Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Taper Down Coming off Blast??
    Just wondering if there would be any benefit to tapering down of my cuurent blast. Right now on week 15 of 600mg a week of test. Gonna run one more week of 600mg and am trying to decide to either:

1. DRop to 300 mg a week for 4nweeks and then back to my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doese of 150mg a week that keeps my test level right at the low 900's

2. Just going straight from the blast dose down to the cruise dose of 150.

This was my first blast so I'm thinking the taper may give my body a few more weeks to get used to holding the new weight and strength.

Pro Bodybuilder
    We do not condone blasting here but you could just drop down and be fine. I mean it's not like dropping down to high normal T levels will make you not able to get out of bed or something like a bottomed out level would lol. The anabolic steroid forum probably knows better, as I do not blast and most here do not either.

Quote Originally Posted by cjw2021 View Post
    I do not blast and most here do not either.
    Thanks for the input I am just trying to get any opinions on if the taper would help with fending off some homostaseos by giving the body four more weeks to get used to the new muscle and strength.

As for you statement, you may not blast, but I would bet my life that well over 50% on this forum do.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Oh, I'm sure the people in the anabolic steroid forum do, but this is the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forum. Homeostasis shouldn't be affected any differently than if you slowly tapered down based on what I would consider the scientific changes taking place in the body. Obviously more testosterone means you are stronger. But I don't really understand what you are asking. If you are afraid of lifting too much weight with comparably lower testosterone, just take it easy would be my logic. If personal experience is what you are after, you are asking the wrong sub category for advice. This is nothing personal, just the way it is.
    Last edited by cjw2021; 01-15-2011 at 10:52 PM.

Hey COALCRACKER....
    First off... You BETTER still be reaching havoc on all those misguided vaginal cavities in SO CAL!!!! I EXPECT NOTHING BUT TOTAL CARNAGE FROM YOU! lol

As for the blast/taper question/statement, I'd bet you are very close with your estimate of the number of people that are on HRT/TRT that are blasting. Obviously, given the position that I am in, I cannot personally answer questions that stretch beyond the realm of true therapy. I'm thinking that, in this case, you may simply have better luck in the anabolic section.... BUT...
    I would like to be kept abreast of the damage that you are doing on the west coast!! All those poor California Girls!!

Quote Originally Posted by CHIP WADOWSKI View Post
    Hey COALCRACKER....
    First off... You BETTER still be reaching havoc on all those misguided vaginal cavities in SO CAL!!!! I EXPECT NOTHING BUT TOTAL CARNAGE FROM YOU! lol

As for the blast/taper question/statement, I'd bet you are very close with your estimate of the number of people that are on HRT/TRT that are blasting. Obviously, given the position that I am in, I cannot personally answer questions that stretch beyond the realm of true therapy. I'm thinking that, in this case, you may simply have better luck in the anabolic section.... BUT...
    I would like to be kept abreast of the damage that you are doing on the west coast!! All those poor California Girls!!
    Understood Chip I knew you guys couldnt answer, thought maybe someone who has done both would chime in. On the bright side the oh so lovely cumdumpsters of SoCal are now being smashed with 25 more pounds of beat down haha!

Pro Bodybuilder
    Well when my old doctor used to give me 250mg/2 weeks as was his horrible protocol, I had a blood test done and my levels were around 2500 after the shot. That is 4-5x most people's levels. Not only did I come down, I came down to next to nothing for 10 days until he gave me my next shot. So that is the only experience I have, and I do not recommend that as I still felt like crap. I see some members on other forums saying they still feel like crap and their doctor in turn upped them to 400mg of a long estered testosterone per week. This is crazy, but it goes on all the time in the offices of untrained and inexperienced doctors. In most cases the patient still feels like crap and can't even maintain an erection. To a man with only a hammer every problem looks like a nail....
    Last edited by cjw2021; 01-17-2011 at 10:29 AM.

Thread Information