Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss information on over the counter supplements)
Sponsored by:

Junior Bodybuilder AARONHARRISON's Avatar
    What kinds of supplements are good to build muscle?
    What do you guys take to build muscle? Also is protein powder a supplement or food? I would think that would be good to get muscle as it is protein...haha.

Amateur Bodybuilder Powerstroke32's Avatar
    Sorry, but I am going to take a leave of absence from the board while I try to grow up.
    Last edited by StoneColdNTO; 01-10-2009 at 09:21 AM.

Yes, whey protein will help you a lot. Take 50 grams of it after your workout with some carbs (bananas). I'm not trying to be an ass but you shoud really read ALL the stickies in the diet, training, and other forums. If you read these stickies you will be able to make yourself a good diet and workout program, and you'll be on your way to getting big.

Caucasion Style Dance Ins Knucklesamich's Avatar
    Vitamin B

Quote Originally Posted by HUNG4RY4N View Post
    Yes, whey protein will help you a lot. Take 50 grams of it after your workout with some carbs (bananas). I'm not trying to be an ass but you shoud really read ALL the stickies in the diet, training, and other forums. If you read these stickies you will be able to make yourself a good diet and workout program, and you'll be on your way to getting big.

What's a sticky?

I am going to buy some protein powder tommorow to supplement my protein intake.

rome wasnt built in a day barnzy7's Avatar
    Creatine works, but If I were you Id read up and figure out your training and diet, save yourself some money if you dont have everything in order.

100% telling you to get a multi-vitamin. You can get a bottle of multi-vitamins for $15 that will last you a year.

Theres other supplements, pills, oils, stuff like that you can take.

But seriously without being a dick, if I were you, I would take the time and write down what a daily diet looks like for you, and your training routine step by step.

It is apparent that you want to learn, but you have a huge lack of knowledge. If you give all the info we need you will not only understand what we are saying better, but you'll be able to practice your new diet and training routine and then come back and ask any questions you have.

I wrote you a book, but if you can start a thread, either in diet or training or some where....get your age,weight, height, training history, diet, routine, anything your taking. That would help.

Can I write an example of my diet in the diet section and you guys tell me what is bad and good about it.

I will take a multivitamins....my wife put a bottle of centrum in my stocking this christmas hinting that I should get in shape...lol.

rome wasnt built in a day barnzy7's Avatar
    Yeah, put it in the diet forum and be honest, we'll do our best to help

italianstallion
    Quote Originally Posted by AARONHARRISON View Post
    Can I write an example of my diet in the diet section and you guys tell me what is bad and good about it.

I will take a multivitamins....my wife put a bottle of centrum in my stocking this christmas hinting that I should get in shape...lol.
    yea that would be a good idea

Rookie
    Hi guys,

I have heard that Phosphatidylserine is marketed as a supplement for building muscles. It is believed to reduce the hormone cortisol after exercise.Anyways thanks for sharing your posts.

Littleguy21
    Quote Originally Posted by victoria123 View Post
    Hi guys,

I have heard that Phosphatidylserine is marketed as a supplement for building muscles. It is believed to reduce the hormone cortisol after exercise.Anyways thanks for sharing your posts.
    reducing cortisol i believe only helps you loose a little extra belly fat..... i may b wrong. i know in high amount cortisol hinders on muscle. but eh i would buy that crap. vitamin c is a natural cortisol controller

Littleguy21
    Quote Originally Posted by barnzy7 View Post
    Creatine works, but If I were you Id read up and figure out your training and diet, save yourself some money if you dont have everything in order.

100% telling you to get a multi-vitamin. You can get a bottle of multi-vitamins for $15 that will last you a year.

Theres other supplements, pills, oils, stuff like that you can take.

But seriously without being a dick, if I were you, I would take the time and write down what a daily diet looks like for you, and your training routine step by step.

It is apparent that you want to learn, but you have a huge lack of knowledge. If you give all the info we need you will not only understand what we are saying better, but you'll be able to practice your new diet and training routine and then come back and ask any questions you have.

I wrote you a book, but if you can start a thread, either in diet or training or some where....get your age,weight, height, training history, diet, routine, anything your taking. That would help.
    creatine wont REALLY be a big difference in muscle. an initial gain in weight will happen for the sole reason of increased water retention in the muscles and some strength gains from the saturation of the muscles with ATP

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by AARONHARRISON View Post
    What do you guys take to build muscle? Also is protein powder a supplement or food? I would think that would be good to get muscle as it is protein...haha.
    i still say my best cycle ever was
    creatine b-12 multi vitimins steak and chicken--------

uniquemicals
Thread Information