rui products

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Why choose MAXIMUS HRT...?.... Read
    YEAR: 2005
    NAME: CHIP WADOWSKI
    HEIGHT: 5'11"
    WEIGHT: 335LBS
    BF: 35%
    TOTAL TESTOSTERONE: 49.5 NG/DL (NOT A TYPO)
    FREE TESTOSTERONE: 1.5 PG/ML
    CHOLESTEROL: 333
    TRIGLYCERIDES: 349
    CLINICALLY: DEAD

YEAH, THAT WAS ME. THE TUBBY GUY IN THE FIRST TWO PICTURES BELOW, ON THE LEFT, THAT PRETTY MUCH LOST ANY WILL TO LIVE AND FELT THERE WAS NO REASON TO GO ON... ME.

THE DUDE IN THE THREE PICTURES ON THE RIGHT... YEAH, THATS ME TO. THATS THE GUY WHO LIVED 24/7 WITH ALL THE SHITTY ASS SYMPTOMS OF "LOW T" AND FEELINGS OF DEPRESSION AND DESPAIR THAT SO MANY OF YOU ARE DEALING WITH, BUT ARE TO AFRAID OR INTIMIDATED TO THROW ON THE TABLE.

Guess what? I AM one of you. Not "WAS", BUT AM. I'm still that same guy that had to ward of so many horrible deamons every day for so many years until I found Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and changed my own life.... FOREVER. I live every day of my life remembering how I used to feel and what those feelings did to me.

1.) They stripped me of my manhood
    2.) They made me feel worthless
    3.) They drove me to the brink of suicide
    4.) They made me lock myself inside my house.
    5.) They made me shy away from sex
    6.) They made me wonder how any woman could or would EVER be attracted to me.
    7.) They made me feel like I was in the deepest, darkest hole ever dug, and that I'd never get out of it.
    8.) TO MANY MORE TO F***ING LIST!

AM I MAKING ANY SENSE YET? I HOPE SO. I HOPE ANYONE WHO READS THIS THREAD THAT IS SUFFERING FROM ANY OF THE ABOVE FEELINGS JUST DROPS ME AN EMAIL AND REQUESTS "NEW CLIENT INFORMATION".

So, if you are looking to be sat down and spoken to in a clinically "professional" manner by a doctor in a nice white coat and a soft, smooth personality.....
    LOOK ELSEWHERE.

When you talk to me, we are going to talk about cocks, balls, loads, hard-ons, firing off nuts, how you're going to feel when you look in the mirror and see a MAN again, and even more importantly.... HOW MUCH OF A WOMAN YOUR LADY IS GOING TO FEEL LIKE WHEN SHE FINALLY REALIZES THAT YOUR ISSUES ARE NOT HER FAULT!!!
    HOW F***ING HAPPY SHE IS GOING TO BE WHEN YOU TOTALLY OPEN YOURSELF UP TO HER AND LET HER KNOW THAT YOU ARE FINALLY ABOUT TO GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHTENED OUT!!! (LITERALLY AND FIGURATIVELY)

You are going to finally confide in someone who can FIX your issues. NOT HELP.... FIX! I DON'T FAIL. It's something I've NEVER been allowed to do in my life. I've NEVER failed myself and I'll NEVER fail one of my clients. IT YOU THAT ALLOW ME TO LIVE MY DREAM. And part of that dream is proving to people that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. You got goosebumps yet? I DO! Hair on your neck standing up yet? MINE IS! YOU WANT A MAGIC BULLET?? CALL CHRIS ANGEL "MINDFREAK". YOU WANNA COMMIT AS MUCH TO YOURSELF, YOUR FITNESS, AND YOUR DIET AS I AM WILLING TO COMMIT TO YOU..... HERE I AM. CHANGE YOUR LIFE. I GOT THE KEY. I'LL OPEN THE DOOR. WALK YOUR ASS THROUGH IT INTO THE NEXT AND BEST PHASE OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!

I'm going to lead you based on experience of PERSONAL and PRACTICAL use of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) TREATMENT. Not some bullshit that some "M.D." or "ENDO" read from a journal but have never put to use on themselves. YOU DONT WANNA BE CODDLED. YOU WANT RESULTS. YOU WANNA BE YOU AGAIN!

