queers say that), i give you the one single word that will now be the cornerstone of the Maximus Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) team, and going forward will forever hold all of us who have found our new way of life with huge cum-filled nuts to release onto our significant others (or the local whore).....

drumroll please.........

BALLSACK

Enjoy it men. For we can now stand even taller amongst lesser men.

Siempre Ballsack.

I am banned!
    Long live Ballsack!

haha ballsack...scrotumis testiculous...good stuff

The 'Ology Man Whore TonySuicideKing's Avatar
    alright hey ass hole LOL! It is called a swallow... we went over this before, and since you like to think about it so often... why not put it into effect big boy

Where else COCK, FUCK, WAGNER POWER SPRAYER, shit, ooops, tourettes..... sorry.... Can you go and have this kind of fun!?!?!?!

ANY OTHER SITE? HELL NO!!! FUCK RJ AND ME TYPING IN CAPS, YOU SLIMY BASTARD!! :

You guys fuckin ROCK OUT, with BALLSACK'S cock out!!!

Pro Bodybuilder
    I think that is a good choice. Good name that represents Sir Maximus Fucksalot..... oops I mean CHIP which stands for (Chip Hits Insane Pussy). I agree, when can you hear a President of a company say the word cock so many times?? Come on. Oh and my ballsack has been swinging around like a 2 ton wrecking ball.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! You wanna swing that wrecking ball towards my car? hahahaha I need a new one

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySuicideKing View Post
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! You wanna swing that wrecking ball towards my car? hahahaha I need a new one
    Haha. Shit no. Swinging it just to my girl......... Gotta love the TRT. Lol.

RJ
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySuicideKing View Post
    and by 'car' of course he means his butthole.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by RJH90210 View Post
    and by 'car' of course he means his butthole.
    LMAO. Holy shit.

Hey RJ... arent you suppose to be on your knees already, and finding out WHY theres a swallow on my hip line?

Olympian Bodybuilder Blondie_Bombshell's Avatar
    Kicking your ass without smearing my eyeliner.
    You spent days on that? You need a hobby.

RJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie_Bombshell View Post
    You spent days on that? You need a hobby.
    i'm sure i could come up with a few...

I am banned!
    What? You want a motto to "capture the true essence of Maximus HRT" and you can only come up with little ol' Ballsack? A single-word? What about ballsack? That's pretty weak.

I don't understand how a motto can be too wordy. A motto is a phrase, a group of words like, "This we'll Defend," by the U.S. Army. Another favorite motto of mine is, "Never excuse, Never Explain, Never Complain."

Capturing the essence of Maximus Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and Chip's candor, I would change it to, . .

"2 INCH BALLSACKS, . .

. . . FROM THE GROUND"

Also, Chip told me what his name actually stands for. Chip's real name is Carl and CHIP is an acronym for Carl Hates his Inferior Penis. I hope you're not mad Carl. It took a lot to talk to me about it and you'll make great strides in progress in your self-esteem if you openly come out regarding your micropenis. Keep your head up Carl!!

I am banned!
    Or since you touched on Chip being president and having a team around him that talks about nothing but sex, bj's, cocks and women, . . how bout:

The Clinton Administration Version 2.0???

Quote Originally Posted by JOWS6 View Post
    What? You want a motto to "capture the true essence of Maximus HRT" and you can only come up with little ol' Ballsack? A single-word? What about ballsack? That's pretty weak.

I don't understand how a motto can be too wordy. A motto is a phrase, a group of words like, "This we'll Defend," by the U.S. Army. Another favorite motto of mine is, "Never excuse, Never Explain, Never Complain."

Capturing the essence of Maximus Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and Chip's candor, I would change it to, . .

"2 INCH BALLSACKS, . .

Ummm.. ok?

. . . FROM THE GROUND"

Also, Chip told me what his name actually stands for. Chip's real name is Carl and CHIP is an acronym for Carl Hates his Inferior Penis. I hope you're not mad Carl. It took a lot to talk to me about it and you'll make great strides in progress in your self-esteem if you openly come out regarding your micropenis. Keep your head up Carl!!

Ummm.. ok? Who the hell is Carl?

RJ
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIP WADOWSKI View Post
    Ummm.. ok? Who the hell is Carl?
    i think JOWS was attempting to trump my humor.

My peabrain must not be functioning yet? I laid so much fucking MAXIMUS COCK all afternoon AND again last night, that for a brief, fleeting second, I ALMOST felt guilty that I blew my babes pussy up so bad! My little honey Is the baddest bitch I ever seen and she KNOWS that when MR. MAXIMUS tells her to get the fuck upstairs and be my filthy little whore, that there is gonna be collateral DAMAGE! See, I love the fact that she loves it on top so I can just lay there and supply a rock hard dick for her tight little cock sheath! So, you bros know how it is, the pussy cums 6 or 7 times and then the little whore thinks she gets a free pass.... Lol !!! Yeah right! Only free pass would be droppin it in her ass! She's a good little whore, but she knows her place and knows that there is a PRICE to pay if she wants to be MS. MAXIMUS!!!! SHE UNDERSTANDS THAT SHE IS NOT GETTING DEVASTATED BY COCK ONLY FOR ME, but rather AS A TRIBUTE TO YOU ALL AND THE ENTIRE MAXIMUS NATION!!

"ALL HAIL MAXIMUS"!!!!!

I am banned!
    It was a joke Chip. I guess my sad attempt at humor was rather pathetic I guess.

I'll jus' leave now.

Quote Originally Posted by JOWS6 View Post
    It was a joke Chip. I guess my sad attempt at humor was rather pathetic I guess.

I'll jus' leave now.
    I'm ok with the micro penis... Hell, brahim... I'm hung like a fieldmouse, with an 8 inch tongue.... I just didn't know who the fuck CARL was? I thought you were cheating on me!!!

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIP WADOWSKI View Post
    I'm ok with the micro penis... Hell, brahim... I'm hung like a fieldmouse, with an 8 inch tongue.... I just didn't know who the fuck CARL was? I thought you were cheating on me!!!
    I'm still seeing other people before I make a commitment with you.

Seriously though, my MRI came back normal and jus' waiting to undergo this sleep study and that should rule out any possible causes for hypogonadism.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Chip 4 president.

A Loanshark
    Bobbit

A Loanshark
    the Bobbits, the American Bobbits, the Bobbit trifecta,

Thread Information