Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

Discussion on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Rookie
    TRT seems to be not working
    I have seen my sex drive getting weaker and weaker the last year or so even though I inject test. cypionaate once a week. I went and had some bloodwork done and the results are as follows
    SHBG test result is 17 and it says this is under the range of 18-47
    Progesterone result is 0.9
    Testosterone is 2794
    I did a shot of 250 mg of test. cyp on Wednesday and did these tests on the following Saturday morning.

It seems like I dont have the sex drive and erections like I use to when I started TRT. It worked good for a year or so but now its like I dont even use it.
    Do any of these results look bad that could be making it not work anymore? Thank you for any advice.

Junior Bodybuilder CenturionHRT's Avatar
    You are the third person this week suffering with similar issues. Check it out:On 200mg Test Cyp. 3 months, having issues
    We discussed this issue in that thread^

You should have had your estrogen and prolactin checked also.

seems like quite a few guys are having the same problems, if you guys dont mind sharing your results we would love to see them when you get them. it would be interesting to see what those levels were the affected the drive.

Rookie
    I told my doctor I needed an estrogen test but I guess he forgot it.Rather than go back to him for more bloodwork I may use one of the online lab test places. Exactly what tests should I get and what are they called? I went to a site called saveonlabs.com and they show a few estradiol tests. Not sure which one to get. Can someone advise? Thanks

Junior Bodybuilder CenturionHRT's Avatar
    For your issue I'd check Test, Estradiol and prolactin. I'd talk your doctor to see what he thinks though... Im betting its linked to Estrogen and maybe elevated prolactin from the estro.

You really should be taking something to control estrogen.

When was the last time you had a full Panel checked?
    Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

Consists of:

Male Deluxe Anti-Aging Panel

Description: The Male Deluxe Anti-Aging Panel contains the following tests:
    -Lipid Profile
    -Complete Blood Count w/ Differential
    -Estradiol
    -Insulin Growth Factor (IGF-1)
    -Comprehensive ********* Panel
    -Testosterone, Serum
    -Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
    -Thyroid Profile

Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes: Cholesterol, total; high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculation); triglycerides; very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) cholesterol (calculation); Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; Estradiol, serum; IGF-1; A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; Testosterone, Serum; Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA), Serum;Free Thyroxine Index (FTI);Thyroxine (T4); Thyroid Hormone Binding Ratio (T3 Uptake); Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12-14 hours before collection of the specimen. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.

uniquemicals
Thread Information