Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss information on over the counter supplements)
Sponsored by:

Thread:

Jack3d deaths

Novice
    Jack3d deaths
    I read up an article on these two soldiers that was using jack3ed and oxyelite pro
    Could it have been that these 2 stimulants mixed together defintely caused it
    I had a weird incident using jack3d with body fuse creatine nitrate pills
    But just wondering about these guys?

thats horrible, ive been using it for the past 2 months and i honestly love it. Would like to know what else was being used and if/what the soldiers were doing at the time of death.

Novice
    I've been using it for the past week and I absolutely love the pump
    But today I nearly felt like fainting it was weeks I normally take 3 creatine nitrate pills with 3 scoops of jack3d today I took 4 pills with 3 scoops and felt like I was going to die

ive been taking 1 scoop for the past 2 months bro. 3 scoops seems like way way to much.

this just gave me a mild panic attack!

But again god only knows what else they were taking. I personally am weening myself off the jacked. i find it very addictive!

Novice
    That creatine nitrate really gives an extra kick I'm just going to lower it obviously I just want to know ppls opinion if they feel like jack3d was abused

Pro Bodybuilder
    It could be possible and especially if they were in extreme heat getting dehyrdated using both. Oxy elite did ok for me but jackd for some reason didn't give me anything. I've been hooked on DS Craze for three months straight. It's like crack rocks haha

Junior Bodybuilder chocolatemilk's Avatar
    I dunno how true it is but a buddy told me they were taking 9 scoops and up of jacked which caused that shit

I'm guessing it's because it stops working.... Build up tolerance to jack3d so fast it sucks

Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    I dunno how true it is but a buddy told me they were taking 9 scoops and up of jacked which caused that shit

I'm guessing it's because it stops working.... Build up tolerance to jack3d so fast it sucks
    holy fuck 9 scoops....no wonder

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post

It's irresponsible actions like that, that get our quality supplements banned.

Seriously

Novice
    Wow nine scoops!!!!!
    & oxyelite
    Man that is self suicide!

Idk If I believe they were actually taking nine scoops, but I cant believe they were taking too much and it caused a problem. It is a stimulant and you can overdose on just about any stimulant. People tend to take things they buy over the counter pretty carelessly which is downright stupid. The supplement industry is completely unregulated.
    I'm a bad mother fucker cuz the good die young

Rookie
    Don't know about that whole 9 scoops thing, but seriously, did anyone stop to think that maybe these guys weren't in great shape and were using the product irresponsibly? I agree, this is how good supplements get banned :P

I am banned!
    I wouldn't recommend Jack3d to anyone, it works awesome, like super crazy awesome, but the caffeine content and contributing factors made me swear off caffeine containing NO for life if possible. I went from lifting 25lbs-50lbs per arm in 5 mths, insane pumps, but panic attacks and "roid rage" ultimately made me stop using it, and that was off 1/2 scoop, saw someone do 9 scoops, then was brought to the hospital after

Quote Originally Posted by Methodology View Post
    I wouldn't recommend Jack3d to anyone, it works awesome, like super crazy awesome, but the caffeine content and contributing factors made me swear off caffeine containing NO for life if possible. I went from lifting 25lbs-50lbs per arm in 5 mths, insane pumps, but panic attacks and "roid rage" ultimately made me stop using it, and that was off 1/2 scoop, saw someone do 9 scoops, then was brought to the hospital after
    Did you just claim a pre-workout drink gave you "roid rage" and doubled how much you can lift??

WOW people never cease to amaze me.
    I'm a bad mother fucker cuz the good die young

Rookie
    I have a 7 month old baby, if it werent for jack3d Id strugle on my workouts. People need to realize not everyone reacts to supplements or even vitamins the same. The purpose of this lifestyle is to be healthy, not to be irresponsible. If everyone who used gear was responsible Id bet we could buy gear legally. How long until they pull jack3d off the shelves now.....

Quote Originally Posted by hard2gain View Post
    Did you just claim a pre-workout drink gave you "roid rage" and doubled how much you can lift??

WOW people never cease to amaze me.
    Lol

I am banned!
    Well I went from using Super Pump 250 (a product I barely ever felt taking 2 scoops) to Jack3d (starting on 1 scoop, moving to 2, then to 1/2 scoop).

It was an incredible amount of energy, where I could push and push, and still it wasn't enough. The "roid rage" was the caffeine/schinzandra, on my days off I was normal, but when I was on Jack3d, I would flip out over nothing and tear my house apart... So I do assume that it was the Jack3d as no other NO has done that to me, but then again its pretty much caffeine pills in a container.

And as well, I train pretty hard, going up 5lbs a month is nothing unusual for me.

Novice
    man dude
    tearing your house apart of jack3d???
    but like they say everybody reacts different to supplements

Well damn I must be taking the wrong shit I want some of that road rage for just 30 bucks a can.

I used to take Whiteflood and recently switched over to N2KTS, Same effect but Ntk2s tastses better and use less powder per scoop. But the most it does is give me some good pumps and energy. Plus I like th ehappy mood it puts me in.

But 3 scoops bro, don't know how you do it. I would have a heart attack, I already sweat like a firehose

Pro Bodybuilder
    I took jack3d couple times and had ok results, but anything in excess or taking with out reading first can cause problems. I'll never forget my fav fat burner ever Xenadrine RFA1 I'd give up a nut for this shiz to come back!!

I lived on Xenadrine 1999-2001 untill they took out the ephedrine

Pro Bodybuilder
    I took it right out of high school drop from 191 to 170 in a month using it creatine, whey, and amminos and was benching 350 for 2 reps. It was and always will be for me the best I've ever used. Sadly those that abused it or didn't read the correct dosing as with all other supps got it banned.

People in the army have to undergo stressful situations, this combined with over-dosing Jack3d would equate to a mental breakdown for sure. fuck, 9 scoops on anyone would reap havoc on any nervous system.

Thread Information