Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Novice
    Hrt and trying to get wife pregnant
    What is the likely hood of trying to the wife pregnant? Currently on test,hcg,arimidex

Thanks

Pro Bodybuilder
    good with the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) im told
    There have been reports that pregnancy has happened while using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and the female being on birth control.
    So good luck and congradulations

you can get the wife pregnant on test,2 of my kids are results of me being on some heavy test,.

Pro Bodybuilder
    There have been a number of studies in Europe and Asia using 200 mg a week of test e as a form of male contraception.

In one of the more recent comparative studies, 200 mgs of test e per week resulted in azoospermia (sperm levels that is not measureable) in 60% of the sample of participants in the study within 3 months and 90%+ were void of sperm within 6 months.

Look in Pub Med for the journal articles. There is some interesting reading in them.

Grant it, these studies did not involve subjects using HCG.

Regards.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by chris31 View Post
    What is the likely hood of trying to the wife pregnant? Currently on test, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), arimidex

Thanks
    Your level of fertility will go down while on test. The Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will keep the factories open, but a lot of workers will call in sick.

Pre testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) I had 70 mil sperm, 3 months into it, while trying to keep taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) my number went down to 45 million sperm per militer.

I then all but stopped Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), went up to 400 mg a week of test, and dropped my fertility down to 2 million sperm(this is considered sterile)

I went off the test, went on clomid only, and in 3 months brought my level to a point higher than before starting testosterone.

Get a spermanalysis just to be sure where you are at, but chances are you will be just fine, especially with consistant HCG

testPB
    I just found out my wife was pregnant on Christmas eve, while on a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) protocol from Chip. We started trying the month before....

Congrats!! oooh brotha you will have your hands full.

testPB
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinga View Post
    Congrats!! oooh brotha you will have your hands full.
    Thanks....this will be our third, so we'll be busy to say the least!

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by testPB View Post
    I just found out my wife was pregnant on Christmas eve, while on a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) protocol from Chip. We started trying the month before....
    How long have you been on hrt?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by testPB View Post
    TALK ABOUT MAKIN' DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!!

WELCOME TO THE DAWN OF....... a baby "TESTBP"!!!!!!!

No artificial test in your system is the way to go, if your serious about getting her pregno. sure you get certain guy saying they were on 1000mg of test a week and get her pregno, well the odds are they were younger

testPB
    Quote Originally Posted by chris31 View Post
    How long have you been on hrt?

Thanks
    I've been on HRT for a year.....I've been with working with Chip for 3 months.

About 3 years ago, my Dr. supervised a hrt program for me. They didn't provide me with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or Hcg....I was shooting blanks. I stopped and a couple months later, my wife got pregnant. It's all about working with someone who knows what they're doing, that will put you on the right protocol and help achieve your goals. For me, that's been Chip....

uniquemicals
Thread Information