Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products
 

(Forum for members to discuss information on over the counter supplements)
Sponsored by:

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Currently Sucking a Big Cock
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    4
    Help on best supplements,glutamine,casein,amino acid.
    hi everyone. can someone please give me insight on best supplements such as glutamine,casein powder before bed,and also0 amino acids. thanks much appreciated.

  2. #2
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    3
    Check ou needtobuildmuscle.com they have top quality supplements, number 1 customer service and extremely fast sniping.

    Use needto139 for 15 % off oh and the fast shipping I mentioned well it's free.

    Gear is a great product for bcaa, also the bcaa powerchews plus they taste like candy. Look at muscle replenisher is has protein,creatine,bcaa, and glutamine. These are just some oftje great products at needtobuildmuscle.com

  3. #3
    Currently Sucking a Big Cock
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Stopstalking View Post
    Check ou needtobuildmuscle.com they have top quality supplements, number 1 customer service and extremely fast sniping.

    Use needto139 for 15 % off oh and the fast shipping I mentioned well it's free.

    Gear is a great product for bcaa, also the bcaa powerchews plus they taste like candy. Look at muscle replenisher is has protein,creatine,bcaa, and glutamine. These are just some oftje great products at needtobuildmuscle.com
    thanks appreciated

  4. #4
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Shytown....
    Posts
    2,224
    Rep Power
    3
    GEAR and muscle replenisher are very good products IMO. ive been using them a long time. 2 GEAR 5x a day.

    need 2 slin is also awesome. i pop those fukers like candy

  5. #5
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    4
    Bro google Xtends By Scivation and check out their reviews. One of the best BCAA's out there and taste is wicked good. Plus visit Orbitnutrition.com they have it and they're always having sales. Myofusion protein my Gaspari taste the best and isn't bad price. Good luck.

  6. #6
    Currently Sucking a Big Cock
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Bro google Xtends By Scivation and check out their reviews. One of the best BCAA's out there and taste is wicked good. Plus visit Orbitnutrition.com they have it and they're always having sales. Myofusion protein my Gaspari taste the best and isn't bad price. Good luck.
    thanks

  7. #7
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Shytown....
    Posts
    2,224
    Rep Power
    3
    n u t r a p l a n e t has xtend on sale for 9.99 for the small tub. only a few flavors left so stock up hard.

    i use N2matrix for casein protein powder. I use maybe 10g in all my shakes or BCAA's so i always have aminos to feed muscle growth.

    I dont take glutamine by itself. only what i get from muscle replenisher....which is 8g's so im happy with that.


    GEAR is $$ but works well. I use 2 caps with meals. i get results from only using 5-6 ED so the bottle lasts 45-50 days so it is much more cost effective that way.

    that needto139 code helps a lot and than you get free shipping to

  8. #8
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    315
    Rep Power
    4
    And also you can have to test first either you like it or not. You can have our sample pack --> NTBM sample pack. and you have to cover $7.00 !

    _______________________________________
    NEED TO BUILD MUSCLES REPRESENTATIVE
    TOLL FREE #: (+1-855-236-6987)

  9. #9
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    4
    Snap that low as it gets for that. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    n u t r a p l a n e t has xtend on sale for 9.99 for the small tub. only a few flavors left so stock up hard.

    i use N2matrix for casein protein powder. I use maybe 10g in all my shakes or BCAA's so i always have aminos to feed muscle growth.

    I dont take glutamine by itself. only what i get from muscle replenisher....which is 8g's so im happy with that.


    GEAR is $$ but works well. I use 2 caps with meals. i get results from only using 5-6 ED so the bottle lasts 45-50 days so it is much more cost effective that way.

    that needto139 code helps a lot and than you get free shipping to

  10. #10
    *I Got Gear* DEE151's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    gearland
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    5
    for my glutamines and bcaa i love useing powerchews they are good and they come in 45 servings. I allways pick mind up from NTBM store check them out

  11. #11
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    4
    I'll mix my Scivation's xtends with some creatine mono and beta alanine give it a punch. I could drink xtend as a drink lol it taste that good.

  12. #12
    Jacked and Tan MeatHead96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,935
    Rep Power
    6
    Powerchews at NTBM are on point. Easy to just chew some up before and after workouts to get some extra amino acids, or on the go.

  13. #13
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Shytown....
    Posts
    2,224
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I'll mix my Scivation's xtends with some creatine mono and beta alanine give it a punch. I could drink xtend as a drink lol it taste that good.
    i do drink it as a drink. it drink it with meals. than pop 2 GEAR's also.

  14. #14
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    4
    haha I hear gear is awesome, i need to give it a go.

uniquemicals
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By ColW in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 12:48 PM
  2. By cyto33 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 09:50 AM
  3. By Greazy-Pickle in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 05:03 PM
  4. By Dreaded Pirate Roberts in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 09:41 AM
  5. By liftsiron in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-25-2004, 10:41 AM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







solid muscle isolate 5lb





3Js Nutrition Network

solid muscle isolate 5lb

solid muscle isolate 5lb