Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss information on over the counter supplements)
Sponsored by:

Junior Bodybuilder
    Best OTC supps for fat loss?
    I'm putting together a list of the best OTC fat loss supplements that should be on everyones list. So far I don't have much....

ALA
    HCA
    Fish oil
    L-carnintine

Why would be on your list for top fat loss supps? (just your basic one or two ingredient products)

Appreciate it!

Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    are you talking about supplements to,like Oxyilite Pro?

Junior Bodybuilder
    I was hoping to stick to the basics like the things I mentioned. I heard ALA was great for fat loss. Things like that, and chromium, glutamine, yohimbine, etc
    Last edited by wolfman010; 01-27-2012 at 10:24 AM.

Pro Bodybuilder
    nutrient partitioning supplements work for me. ive used slin sane and recently Need2slin. the need 2 slin is awesome. muscle growth + fatloss.

aside that fat burners also. forged burner is what i am using at the moment. Also so osta @ 20mg ED and than i cant go without LCLT. so i think burning fat is more of a all around type deal rather than one supp doing most of the work.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    nutrient partitioning supplements work for me. ive used slin sane and recently Need2slin. the need 2 slin is awesome. muscle growth + fatloss.

aside that fat burners also. forged burner is what i am using at the moment. Also so osta @ 20mg ED and than i cant go without LCLT. so i think burning fat is more of a all around type deal rather than one supp doing most of the work.

What is osta @ 20mg ? And LCLT?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman010 View Post
    I'm putting together a list of the best OTC fat loss supplements that should be on everyones list. So far I don't have much....

ALA
    HCA
    Fish oil
    L-carnintine

Why would be on your list for top fat loss supps? (just your basic one or two ingredient products)

Appreciate it!
    CLA is missing from your list, also proper nutrition!!

As far as Fat Burners...N2-burn
    N2 Flame - Need help to lose weight fast?
    N2-Stim

Stack these for 4 weeks and hit the cardio!!! Add some staples you have listed above and you will drop unwanted fat bro!!!

Pro Bodybuilder
    osta is ostarine, a sarm. LCLT = l carnitie, l tartrate

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    are you talking about supplements to,like Oxyilite Pro?
    Dude, that OxyElite Pro really works. I went from a fat 240 to 190 over a 90 day period on that stuff. But the downside was it sent my libido into the shitter. It suppressed my appetite BIG TIME and made my body run really hot. Best OTC supplement for weight loss in my opinion. As good as Winni/Clen/T3? No but pretty darn close.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenmd View Post
    Dude, that OxyElite Pro really works. I went from a fat 240 to 190 over a 90 day period on that stuff. But the downside was it sent my libido into the shitter. It suppressed my appetite BIG TIME and made my body run really hot. Best OTC supplement for weight loss in my opinion. As good as Winni/Clen/T3? No but pretty darn close.
    I tried it for a couple days but I couldn't take the stuff,hell I was nervous as heck I couldn't take it lol

I tried it for a couple days but I couldn't take the stuff,hell I was nervous as heck I couldn't take it lol
    lol, I have a pretty high tolerance to foreign substances in my body. I can drink a couple Rockstars and fall right to sleep. But if I have NO stimulants all day, I'm up all night. Typical ADHD. The only thing that gets me stimulated for a workout - other than clen - is that 1MR stuff.

lol, I have a pretty high tolerance to foreign substances in my body. I can drink a couple Rockstars and fall right to sleep. But if I have NO stimulants all day, I'm up all night. Typical ADHD. The only thing that gets me stimulated for a workout - other than clen - is that 1MR stuff.
    Need To Kill That Shit- The Best PreWorkout on the market

https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/38/...s+Pre-Workout/

Both of these are much better than 1MR, take it from experience...and yes I am a NTBM rep due to I stand behind their products. The PWO Zero Loss is some good stuff too...for $19.99 can't beat it!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post

Both of these are much better than 1MR, take it from experience...and yes I am a NTBM rep due to I stand behind their products. The PWO Zero Loss is some good stuff too...for $19.99 can't beat it!
    Cool, I'll check them out!

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post

yeah, that shit is like crack....i took 2 scoups, not a good idea for the 1st time. wayyy too much stim, this would be a great dose for stim junkies.

i saw it for 20 bux shipped and picked one up, got it when i got home from work and was on the way to the gym. took 2 scoups, (should of stayed with 1) and was going nuts by the time i got to the parking lot.

now at 1.25 scoups its great, perfect dose for me.

BBE
    NTBM Rep
    1 scoop is where it's at for me too bro. 2 and 3 give me some of the most insane workouts ever, but I get anxiety afterwards.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Rep
    USE COUPON CODE BBE10 FOR 10% OFF!
    Call customer support 1-631-443-4461

N2burn and AT2 are great fatburners

Quote Originally Posted by MMA732 View Post
    N2burn and AT2 are great fatburners
    Yeah, I like the Alpha T2 from PES as well, I stacked it with OxyElite Pro for some insane fat burning effects...but I have the N2 Shred Stack waiting for the spring/summer.

N2 Burn alone was a really nice smooth jolt of energy, not the teeth clenching stim you get from some.

Pro Bodybuilder
    N2 shred stack should be better than AT2/OEP stack.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfman010 View Post

ALA
    HCA
    Fish oil
    L-carnintine

Appreciate it!
    Everyone differs, but for me I like what you have lined out and like to add CLA, and BPS Combustion. Nice stack that hits all areas. CLA takes time but once it starts you will see results.

I will say with ALA (If I remember correctly) its going to be very dependent on results on how you take it with your meals.
    "Yeshua"

ive never tried 1MR i heard good things about it though,my body gets used to stims really easy,i used to use white flood,but i had to take up to 7 scoops for it too work lol,so i havent done a pre wo in a long time,im fixin to do a log on NTKTS and i cant wait to try it!!!! hope you sub in on it

ive never tried 1MR i heard good things about it though,my body gets used to stims really easy,i used to use white flood,but i had to take up to 7 scoops for it too work lol,so i havent done a pre wo in a long time,im fixin to do a log on NTKTS and i cant wait to try it!!!! hope you sub in on it
    Definitely! I am learning so much from this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    yeah, that shit is like crack....i took 2 scoups, not a good idea for the 1st time. wayyy too much stim, this would be a great dose for stim junkies.

i saw it for 20 bux shipped and picked one up, got it when i got home from work and was on the way to the gym. took 2 scoups, (should of stayed with 1) and was going nuts by the time i got to the parking lot.

now at 1.25 scoups its great, perfect dose for me.
    Ya right now i'm only taking half a scoop and it works perfectly, great pumps and keeps me energetic through out the day.

I am banned!
    I'm gonna throw some 7-keto onto that list. I take a nighttime supplement (used to anyways, taking a break from it to run this N2KTS log) with 7-keto and melatonin (among other things) in it. I love it. Great sleep, could definitely feel tighter in the morning.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Finally getting some good sleep will def help. I started G8 the othre day I ordered off Orbit and was lights the ff out. Solid and taste good. I kept seeing all over the forums and gave it a shot.

Thread Information