Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Being diagnosed with "LOW T" is the first day of the rest of your life!
    WE NEED TO CHANGE TO NEGATIVE MINDSET HERE, FELLAS!! BEING DIAGNOSED WITH "LOW T" IS THE BEST AND FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!! FOR TWO REASONS....

1.) YOU WERE MAN ENOUGH TO FIND OUT WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!

2.) YOU ARE ABLE TO FINALLY GET BACK TO BEING THE "YOU" THAT YOU AND THE PEOPLE CLOSE TO YOU HAVE BEEN MISSING!!

I REFUSE TO EVER LET A CLIENT TELL ME
    THEY ARE EMBARASSED ABOUT THIS ISSUE!

This is not a "problem", DAMMIT! This is the natural circle of life, and thankfully, modern medicine has found a way to SET SHIT STRAIGHT! (No pun intended. Maybe a little)
    For all you bro's on here that have changed your life through HRT/TRT, whether through MAXIMUS Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) or anyone else, give a breif snippet of your story! For all the guests that view this.... CREATE A DAMN SCREEN NAME! JOIN THE FAMILY. You WILL be welcomed in on this site. It's the greatest FUC*ING place to be.

For those who have dealt with me, they will all say they've NEVER had some much fun or been so damn comfortable talking about something they are shy about. Shy? F*CK THAT SHIT! I'M A DUDE WHOSE SHIT WAS DOWN TO 49.5 NG/DL!!!! NO BULLSHIT! And I fought my way back from the bowels of HELL and made a career at helping bro's that are in the boat that I was in!

Now grab that shriveled little sack of yours(cause it won't be for long)lol, and jump on this ship, my brothers! You wanna live your dreams and recapture who you KNOW you once were? THAN FOLLOW MY BIG ASS AND I'LL TAKE YOU TO THE PROMISED LAND!
    You may think you are drowning. And yes, YOU ARE. HERE'S YOUR LIFE VEST. PUT THE F*UCKER ON. I'LL SAVE YOUR ASS. YOU JUST HAVE TO OPEN UP AND EMBRACE IT!
    Last edited by CHIP WADOWSKI; 12-19-2010 at 12:53 AM.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Haha Chip. You always have the best way of phrasing shit. I can't speak on experience in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) because I officially start tomorrow, but however I can tell you one important thing I have realized throughout this process, specifically about myself.

It is amazing to me how we start to feel like shit and we do absolutely nothing about it. In fact, it becomes a way of living for most of us. I turned the other way for many years. One reason was because I just hate going to doctors. I compare it to an abusive relationship. One person gets abused one time, they are in shock, feel like shit. Then it just continues and it becomes a way of living. They dont know what feeling good is anymore.

I didnt realize how much I was suffering from Low T until I started digging deeper and got over that I dont need help mentality. I humbled myself and I got help. Of course if wasnt overnight, but I am confident I will have everything back on track in no time. I can honestly say that now I am looking forward to the future, but a month ago, it wasnt like that for me.

Thread Information