SIX YEARS AGO, I DIDN'T WANT TO GET OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING, LET ALONE OPEN THE FRONT DOOR AND FACE THE WORLD.

TODAY.... I WAKE UP EVERY DAMN MORNING OF MY LIFE FEELING LIKE I COULD RUN DICK FIRST THROUGH A BRICK WALL!

HOW DO YOU WANNA FEEL. THE CHOICE IS YOURS. IT REALLY IS.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CHIP WADOWSKI; 12-19-2010 at 07:34 PM.

On the backside of 40...
    The man, the myth....

Chips got my back! (NO HOMO)

Rebuilding...continually Irentat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIP WADOWSKI View Post
    When you talk to me, we are going to talk about cocks, balls, loads, hard-ons, firing off nuts, how you're going to feel when you look in the mirror and see a MAN again
    Chip,

I love how you are just so damn honest. Do it your way and it will bring the right clientel to your side...including me.

Working with Chip is one of the top things I have ever done for myself. Not sure where getting my degree and getting laid the first time land on that list

RJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Irentat View Post
    Not sure where getting my degree and getting laid the first time land on that list
    it doesn't matter when we got laid for the first time... all that matters is when we get laid next.

Boys, shape up. Chip is the real deal. And you all know I don't bullshit. The man is straight up professional without all the lovey dovey here's some test lets see what happens crap.

Even if your test levels are fine, wouldn't you like to know if something else could be effecting your daily issues?

Man up. Now is the time.

THANKS RJH... TRUE... I DONT DO ALL THE "SIT BACK, CROSS MY LEGS, NOD MY HEAD UP AND DOWN, PATRONIZING BULLSHIT. NO... I LISTEN TO WHAT YOU NEED TO OPEN UP ABOUT AND THEN I LAUNCH MY PLAN OF ATTACK ON HOW I'M GONNA GET YOUR DICK HARD AGAIN.... AHHHH... SHIT. I AWAYS DO THAT. WELL, WAIT, NOT THAT... I MEAN, ITS NOT METHAT ACTUALLY GETS YOUR DICK HARD, ITS WHAT THE INNATE KNOWLEDGE I POSSES REGARDING DICK HARDENING ALLOWS ME TO DO. WELL, YOU KNOW I'M TRYING TO SAY!

NO HOMO
    Last edited by CHIP WADOWSKI; 12-17-2010 at 08:57 PM.

RJ
    Now if we could just get you to turn off that damn CAPS LOCK key every now and again.

Wow, Fucking awesome!

Rookie
    This is the biggest load of shit I have ever read, how much marketing bull shit attempts do you want to put in one post? Holy shit lol, you might as well say you want peoples money and add that your Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is the cure for aids, cancer an world poverty.

Hey Sloppy, you might want to think before you post. Maximus has an extremely loyal fan base in here considering the vast majority are patients of Maximus. Do us all a favor and go troll some other forum with your negative BS.

I am banned!
    Oh sloppy, you may have just started a shit storm... Chip is one of the most stand up dudes I have ever met. Yes, Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) costs money but Maximus is FAR FAR FAR more economical than any other clinic I've talked to. The doctors are great, the response time is fantastic, and the service is superb. Chip can market all he wants, he sponsors this forum, but the bottom line is that many of us see ourselves in Chip. We have been or ARE where Chip was. TRT is not a miracle by any means, you still have to work hard to get to where you want to be, but TRT is what is helping me get there. Before I started I had no motivation. I work 10-12 hour days on my feet and could not muster up the energy to hit the gym. Now, I have no problem hitting the gym right after work. Coincidence? Maybe, but I highly doubt it.

Until you've been where I have been, you have no right casting stones at the benefits of HRT.

I am banned!
    I miss the days when Chip or any rep from Maximus was actually here to help set these guys straight. Guess he's still on a plane crossing the country Longest fucking plane ride I've ever heard of. I seriously hope someone from Maximus checks in from time to time. I can only imagine not having at least some presence on this site is causing them to lose potential customers and the opportunity to help more people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy View Post
    This is the biggest load of shit I have ever read, how much marketing bull shit attempts do you want to put in one post? Holy shit lol, you might as well say you want peoples money and add that your Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is the cure for aids, cancer an world poverty.
    Honestly man I've never really seen any marketing from Chip, most of us hear about him by word of mouth and go looking for him.. As for him wanting our money well last I check all medical services cost and I'd rather give someone that I can call or e-mail with any question at pretty much any time and be able to speak freely and comfortably and not be billed every time then give it to the quack in WHITE COAT that thought he knew male Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) but truly just wanted money and someone to practice on. As for the CRUE you joke about he has helped a lot of us find our way out of a living hell, I feel that I'm on of the lucky ones after reading what some of our family here has been through and lived with for years. Me I've fought my demons for years,that little voice in my head that I have to fight every day to not just snap and fuck up everyone that just didn't sit right with me. For a long time I thought it was just part of the job and just seeing too much fucked up Shit. It's kind of funny when I think about it, you always hear of the roid rage myth but to be honest I'm a LOT calmer and controlled now that Chip has my body in balance so for me yeah he gave me a cure. Chip Bro I know I've told you this before man but if you ever need anything man you have my info. Thank you for giving me my family and life back, its almost like me and my wife are dating for the first time when we've been married for 10 years with 3 kids I love it man.
    Last edited by Dog of War; 03-02-2012 at 10:13 AM.

Terminated
    THIS is what happens when you think before you speak...you obviously have never spoken to or dealt with Maximus staff.
    Unfortunately for you, your ignorance has over powered any intelligence you MIGHT have had.
    PLEASE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK. It is painfully obvious that you know nothing about Maximus...

Junior Bodybuilder
    You don't know what the fuck your talking about. Stay off the crack pipe fool.

Chip is one of the best there is, just look around.

Like I said, Maximus has a very loyal fan base.

Rookie
    I have to agree with the majority here. Chip seems like a stand up guy. Now if I can only get started lol. I have faxed over everything and have been waiting pins and needles. I swear I might be able to get in touch with Obama first lol. But definitely worth the wait .

I am banned!
    wbails- when did you send in your paperwork?

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by wbails View Post
    I have to agree with the majority here. Chip seems like a stand up guy. Now if I can only get started lol. I have faxed over everything and have been waiting pins and needles. I swear I might be able to get in touch with Obama first lol. But definitely worth the wait .
    Email 3J.

Chip is way more than a standup guy. He has gone through all the BS himself (unlike most Drs), and has yrs of personal experience. So not only does he fully understand what your going through, he's actually experienced it. Then add all the experience that the hundred of patients that he has. And on top of all that when you talk with him, you'll swear that he's your close brother. He doesn't aim for middle or low in a range, he shoots for the best you can be. It will take some time because everybody is different, but Chip can get you there better and faster than anybody. I'd also like to add, that he actually cares, and that's what drives him. A non standup guy would take your money quickly. Chip is working with existing customers daily, to make sure that they are taken care of.

So would I stand back and watch some snot nosed keyboard commando take pot shots at my brother like that. Hell no, to sloppy I say
    Or get
    And stay off the

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by mlc31 View Post
    wbails- when did you send in your paperwork?
    I sent the paper work about a week ago. I see a lll the positive things and man I am so ready to get my life back.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by wbails View Post
    I sent the paper work about a week ago. I see a lll the positive things and man I am so ready to get my life back.
    Just do as I said. email 3J. Read the 2nd sticky at the top of the forum "To all maximus customers"

We know how you feel. It won't be long. They'll set you up, and you'll get your life back.

Terminated
    Quote Originally Posted by Frustrated1 View Post
    Just do as I said. email 3J. Read the 2nd sticky at the top of the forum "To all maximus customers"

We know how you feel. It won't be long. They'll set you up, and you'll get your life back.
    DITTO!!!! It'll be worth the wait! We're all behind you!!!

Rookie
    Thanks all I really appreciate all of the feedback.

3J
    guys until things get settled at maximus (which will happen this month) if you are having issues reaching maximus just hit me up by email..

i will help everyone i can.. things are just a little chaotic be patient and it will all return back to normal before the end of the month
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

Novice
    Couple things, guys.

1. - Don't feed the trolls. When you see someone posting shit like this to get your goat, and you respond, you are just giving him what he wants.

2. I had a question/issue for Maximus last week and emailed 3J. I had a call from one of Chip's guys in about 10 minutes!

Don't sweat the naysayers. It doesn't help anyone.

Thread Information